Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2016, 07:54 PM   #1
AsiaSweetie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 341482
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Where can providers respond to reviews?

I feel that a recent review of my services was unjustified. I was trying to give him what he asked for, but he would rather complain constantly than enjoy it. He wanted to leave so I let him leave, but I think it's reasonable to get something for the time I spent as well as oral contact. Also I asked him if he was too hot and he said he was fine. I had a fan running. He was getting hard so he must have been enjoying it. In fact I thought he was about to come, which is probably why he got mad. I should have demanded more but I was trying to be nice. I was topless by the way, and I don't usually wear a ton of makeup which most people appreciate because they don't have to wash it off. Also my pics are accurate. Indian guys are almost always rude jerks which is why some girls ban them. In summary, Afa1024 is the one that people should stay away from.
AsiaSweetie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 08:02 PM   #2
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

baby, pardon my jumping into the Austin board, but you posted you rebuttal in the right place, COED. it's the only place open to you for disputing a review in a public forum.

you can post on the review in the review forum, the text will be deleted by the mods, but a guy may quote your post in a reply, making it permanent. it's kind of a technicality that violates the spirit/intent of the rule, but nonetheless is legal.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 08:18 PM   #3
TW!GGY
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 344166

#AsiaSweetie, sorry to hear about your awful experience but, I'm NOT surprised...
Let's take a look at Afa1024's F*CKCHART

joined: Apr 2016 (1yr history at least but, anything less than 90 days = BIG RED FLAG)
avg $/visit = $140 (anything less than $300 = RED FLAG)

If you chose to entertain the LOWBALLr's this behavior is expected... screening is key.
TW!GGY is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 09:02 PM   #4
Drealman832
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW!GGY View Post
#AsiaSweetie, sorry to hear about your awful experience but, I'm NOT surprised...

joined: Apr 2016 (1yr history at least but, anything less than 90 days = BIG RED FLAG)

If you chose to entertain the LOWBALLr's this behavior is expected... screening is key.
Meh. I'd chalk it up to just a bad experience. Live and learn. It's not the money spent for the pussy, but the pussy you got for the money that matters. (So that $ requirement doesn't make too much sense)

I'm sure you'll bounce back, AsiaSweetie.
Drealman832 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 09:05 PM   #5
AsiaSweetie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for your responses. When I try to reply to the review, I get a "permission denied" screen. I thought the price was fair for what was agreed upon, also considering that I'm pretty new also. Anyway I think providers should be able to respond directly, or at least put a link to the response thread. Or maybe have a forum so customers can get reviews as well.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:24 PM   #6
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

What appears to be a new provider and a new hobbyist with limited eccie posts and only one other review.

Who could have seen this disaster coming... ??
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 11:11 PM   #7
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW!GGY View Post

Hmmmm....some definitive patterns of familiarity are starting to come through in your posts Twiggy...please keep it up.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 06:16 AM   #8
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On other site a provider can post either in the review thread itself,give OKs, or a type of rating system. Sadly for this site there isn't much a provider can do. You just have to take the good with the bad sometimes.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:51 AM   #9
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman123 View Post
baby, pardon my jumping into the Austin board, but you posted you rebuttal in the right place, COED. it's the only place open to you for disputing a review in a public forum.

you can post on the review in the review forum, the text will be deleted by the mods, but a guy may quote your post in a reply, making it permanent. it's kind of a technicality that violates the spirit/intent of the rule, but nonetheless is legal.
Yep, the correct thing to do is make a rebuttal post in Coed and we can link it to the review if requested. That way you can tell your side of the story and a discussion can take place.

Ladies are not permitted to post in the review forums, or as mentioned above, it will be removed. The technicality mentioned is not true, any mod not removing the quoted post is just being lazy or didn't notice it.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:01 AM   #10
AsiaSweetie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OK please link the rebuttal to the review, that would be great.
Old 05-18-2016, 10:04 AM   #11
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If it helps asia, I tried to give the same guy a chance. He is now on my DNS list because of 2 very big mistakes on his part.smh
Old 05-18-2016, 10:14 AM   #12
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
If it helps asia, I tried to give the same guy a chance. He is now on my DNS list because of 2 very big mistakes on his part.smh
Definitely his loss. FirePhoenix. What a fool!@
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:46 AM   #13
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol,it was some pretty bad mistakes. Is there a sticky somewhere for newbies to read guidelines on how to get in touch with the provider your wanting a session with, how to read a pm properly, how to cancel an appt, and just generally how not to piss off a provider? If there isn't one someone should make one.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:10 PM   #14
txman123
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Yep, the correct thing to do is make a rebuttal post in Coed and we can link it to the review if requested. That way you can tell your side of the story and a discussion can take place.

Ladies are not permitted to post in the review forums, or as mentioned above, it will be removed. The technicality mentioned is not true, any mod not removing the quoted post is just being lazy or didn't notice it.
the technicality lives, see this review, posts 5 and 6.
I do see where I should have stated that the ladies post is there for all to see till a mod deletes it.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=staff
since mods dont live on here, its not unusual to find this.
dont know about the denial op got.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:16 PM   #15
txman123
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaSweetie View Post
OK please link the rebuttal to the review, that would be great.
done babe

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women