Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2019, 11:02 AM   #1
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58
Default This is for all you Bozos that don't think LE doesn't get information from reviews and use it in investigations!

This is for the Eccie clowns that repeatedly tell us that we don't give LE information in reviews and they can't use that information in criminal investigations. YOU are so irresponsible and too blinded by your arrogance that YOU don't even realize that YOU are the ones that are assisting LE in their efforts and investigations.
The smart hobbyists have been saying this over and over but still we have the "Mr. Know-it-alls" that crawl from under their rocks and post false information about what they think LE is doing. YOU are just helping LE and doing a disservice to the providers and hobbyist alike.
I suggest and have been suggesting that YOU find other creative ways to share information and stop with your defiant tone because your only making yourself look bad and damaging your credibility!!

Here is an article related to the raid on Number One Spa in Dallas just last month (October 2019) where it references the REVIEWS from websites.
It was this intel that gave LE helpful information about this spa and they used it to their advantage.

LE can use any REVIEWS for their investigations and for criminal charges, not only against the Spas and AMPs.
They are proving that they can do it and they will do it.

We need to come up with more clever and creative ways to share our information. We need to change, adjust and adapt.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 11:19 AM   #2
oral_dlites
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

Maybe we need another box to check when logging in. ( ) I am not a member of law enforcement

I'm sure that will solve the problem.
oral_dlites is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 12:23 PM   #3
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

We need to stop listing activites in reviews and any mention of money changing hands. We need to start posting just location and lineups. Take activites to PMs to cut down on exposure as right now we're an open book. We know the people in this community and the people here before all this started. If suddenly a new person with a low review count or low post count starts asking too many questions the alarms should start going off. These are all pretty common sense things.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 01:24 PM   #4
jmeoffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Nice Mental

Along with the douche bags that don't think the girls get infected by anything after taking 10 random loads a day from walk ins.
jmeoffe is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:36 PM   #5
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

I have said this before stay away from amps DFW has planned to close them all I told y'all that all the amps on walnut hill would be gone an look what happened. Now I'm telling that all the amps on Harry Hines are next blue an the rest
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:50 PM   #6
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42 View Post
I have said this before stay away from amps DFW has planned to close them all I told y'all that all the amps on walnut hill would be gone an look what happened. Now I'm telling that all the amps on Harry Hines are next blue an the rest
Inn BM looked at your post for the last few months and haven’t seen the one that you referenced. The sky is not falling!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 05:20 PM   #7
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Inn BM looked at your post for the last few months and haven’t seen the one that you referenced. The sky is not falling!

You're kidding right? The AMPs are closing faster than they can be opened and nothing's wrong go about your day? The DA and new chief of police are going after the property owners for renting to these types of businesses. We're not helping ourselves by openly posting about illegal activity here.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:53 PM   #8
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
You're kidding right? The AMPs are closing faster than they can be opened and nothing's wrong go about your day? The DA and new chief of police are going after the property owners for renting to these types of businesses. We're not helping ourselves by openly posting about illegal activity here.
Where are you getting information about the new DA and the chief of police? I'm curious.

I don't think you're wrong in that we should be careful but I also don't think the solution is screaming that the sky is falling.

The reality is, there could be any number of reasons why places shut down. The last few I can think of :

Green : almost NO exposure here, still raided for whatever reason.

NY : Plenty of exposure here, no raid, still shut down. Unknown reason

Lucy Haven : Plenty of exposure here, no raid, still shut down.

No. 1, little to no exposure here, raided. Some suspect because the owners didn't comply with formal requests.

Pink One (later re-opened as Juju) : no reviews and still raided

Illusion : No reviews, still shut down. No raid.

Ocean : shut down due to nobody going there anymore

Emerald strip : no reviews here, some raided, others shut down. Probably not enough customers

And so on.

My point is, we don't know exactly why raids happen and barring raids, why establishments close down.

What we do know is, EVERYONE knows exactly what these places are. It's like saying Vader is Luke's father. It's not exactly a secret. And, EVERYONE knows that these sites aren't a secret.

I mean, Eccie shut down for a good few months before re-opening (albeit with a new format). The same with P411. Shut down. Then re-opened.

Should we be careful? Of course. But do LE really get new information that they don't already know from reviews? Probably, most likely not.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:05 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this is probably a good place to mention that the new Spa that took over Bali's spot, is now closed.. the Spanish name.. I forgot what, exactly.. I drove by today, the sign is gone, the inside looks like the place is abandoned. they were only around for what, 2 months or so? AFAIK, nobody ever visited, nobody ever reported anything beyond "hey look, a new spa took over Bali's spot".
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:18 PM   #10
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Aoi makes a good point but just because a place is not raided does not mean it did not run afoul of the law. We simply don’t know what happened. It’s also possible that an AMP closed as the owner/operator has direct ties to an AMP that got busted.

Does everyone know what’s going on? Absolutely. Everyone tolerates these establishments until there are too many complaints and of course now the agenda of “human trafficking” drives the process . Why pour fuel on this fire with reviews and explicit details?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:30 PM   #11
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

From now on I am just going to post the provider's name and the zip code she works at.

Come and get me, coppers.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:47 PM   #12
David Hasselhoff
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

All sites are monitored. I am up for doing reviews SC style. List the letter and the stars/asterisks afterwards
David Hasselhoff is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:56 PM   #13
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Where are you getting information about the new DA and the chief of police? I'm curious.

Why else would we not be seeing places opening as fast as they're closed down? Spa owners sick and tired of clearing 2-3 million a year in tax free revenue? The property owners know what's going on in their place and who they're renting to. Going after them and giving them a legal hassle would give most pause as they're still paying property taxes regardless if it's occupied or not.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM   #14
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this is probably a good place to mention that the new Spa that took over Bali's spot, is now closed.. the Spanish name.. I forgot what, exactly.. I drove by today, the sign is gone, the inside looks like the place is abandoned. they were only around for what, 2 months or so? AFAIK, nobody ever visited, nobody ever reported anything beyond "hey look, a new spa took over Bali's spot".

Smells like a honey pot to me Chung.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:11 PM   #15
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Why else would we not be seeing places opening as fast as they're closed down? Spa owners sick and tired of clearing 2-3 million a year in tax free revenue? The property owners know what's going on in their place and who they're renting to. Going after them and giving them a legal hassle would give most pause as they're still paying property taxes regardless if it's occupied or not.
Probably because opening one isn’t that easy?

I could ask the same question : why would the city want to shut down a spa that pays buckets of cash in taxes and rent each month?

How do you know the exact reason all the non media published places shut down?

You’re the one making claims so the burden of proof is on you. So instead of assuming, maybe you should provide proof.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women