Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default republicans racists?

http://loyalopposition.blogs.nytimes...but-its-there/
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Just to put my two cents in the Republicans were actually the preferred party for African Americans a long time ago. Racists come from both parties and the independents also. I don't think that republicans are racists. I just think a lot of republicans are out of touch people caring way to much about other peoples business. My point 1. They are against abortion- Well so am I but is that any of my business -nope between them and the God they serve. 2, They generally cater to the rich and wealthy for taxes. I am neither of those two so you already know I am a democrat. 3. They consider themselves conservatives - fiscally and socially. Most of them are a bunch freaks like the rest of the men on this planet. Its in our nature. Most who claim to be conservative out in public or no where near that BCD. Newt been married several times, Herman Cain has got skeletons falling out of the closet, Mitt Romney is a Mormon and they openly practice polygamy. This is conservative!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon

There was one Republican Senator who said on National TV that his sole purpose in life is to make sure President Obama was a one term president when he had been in office his first year. He did'nt even give him a chance. Furthermore the statement Newt Gingrich made about blacks. All I can say is WOW. I guess he really isn't counting on the black vote to get him over because if he did he just lost that. Like I said not racists just completely out of touch.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnite312004 View Post
Just to put my two cents in the Republicans were actually the preferred party for African Americans a long time ago. Racists come from both parties and the independents also. I don't think that republicans are racists. I just think a lot of republicans are out of touch people caring way to much about other peoples business. My point 1. They are against abortion- Well so am I but is that any of my business -nope between them and the God they serve. 2, They generally cater to the rich and wealthy for taxes. I am neither of those two so you already know I am a democrat. 3. They consider themselves conservatives - fiscally and socially. Most of them are a bunch freaks like the rest of the men on this planet. Its in our nature. Most who claim to be conservative out in public or no where near that BCD. Newt been married several times, Herman Cain has got skeletons falling out of the closet, Mitt Romney is a Mormon and they openly practice polygamy. This is conservative!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon

There was one Republican Senator who said on National TV that his sole purpose in life is to make sure President Obama was a one term president when he had been in office his first year. He did'nt even give him a chance. Furthermore the statement Newt Gingrich made about blacks. All I can say is WOW. I guess he really isn't counting on the black vote to get him over because if he did he just lost that. Like I said not racists just completely out of touch.
Very well said you make very valid points and I agree with you on all points- racist are in all parties, but generally republicans are pretty much a white male party- look at their conventions and look at the Democratic conventions- it's very easy to see that at GOP convention 98% white- Democratic conventions it's a melting pot. IMHO the GOP is so out of touch- I am also socially conservative but I could give a rat's ass who is sleeping with who- they have to answer to God for their sins an I have to answer to God for my sins- but you hit the jackpot when you stated that Republicans are not conservative BCD- take a look at the Conservatives who post on this board- some of them have reviews- so how can you say you are socially conservatives but frequent a hooker board smh!!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So if I had a party downtown open to anyone and the word got out that black people should not attend then that shows that I'M the racist? The GOP was the party of freedmen after the Civil War. The first black Senator was a republican from Louisiana. This was over 100 years ago. The Klan and the democrats working together turned in their own election results. They practices voter intimidation. Jones County, Mississippi had 1200 registered republicans in 1876 and most of them were black. During the election only 2 voted because the polling places were patrolled by the Klan. The southern chain gang was invented by democratic politicians to put black men back into chains. Up until the 1930s 90% of chain gang members were black. Most for petty crimes.
The republican party is open to anyone. It is not the fault of the party that black people buy into the BS dished out by the democratic plantation owners. Explain why some of the most popular republicans (Condi Rice, JC Watts, Herman Cain) are black?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It is not the fault of the party that black people buy into the BS dished out by the democratic plantation owners. Explain why some of the most popular republicans (Condi Rice, JC Watts, Herman Cain) are black?
those named are considered "uncle toms" and "aunt jemina" I think.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:36 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The "moral majority" took over the Republican party in '92. The platform committee just about got into fistfights about the all the "pro life" add ons to the platform. But the Democratic party at least on the local level is just as corrupt. I have seen Democratic precinct judges openly tell the voters walking in the door how to vote and why. It was enough to make you sick.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:37 AM   #7
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

No I like Condeleeza Rice, and I really liked Gen. Powell. Actually wanted him to be president. But Herman Cain is a misguided individual. JC Watts -no. Also republicans have a problem with gays I guess because of their so called conservative nature. I could care less what somebody does bcd. Republicans want to be in others business. Like I said previously out of touch.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #8
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I only read the first sentence before I dismissed the entire article as racist bullshit. I'm stick to death of hearing about anyone that either is not black or who doesn't luv Obama as a racist. He has given me many reasons to dislike long before I consider his race.

