Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
hotamale
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50
Question What Happens to the Girls!

I recently ran across a survey [topic removed - staff] They were asked if they masturbated and if they did, how often. I was surprised at the responses...a vast majority of them said yes, and a lot of them stated they did it multiple times daily!!

So I'm wondering, if they enjoyed it so much in their early years, what in tarnations happens to their biology that makes them desire sex so much less years later (and I'm talking 7-10 years). For a vast majority of my male friends with wives ages 22-30, talk about hardly getting an sex! And when they do, its only after begging incessantly. What's up with that! I know, this happened to me (and is still happening, that's why I hobby, of course). So plz ladies, you all were teens once, shed some light on this subject...WHAT HAPPENS! I'm curious as hell.

Thank u ladies for joining this great club! U'll have blessed (and saved) my life!
hotamale is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

hotamale...not trying to derail the topic cause i think its a great one. however i think you should be asking this question to a 'womens book club'.

most of the women on here like sex or they wouldn't be in this line of work, (at least i think).
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never masturbated. Doesn't do anything for me and never has.. And penis/tongue is always readily available so what's the point.. LOL. I noticed my libido HAS gone down but that varies and it's due to my birth control shot... But other than that I'm usually ready for sex whenever.. Especially if it's GOOD
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #4
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Um, life happens. Its hard to be in the mood when your having babies, raising young kids, raising a husband, tending to a house, working a full time job, etc etc. Stress is the biggest mood killer. My desire practically vanished between 26 - 38.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #5
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Um, life happens. Its hard to be in the mood when your having babies, raising young kids, raising a husband, tending to a house, working a full time job, etc etc. Stress is the biggest mood killer. My desire practically vanished between 26 - 38.
i get all of those things, but shouldn't sharing intimate time with your so provide some relief from those issues?...
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
addict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I've been raging, uncontrollably horny for any woman on earth... except my SO. I assume women cam feel exactly the same way. So maybe it's not her, it's you (I mean that generally).
addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Masters and Johnson said that women's sex drive picks up after 30. While men begin declining around the same time. The average crosses around 35 for both sexes.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #8
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Why does the bride wear such a big smile?

Because she knows she'll never have to give another blowjob.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #9
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

In general, sex is more of a mental thing for women than it is for men. As Ms. Lynn points out, real life can put a real damper on how you're feeling about yourself and most women probably aren't feeling very sexy after a day at the office or at home cleaning / cooking / taking care of the kids, etc.

I would also guess that like men, once you've been with the same person for a long time, women can get bored just as easily as men do.

Once the new relationship energy is over and things have settled down, people tend to get into a rut.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #10
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

Yup! Best salt peter in the world are kids in the house. Dirty diapers, feedings, teething, gas, colic, up every 3 or 4 hours to rock them back to sleep, outlet protectors, stairway gates leaving innumerable restaurants when she cries to be let out of the high chair, throws her bottle at aother table, smiles when you say "No" and only stays asleep for the 15 minute "Drive-of-Shame" back to the house. Then No. 2 arrives. Repeat the above for 3 more years. Add potty training, "Share your toys!" "Do NOT touch the dog there!" and finding your name on the "Do Not Serve!" list of your favorite restaurant. When the final daughter moved out we went on the MolestYourSpouse Tour for about 4 years before tapering down to current levels. The ebb and flow of sex in one's life.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #11
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
We are so fortunate as men to have been spared all of these maladies in any shape form or fashion.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #12
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Cause all [topic removed - staff] who are not good in bed, used them, disrespected them...and over the years, their sex drive hasn't decreased....they'd just rather masturbate than dealing with all the bs.. :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #13
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Cause all [topic removed - staff] who are not good in bed, used them, disrespected them...and over the years, their sex drive hasn't decreased....they'd just rather masturbate than dealing with all the bs.. :-)
Oh Yeah! We are so fortunate as men that there is so little "BS" associated with women.

Enthusiasm and a perpetual hard on has to count for something.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #14
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Ladies and gents, please read the guidelines:

Quote:
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #15
AlexandraFoxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169623
My ECCIE Reviews

oh i hope I never lose my sex drive I might cry
AlexandraFoxx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women