Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2017, 08:36 AM   #1
HotJas
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 350677
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Men Having Sex With Us Lady's & TS

I don't know if it discusses anyone else but for me to be having sex with a client and to know he will have sex with the ts section is pretty gross to me its like you are having sex with us lady's then going to have sex with a dude then wonder why I rather not do bbbj I never know what I'm putting my mouth on I was just reading the ts section and it just made me sick to my stomach that I made an appointment with one of the men that had sex with a guy I need some answer like fellow gents do y'all think that is OK y'all need to stick to a girl or a guy(ts is a fucking guy ) and aids are going around like wtf
HotJas is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:07 AM   #2
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

1. please learn punctuation.

2. this is a perfect example of what not to post.

3. let me get some popcorn because this is going to be a shit show.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:26 AM   #3
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

This is a somewhat silly version of a bigger issue. When you are with anyone, you have no idea who or what they have previously been with - animal, vegetable or mineral. To focus on a TS seems to be a pretty narrow range of concern. Getting BBFS at a strip club is probably more risky. Why no concern for that? Or street walker car encounters? There are lots of risks and everyone has to manage them to their own satisfaction. I stick to VPs here. But I have no illusion that is risk free.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:55 AM   #4
WW1flyingAce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

You're safe with me and my sanitary cock, exclusively polished by the feminine providers on this site.
WW1flyingAce is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:59 AM   #5
Oh Don Piano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The fact of the matter is that you don't know and may never truly know. Ultimately it comes down to how much risk you are willing to accept. If that means everything covered, no FS, or requiring same-day test results from a lab; only you can decide if it's worth the risk.
Oh Don Piano is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #6
DONVEETOH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sounds like you're discriminating more than you're actually worried about your own health .

What's the difference health wise going Greek with a woman vs a ts?
DONVEETOH is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 12:16 PM   #7
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man View Post
This is a somewhat silly version of a bigger issue..
Yes Blue, this was a very silly way to big attention to a bigger issue.

HotJas your language leads me to believe that you have more of an issue with the TS (or gay) community than just a risk of contracting AIDS. Your disgust (notice proper spelling) with anyone's need to "stick a guy" smacks of bigotry. If I am wrong and you draw your conclusions strictly based on the science of contracting HIV then be aware that (according to the CDC) there is also a 400% greater chance that a Black heterosexual woman has HIV then a White heterosexual woman.

Let's not expose our vulgar prejudice here and recognize that added risk comes from all types of people and behavior (particularly in this hobby). Just try to sound a bit more tolerant and a bit less prejudiced.

FYI

Twain is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 01:41 PM   #8
haymitch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

HotJas, do you actually ask a guy when screening, if he has seen a TS? If so, I assume you ask him if he ever had a bbbj as that's a risk too. Also, you should ask if he ever had bareback sex EVER, with a woman, whether a priovder or not. Some girls here on ECCIE offer bbbj, some girls offer bareback sex, some offer covered vaginal sex but bare anal, any of these can be a HUGE risk. It's a false sense of security to call out one lifestyle as being more dangerous than the rest.

I am just curious as to why you are so worried about the TS community? This reminds me of something that would be said in the 80's when AIDS was thought to be a 'gay' disease. I assumed that here in 2017, everyone knew that sexually communicable diseases don't discriminate whether by age, sex, color, sexual orientation. I would assume the TS providers use the same protection as straight providers do, and assume the same risk that straight providers do.

P.S. I hate to be a "grammar nazi", but your rant was extremely difficult to read. Honestly, I started to read your post, but stopped less than halfway and instead, got the gist of what you were saying by reading the comment section. I have done my fair share of drunken online ranting, but when I sobered up, I corrected my rant, making it easier to read. I hope you do the same.
haymitch is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 01:48 PM   #9
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Porking a hooker, a tranny, or a grapefruit, it doesn't matter, you are pretty far down the rabbit hole at that point.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:40 PM   #10
Holedriller
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Sounds to me like HotJas needs to find a new line of work.
Holedriller is online now   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:08 PM   #11
MrD662
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Always Use A Condom

That is good that you are concerned with std's and where the man has been prior to meeting you. That leads me to believe you screen very strictly and have never had bbbj or daty in your menu ever. I mean because otherwise, you voicing your discontent on giving sessions to ts hobbyist yet allowing daty/bbbj with a hobbyist that has had greek with a female would be irrelevant if you don't play safe yourself. I remember back in college in a biology class the professor stated some alarming cdc facts. Certain ethnicities/age groups account for a large percentage of hiv+ patients in the U.S.

My point? Your concern in this scenario makes absolutely no sense if at the end of the day you're not playing safe in every session every time with every hobbyist.
MrD662 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:40 PM   #12
HotJas
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats exactly why I don't do BB shit because its gross if you ask me and I don't have to punctuate shit because I'm texting be different if I'm getting a job or acutely getting graded for punctuation didn't know man love ts maybe why you so angry just don't fuck a man and try coming to fuck me but as long as I know my services I'm OK with whatever you doing just pissed me off I seen someone interested in a man that's always trying to get me to say he is OK to see another lady nasty scum bag come out the closest
Old 05-03-2017, 05:50 PM   #13
HotJas
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holedriller View Post
Sounds to me like HotJas needs to find a new line of work.
Maybe I Should , but to be honest haven't posted an add in a while nor seen anyone thanks for your concern
Old 05-03-2017, 06:26 PM   #14
dirt street cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Let me get out my rusty trombone, and play a tune.
dirt street cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:28 PM   #15
Chief62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Chief62 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women