Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162900
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default KC chiefs one of 5 teams that place a waiver claim

The chiefs have placed a waiver claim on former Buffalo Bills QB Trent Edwards. 4 other teams are also interested. But what does this say for Current chief QB Cassell or current back up Crowell.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

I think we need another person to back up cassell and I dont think brodie is the man... I would still like to get another WR on the team.... it seems like that is where we do need soem help. the Rookie TE is really stepping up and making plays but thats bout it.. We lead the leauge in rushing yards but I would like to see them throw it a lil more that run.... But Im all for getting another QB as back up. This year the line is doing better at leeping matt safe but if he does get hit one too many times we need someone who can step up and make some plays...
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Most teams go into the season with three QB's on the roster; the Chiefs only have two since they released what's-his-name in the last round of preseason roster cuts. I expect them to add a developmental QB at some point in the season. Given Edwards' performance in Buffalo, I think "developmental" is the right term for him.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
joshinlawrence
Registered Member

Pretty sure I read that the chiefs didn't place a waiver on him, but the Jags did, which is why he is on their roster right now. This would basically make the discussion moot, but for arguments sake I think the chiefs need to draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round next year, and a WR in the first. Cassel is not an elite QB, and with the exception of Dexter McCluster, we have no electrifying talent at the WR position.
joshinlawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #5
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshinlawrence View Post
Pretty sure I read that the chiefs didn't place a waiver on him, but the Jags did, which is why he is on their roster right now. This would basically make the discussion moot, but for arguments sake I think the chiefs need to draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round next year, and a WR in the first. Cassel is not an elite QB, and with the exception of Dexter McCluster, we have no electrifying talent at the WR position.
It was the Jaguars and the Jets who claimed him, and Jacksonville was awarded the claim.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #6
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshinlawrence View Post
Multiple teams put in a claim, it then goes to the teams waiver position. This is what I was going by.

This is from ESPN

Five teams claiming Bills' waived QB Edwards?

By Mark J. Miller

Former Buffalo Bills starting quarterback Trent Edwards(notes) may not be wanted in Buffalo, but he seems to be a popular guy elsewhere in the NFL. He's been put on waivers and ESPN reports that at least five teams expect to place a claim on Edwards: the New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, Jacksonville Jaguars, Carolina Panthers and Seattle Seahawks.
Actually, one ESPN source says the Jets are just discussing the possibility and haven't decided if they'll pursue him or not. As ESPN points out, the Jets could certainly use whatever info Edwards has floating around his head this week since New York is playing the Bills on Sunday.
ESPN also says that the New England Patriots may be interested as well since it only has one backup quarterback, Brian Hoyer(notes).
Let the rumors come to you. Follow Scoop du Jour on Twitter or Facebook.
Source: ESPN
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Multiple teams put in a claim, it then goes to the teams waiver position. This is what I was going by.

This is from ESPN

Five teams claiming Bills' waived QB Edwards?

By Mark J. Miller

Former Buffalo Bills starting quarterback Trent Edwards(notes) may not be wanted in Buffalo, but he seems to be a popular guy elsewhere in the NFL. He's been put on waivers and ESPN reports that at least five teams expect to place a claim on Edwards: the New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, Jacksonville Jaguars, Carolina Panthers and Seattle Seahawks.
Actually, one ESPN source says the Jets are just discussing the possibility and haven't decided if they'll pursue him or not. As ESPN points out, the Jets could certainly use whatever info Edwards has floating around his head this week since New York is playing the Bills on Sunday.
ESPN also says that the New England Patriots may be interested as well since it only has one backup quarterback, Brian Hoyer(notes).
Let the rumors come to you. Follow Scoop du Jour on Twitter or Facebook.
Source: ESPN
This is also from ESPN (09/29/2010):

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...-trent-edwards
====================
Only two teams submitted a waiver claim for former Buffalo Bills starting QB Trent Edwards -- the New York Jets and the Jacksonville Jaguars. Who are the Bills' next two opponents? The Jets and the Jaguars.

"That was an amazing coincidence, that they needed another quarterback this week," Bills coach Chan Gailey said Wednesday on a conference call, alluding to the Jets' interest in Edwards.
====================
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
bustymaryjane
Account Disabled

User ID: 34360
My ECCIE Reviews

Boo ...why is there football here lol its supposed to be sex..LMAO..play on players ....Broncos and Ravens are my teams lol
bustymaryjane is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #9
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustymaryjane View Post
Boo ...why is there football here lol its supposed to be sex..LMAO..play on players ....Broncos and Ravens are my teams lol
BMJ - You may have just cost yourself some customers. No self-respecting Chiefs fan would ever share company with a Bronco fan.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:15 AM   #10
Midwest Kid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

< closet Bronco fan. But most already know that. HAHA
Midwest Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women