Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48524
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42057
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2018, 09:36 AM   #1
Anna Lane
The ALE

User ID: 335965
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Incalls....

I'm wondering how ladies find places to rent with no "proof of income" and all that comes with a secret life style.

I'd like to find a rental ANYWHERE for a ton of reasons but it seems impossible. Life would be so much better if I could host for close friends etc etc etc...

I've been in the same place nearly 10 years, so I have a great reference. I want a house, not an apartment and NO ROOMMATES!

If anyone has any rental places or suggestions or if ladies have any tips on how they get around the secret life style "issue" I'd be really grateful.
Anna Lane is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #2
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lemme check with my landlord sweetie. It's all utilities paid and no real references as he accepted my 'massage therapy' with no proof of income at all. I'll find out if there anything available sweetie and let ya know via pm, if alright. When were you wanting to move?
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:25 AM   #3
Anna Lane
The ALE

My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thank you! I was more picky before, but I don't care at this point. I was dreaming of pcola before but I'll go anywhere from there or anywhere around the Panhandle to Tallahassee.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:06 PM   #4
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

Anna, hope you don't end up in Tally - that's a long drive.
Hemi 61 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:10 PM   #5
Anna Lane
The ALE

My ECCIE Reviews

I'd still have every intention of getting incalls here. Staying with friends from time to time and being able to do some outcalls, and all more often and with far more ease without having to work around a double life lol!
Old 04-03-2018, 03:58 PM   #6
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

In the real estate world, cash is king, security deposit, and four months rent paid in advance most often will put you far ahead of most offers they are getting—

I use to rent properties through a real estate company,,if the offer was better than most the realtor would bring that to me for a decision—they have nothing to lose and they also usually keep the late payment fees,,in my experience they seemed to encourage late payments.

A small time dyi landlord, cash is king and also how they feel about you on a personal level,,a landlords number one fear is someone trashing their property—I’ve many times had to bring a trailer over to load up the garbage they leave behind (full of rats and cockroaches) a boyfriend and girl friend with kids,,they are the worse tenants ever.

It’s a plus for you if all utilities are included because the landlord can just shut you down that way—they feel it’s a safety net for them.

Cash, personality, a good back story, one reference, (have them call me, I’ll tell them your my daughter and a hard worker) no pets, just say no to pets, and no kids or just one kid but no deadbeat dad. Ask if the yard is nice because you like to plant flowers and if there is outside lighting so you will feel safe at night. Maybe even (as a last resort) tell them you dance,,we all think dancers make a lot of money, tell them you have a nursing background and take care of elderly and hospice care patients with your mom, (your parents are divorced) and you waitress when things are slow, and you work at your dads (me) business as the payroll clerk when he lands a big contract.

Just some thoughts from someone who has tried to make money renting houses.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:30 AM   #7
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Anna,

As someone who owns rental property I see your dilemma. I wouldn't rent to someone unless I did a though background check on someone. I have been burnt in the past from bad tenants. I do have a few provider friends that I know where in your situation. I believe they just found a property owner willing to forgo full background check and pay 6 month rent upfront or possible even a year up front which is expensive. The place Laney suggest sounds ideal especially if utilities are included. Hope you find something to your liking.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:59 AM   #8
Anna Lane
The ALE

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:23 PM   #9
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Anna,

As someone who owns rental property I see your dilemma. I wouldn't rent to someone unless I did a though background check on someone. I have been burnt in the past from bad tenants. I do have a few provider friends that I know where in your situation. I believe they just found a property owner willing to forgo full background check and pay 6 month rent upfront or possible even a year up front which is expensive. The place Laney suggest sounds ideal especially if utilities are included. Hope you find something to your liking.
Ah, it sounds like someone has a place for rent. Kinda tough wanting between 7 and 14 thousand dollars upfront,,,can you come down some on that and maybe help a girl out? Do you need a reference?
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 12:23 PM   #10
Anna Lane
The ALE

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. I don't need a reference, but thank you!. Just need a place. It'll happen when and where it's meant to.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women