Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41743
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36086
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2017, 10:56 AM   #1
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default What is a meet and greet

I have heard of these "events" and am curious about a meet and greet.

What takes place there, how do they get started, and how do we pass them off as a "legit" gathering especially for us married guys.

Would be nice to meet some of the guys and ladies I think.

Is there an interest in doing this, if so, who takes the lead?

Would be willing to help someone facilitate if I can ever get a clue as to what I need to do.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:07 AM   #2
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

They have had a few over the years. Usually a few people invite after screening. Meet at a public place restaurant/bar or some other type of venue. And everyone just mingle. If people schedule appoints during meeting then it's a win/win. Meeting people also a win/win.

I never partake as I'd rather remain anonymous.
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:40 PM   #3
Vivian Gates
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 220774
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In addition to this... A meet and greet can also be done with a single provider.. I sometimes offer meet and greets to new or "nervous" gents... I.E.: meet for dinner or drink to see if we click
Vivian Gates is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:51 PM   #4
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Vivian, that is a good point. For us uneducated hobbyist how would a solo meet and greet work? I know your time is money, so would it wouldn't be free. But I know a lot of guys don't want to drop the whole donation for someone they may not click with.

Now I wouldn't do this because if a provider met me before the session she'd take one look at me and double her rates instantly!
Old 07-24-2017, 01:56 PM   #5
Vivian Gates
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 220774
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My donation is 50 bucks just to meet up.. Hang out.. And go from there
Vivian Gates is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:01 PM   #6
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Thanks Vivian. Sounds like it's a consultation fee we use in the legal field. That is good to know information. I'd much rather spend $50 and know we don't mesh than $200 to $300 or more and have a bad session.

But from what I can see and have read a man would have to be way too picky to have a bad time with you.

So on a group meet and greet, how do providers handle those?
Old 07-24-2017, 03:28 PM   #7
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Time for me to jump in...

Setting up a M&G takes some work and it has to take place behind the scenes. Ideally one of the ladies would need to help you so they can screen the guys to invite. Sometimes we don't know that a certain guy(s) are a problem with ladies but they do.

I've done 3 of them, 2 were coed events and 1 was men-only. All 3 had weak turnouts but the ones that did show had a great time. We did the men-only as a test run to see if it would help some guys that want to meet but have big security concerns. This way is anyone they know saw them, they would see nothing but guys. That one had only 4 of us show up.

The 2 we had on the coast were fun but not many people there. We did have a good time and no one was in a hurry to leave. I enjoyed all of them but it took so much work just to get a handful of people to show up.

I'll be glad to attend another but I'm not going to be the one to put it together.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:25 PM   #8
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Thanks Road, great input as always.

Ok quick vote men-only, co-ed or no preference?
Old 07-24-2017, 06:52 PM   #9
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
They have had a few over the years. Usually a few people invite after screening. Meet at a public place restaurant/bar or some other type of venue. And everyone just mingle. If people schedule appoints during meeting then it's a win/win. Meeting people also a win/win.
Meet and Greets are SOCIAL Events.

The Highlighted text above will cause everyone grief.

Look back and you will find mention of the Christmas Bust in Houston.

Yup - a Meet & Greet/Christmas Party of Eccie Members where someone did just that - set up an appointment -THE NIGHT DID NOT END WELL!

There is nothing illegal about a bunch of like minded people getting together and meet face to face and have a few drinks and get to know each other.

Start discussing business and it's a whole new ball game.

I say all of this having attended most of the functions here in Mississippi and helping to set up and plan several Meet and Greets in Indiana before I moved here.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 02:20 AM   #10
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Maybe wouldn't be bad if someone scheduled appointment when they had a prior visit in past vs meeting someone new. Rekindling olde friendship
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 04:19 AM   #11
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Moonchild:

Biomed is right. I've also been involved in planning M&Gs - on the Coast, Hattiesburg, and Jackson. There are some things that have to be remembered - no talk of "business" is the most important, followed by wear normal clothes not streetwalker gear, although ECCIE's top item is not to do the planning in the open on the board - you make an announcement that one is being planned, then you take it to PMs - there's a specific item in the ECCIE Guidelines about this.

Screening is very important. If you're a newbie, don't expect to be invited unless a lady vouches for you. If you're a provider without reviews, don't expect to be invited unless a guy vouches for you.

The idea behind a M&G is to allow people to learn about each other in a public setting - to find out if you get along and will possibly enjoy each other's company BCD without discussion of fees or services.

When we first did these some years ago, attendance was excellent. As RL notes, recent ones have been less well attended. Personally, I like M&Gs and have met ladies I enjoyed BCD at a later date; I've also met some ladies who I decided not to see because I didn't feel the attraction.

M&Gs take work to set up - location, time, screening - so it has to be a bit frustrating not to have a good turnout. But, those who do turn out benefit from the opportunity to meet others without a commitment of cash.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:34 PM   #12
curtdog
Gaining Momentum

I have been to both the co-ed and the men's only and I enjoyed both. It was nice meeting the ladies and it was nice talking to some of the guys and getting their opinions. I'm always open to go to another one .
curtdog is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:44 PM   #13
Luvsaction
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I do wish someone would set one up around the Jackson area. I've played a little bit in this hobby and would live to meet some of the ladies face to face and have a chance to visit a little bit and she if we would connect
Luvsaction is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women