Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2021, 10:32 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default New Videos Capture Pennsylvania Officials Hiding Evidence Of Alleged Election Fraud

OOPS

New whistleblower videos capture Delaware County, Pennsylvania officials plotting to recreate missing election data from the November 2020 contest, with one official later bragging that the local Democrat district attorney “owes him.” These recordings represent the latest evidence of the alleged fraud officials in the Pennsylvania county undertook to hide widespread violations of the state’s election laws, according to a source familiar with the recordings.

Whistleblower Regina Miller, who worked as a contract employee for Delaware County, secretly recorded the behind-the-scenes videos of election officials after witnessing concerning conduct, according to sources with knowledge of a fraud lawsuit filed last month against county election officials, based in part on the recordings. That lawsuit alleged county election officials destroyed election data in response to a May 21, 2021 Right to Know Request filed with Delaware County that requested the final certified return sheets from the Nov. 3, 2020 general election for all Delaware County precincts, as well as the tapes from the voting machines.

While earlier videos captured Delaware County officials destroying election material or blocking out “derogatory” information in the copies made in response to the Right to Know Request, the latest video captures two election officials discussing putting in “blank” V-drives, which are the thumb drives that record the results from election machines, to recreate the election results reported by the county.

more here:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/21...lection-fraud/
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 03:51 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmmmm... Surely better keep this HIDDEN from
the Liberals in the political forum.

They might try to get this thread CANCELLLED.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 10:05 AM   #3
haley3863
Registered Member

Omg same old tired chestnut from the flat earth society (yawn) and (sad) along with the preemptive “smart people will cancel me” and whine(pathetic).
Allow this Irish citizen to “learn” the states rights “victims” American history. U r people were on the wrong side (losers) a century and a half ago and ur on the wrong side today.
Ur hero (coward) sent his people (sheep) to rebel and then stayed behind in hiding (typical). Angry Old white men need to just fade away.
haley3863 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 10:34 AM   #4
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

49000 more people in pa voted than are registered

keep in mind that means 49000 in addition to every single person listed on the voter rolls dead or alive and meaning not one person registered didnt vote .

libs will deny deny deny , funny that pa democrats filed suit to stop the audit . what are they scared of .
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:44 AM   #5
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

while the allegations are disturbing; the writer comes to yet another conspiracy allegation; that people are so butt-hurt over Trump that they will look past an illegal voting violation. I would suggest that EVERYONE wants a fair tally and integrity. BUT by the time the audits have been done, done again, and re-done in every one of the states that have asserted by GOP backed finger-pointers, that something bad happened. Audits have shown time and time again, that the results were valid and a true reflection of the results. Could PA be the one that shows someone monkey'd with the machines? Maybe, - but these again are simply allegations that would have to be proven. IMHO- the fact that EVERY single other audit and allegation has proven to be false, and at the expense of the public, it's not in the public's interest to follow this one YET again down the rabbit hole. When will Reptards simply accept that Trump didn't win? At what point will they finally realize that this thing is already done and in the books. The don't have re-do's on elections or superbowls. You may not like the outcome, and maybe someone got away with a few un-called improprieties, but at the end of the thing,....the results speak all that is needed. Trump LOST.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 12:31 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
while the allegations are disturbing; the writer comes to yet another conspiracy allegation; that people are so butt-hurt over Trump that they will look past an illegal voting violation. I would suggest that EVERYONE wants a fair tally and integrity.
Hysterical. Democrats want anything BUT a fair count, they fight tooth and nail against any measure that would secure it. And counting the same fake mail in ballots time after time isn’t an “audit”.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 02:17 PM   #7
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Hysterical. Democrats want anything BUT a fair count, they fight tooth and nail against any measure that would secure it. And counting the same fake mail in ballots time after time isn’t an “audit”.
Hysterical that you all keep moving the goal posts till the whole conspiracy can only be proven after nullifying factual audits. I guess the only way you'll believe Trump lost is when Jimmy Hoffa and Big Foot make a statement that they have the missing tapes and the Chinese bamboo ballots along with the Dominion ballot box voting journals to confirm Trump won. Pathetic my dude.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 03:43 PM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
while the allegations are disturbing; the writer comes to yet another conspiracy allegation; that people are so butt-hurt over Trump that they will look past an illegal voting violation. I would suggest that EVERYONE wants a fair tally and integrity. BUT by the time the audits have been done, done again, and re-done in every one of the states that have asserted by GOP backed finger-pointers, that something bad happened. Audits have shown time and time again, that the results were valid and a true reflection of the results. Could PA be the one that shows someone monkey'd with the machines? Maybe, - but these again are simply allegations that would have to be proven. IMHO- the fact that EVERY single other audit and allegation has proven to be false, and at the expense of the public, it's not in the public's interest to follow this one YET again down the rabbit hole. When will Reptards simply accept that Trump didn't win? At what point will they finally realize that this thing is already done and in the books. The don't have re-do's on elections or superbowls. You may not like the outcome, and maybe someone got away with a few un-called improprieties, but at the end of the thing,....the results speak all that is needed. Trump LOST.
So you write all that but yet never say a word about the election officials caught on video by a whistleblower conspiring to break the law. So clearly you don't want a clear tally and integrity. Because anyone who does would be supporting a full investigation into this