I do not like Obama. I am not a racist. The Civil Rights Movement and Act were almost 50 years ago. Can we move along now?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This question was already asked and answered in an on-line poll. The results were overwhelming. By a margin of 82% to 18% ECCIE voters said the Democrats will play the race card against Romney.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=362811

But if you don't beleive me, then poll the question yourself.

The Obamazombies on this board are few; but they throw up alot of gorilla dust defending their man. But whenever I poll, the results always show they are in the minority with regard to the ECCIE community results.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:52 AM   #10
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So if I had a party downtown open to anyone and the word got out that black people should not attend then that shows that I'M the racist? The GOP was the party of freedmen after the Civil War. The first black Senator was a republican from Louisiana. This was over 100 years ago. The Klan and the democrats working together turned in their own election results. They practices voter intimidation. Jones County, Mississippi had 1200 registered republicans in 1876 and most of them were black. During the election only 2 voted because the polling places were patrolled by the Klan. The southern chain gang was invented by democratic politicians to put black men back into chains. Up until the 1930s 90% of chain gang members were black. Most for petty crimes.
The republican party is open to anyone. It is not the fault of the party that black people buy into the BS dished out by the democratic plantation owners. Explain why some of the most popular republicans (Condi Rice, JC Watts, Herman Cain) are black?
How can you say those 3 Cain, Watts, and Rice are some of the most popular Republicans- popular compared to who???? If I asked a Republican name his top 5 or top 10 Republicans do you think post would have Rice, Watts and Cain in the top 10 are you freaking kidding me?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I only read the first sentence before I dismissed the entire article as racist bullshit. I'm stick to death of hearing about anyone that either is not black or who doesn't luv Obama as a racist. He has given me many reasons to dislike long before I consider his race.

I do not like Obama. I am not a racist. The Civil Rights Movement and Act were almost 50 years ago. Can we move along now?
So are you saying there's no discrimination anymore???? That is a most ignorant statement- maybe we can move a long when racism on all sides end and if you don't think racism is till around than you have some issues.
Olivia why don't you tell members of the KKK and the White Aryran Nation can we move along- last I check they are still in existence - if racism was gone I don't think there would be a need for a Black Panther Party.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WE, that's not what she said. Learn to read before you post. You sound stupid.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #13
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So are you saying there's no discrimination anymore???? That is a most ignorant statement- maybe we can move a long when racism on all sides end and if you don't think racism is till around than you have some issues.
Olivia why don't you tell members of the KKK and the White Aryran Nation can we move along- last I check they are still in existence - if racism was gone I don't think there would be a need for a Black Panther Party.

And I would say the same thing to any redneck that has racism as his badge just like the race card is a badge for race carders. I have race carderism. How’s that? Like that better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Exactly, that is not at all what I said. I never said that racism, sexism, ageism or any other ism isn’t around. It will never disappear. It’s just the nature of man to judge. What I said is, let’s move along. The longer the bullshit race card is played, the longer there will be resentment towards race carders. Most people don’t have it against race, they have a rash on for race carders. Move along.

If you can’t move along from your race, try being a woman. Oppression due to race has been around since Colonial days. Oppression of women has been around since the dawn of time. And at that, without a specific protection under the Constitution we have closed the dollar gap significantly, albeit it mostly for the upper end of earners and beating your wife is finally illegal well kinda, but we’re getting there.

In Obama’s first run the race card was the elephant in the room that no one talked about. It was comical to watch the media dance around not saying anything about his race. It was like the ever-present elephant was interfering with their Obama-gasam. This time around, since he has no real record (other than healthcare which is in the courts and killing Bin Laden), and he’s not running against an even bigger looser – W, he’ll actually have to work for it. The race card will get played; it’ll get played big.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well you are stupid- there's a big difference in "sounding" stupid and being stupid!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #15
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

I think there is racism on both sides of the fence. I do see however more disrespect toward this president more than we have ever seen toward any president here in this country. From the guy who shouts "thats a lie during one of his speeches" (don't remember the guys name), to Newt and others refusing to address him as President Obama and just calling him "obama", or the justice sitting during one his state of the union speeches mouthing out on camera to him "that's not true".. (or something to that affect) to the Arizona Governor getting into it with him when he landed and met her at the Phoenix Airport and wagging her finger at him like somehow he was a child.

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...ange-over-book

I think the disrespect in my opinion is very very telling.
Sensia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women