Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2023, 12:21 PM   #1
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17
Default Try to become socially accepted

So I'm moving along at lightning speed, seeing ladies, overnights, movie pussy play nights etc. But the mountain I've yet to scale is Socials. So the last social I submitted my glorious referrals and got no invite. I think probably maybe the dm wasn't received because I can't imagine why I wouldn't be on the VIP list. How does one find out about these socials beforehand and get on the list please. Thank you. Also what's the Social etiquette? Although I see a lot of women I'm still learning so any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 12:51 PM   #2
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
So I'm moving along at lightning speed, seeing ladies, overnights, movie pussy play nights etc. But the mountain I've yet to scale is Socials. So the last social I submitted my glorious referrals and got no invite. I think probably maybe the dm wasn't received because I can't imagine why I wouldn't be on the VIP list. How does one find out about these socials beforehand and get on the list please. Thank you. Also what's the Social etiquette? Although I see a lot of women I'm still learning so any help is appreciated. Thank you.

You're either as dumb as a freaking rock, are delusional and in denial on how unpopular your board persona is, or you're playing stupid games. Either way, why would anybody in their right mind invite a narcissist such as yourself to a social.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 12:59 PM   #3
Pitroom
BANNED

Thank you Dear John for your input. Please, anything more positive than what he said to help me along my journey to being invited to be a social. Thank you
Old 02-18-2023, 02:14 PM   #4
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He’s right your board persona will never get you invited to a social. But I don’t think you care about those you care about playing games… real talk.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 03:16 PM   #5
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

With you being the "Greatest of All Time", I figured you invented the socials, or at a minimum were on the planning committee. People would be begging you to attend and the ladies would be throwing themselves at you for the opportunity to spend the night with you (sarcasm intended)
Demolition is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 03:57 PM   #6
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post

LMFAO now this is priceless. First thing that you need to do Shine is see if your guardian or whomever your caretaker is will let you be out after your 8 pm curfew. If so then try to score an invite but honestly I would not hold my breath waiting on that invite.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 05:12 PM   #7
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

You start threads like this PR and you wonder why you get pushback, you are demonstrating an ignorance that is on another level. What I can make of it, this hobby life ain’t fulfilling enough for you, what I mean is once a session ends, no matter how rockstar it was, the emptiness always returns, the thrill is gone and so you come here as an outlet. Only FiFi is glad you’re here, since now he ain’t getting all the attention lately.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 05:27 PM   #8
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
With you being the "Greatest of All Time", I figured you invented the socials, or at a minimum were on the planning committee.
+1
I think that would be a great idea.
Not only would PR only include ladies he knows live up to Houston Hobby standards, he would also only invite mongers he thinks are an asset to the Hobby Community.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 05:37 PM   #9
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

An dieser Stelle ist es traurig, dass ihr es alle noch nicht herausgefunden habt
: At this point it's really sad that you all haven't figured it out yet :
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 05:45 PM   #10
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
An dieser Stelle ist es traurig, dass ihr es alle noch nicht herausgefunden habt
Figured what out, that he is nothing more than a trash troll getting his rocks off with another attention-whoring persona, because he gets absolutely zero attention from anyone in the real world unless he pays for it?
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 07:00 PM   #11
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

Yeah, we have.

Keep Pit around for a while, he's amusing.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 07:09 PM   #12
Pitroom
BANNED

I honestly am saddened by how this always ends. It ain't me that's hurting. I have a great business, spend more money in a week than most guys here spend in a month, have a great rapport with every female I come across here to the point we do a lot of off the clock stuff. I get and understand this business. You are not the best hobbyist because you overspend. It's do you make this thing fair for other hobbyist. There should be a statue erected in my honor for the tireless work I put in.

It breaks my spirit all of the vitriol you'll give me when you'll should be flooding my inbox because the things you'll like I am a treasure trove of info, but alas.....it's okay because at the end of the day I am extremely comfortable in my skin. Next social I'm going to politely again send my references.

Whatever happens happens. Some of you'll have so much negative energy and spend copious amounts of time trying to make someone they ain't as opposed to keeping these donations reasonable and giving truthful reviews. Sigh

CendellM, Bestie is right. I got 3 phd's in buying pussy. I don't need anyone here(wonder why my review count is so low I only give so much out because most guys here measure their dick by how much they spend or by telling women who not to fuck, so we are not the same)
Old 02-18-2023, 08:53 PM   #13
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

http://rotblattamrany.com/?gclid=Cj0...caAotnEALw_wcB

Rotblattamrany is a good sculpting firm that can be commissioned for your statue. I’m all for taking a collection at the next social.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 09:05 PM   #14
Pyle1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Yawn
Pyle1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 07:15 AM   #15
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

As long as y'all keep posting on his shit-stirring threads, he'll keep at it.
bbkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women