And no - this is not about overturning the results or proving President Trump won, it is about investigating actual election fraud, prosecuting all those responsible and implementing steps to prevent it from happening again. Why are you afraid of that?
Old 12-22-2021, 04:10 PM   #9
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So you write all that but yet never say a word about the election officials caught on video by a whistleblower conspiring to break the law. So clearly you don't want a clear tally and integrity. Because anyone who does would be supporting a full investigation into this

And no - this is not about overturning the results or proving President Trump won, it is about investigating actual election fraud, prosecuting all those responsible and implementing steps to prevent it from happening again. Why are you afraid of that?
More Authoritorian bullshit!
More conspiracy theories.
How do we know what that Trump loving moron videoed those people doing?
And you expect me to take their word for it?
How do we know that they didn't go through the process of recreating the scene somewhere and videoing that, you know like the moon landings.
Yes the moon landing!
WTF?
What do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about?
Oh, don't get me started, you know the moon landings.
No not that moon!
The one recreated in a NASA studio, you remember the one Hugo Chavez directed!
No!
Not bullshit!
Do you know how I know it to be true.
Because the Kraken told me so, and the pillow guy backed her up!
How can I not believe when those two paragons of truth and the American way set me straight!. She offered to put oil slick rudy on the phone with me in case I need more concrete proof, but I think she was just name dropping at that point!
She told me that Hugo Chavez had something to do with Trumps loss too, but I don't see how that's possible, seeings he's been dead for some time!
But him directing the moon landing that's a thing!
He was alive then!
Did ya hear that JFK Jr. Is coming back too?

You know, I actually got points for hijacking a thread once, but you seem to have managed to get away hijacking a whole section of the forum.
Good for you we all need a place where we feel safe!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 04:41 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hee Hee! .... Moon landings and what-not in a thread
about Voter Fraud. ...

... But no worrys there, mate - you surely WON'T Hijack this one!

#### Salty
Old 12-22-2021, 04:51 PM   #11
scottvrscott
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I question the intelligence of anyone who supports Trump. This is the same man who bragged about passing a dementia test with flying colors having one of the highest scores on the test. A man who said drinking clorex will stop you from getting Covid. A man who has never cared about middle class or poor people, only himself his family and making money off everyone else. A man who trashed an American war hero in John McCann. Who sat out a debate to raise money for veterans and never gave the money to the veterans. So please save me all the conspiracy theories about the election. If you don't believe me YouTube all the things I have said and prove them wrong
scottvrscott is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 05:38 PM   #12
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Prove you wrong? ... Surely take all of half-a-mo...

However - YOU are NOT gonna hijack this thread. The topic
is election fraud being found... You'll need to stay on-topic here.

Start yer-own thread on Trump and I'll prove you wrong!

#### Salty
Old 12-22-2021, 05:48 PM   #13
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottvrscott View Post
I question the intelligence of anyone who supports Trump. This is the same man who bragged about passing a dementia test with flying colors having one of the highest scores on the test. A man who said drinking clorex will stop you from getting Covid. A man who has never cared about middle class or poor people, only himself his family and making money off everyone else. A man who trashed an American war hero in John McCann. Who sat out a debate to raise money for veterans and never gave the money to the veterans. So please save me all the conspiracy theories about the election. If you don't believe me YouTube all the things I have said and prove them wrong
Christ, get some facts, he never said to drink bleach, and if you actually listened you'd understand that.

And if you are getting your info on youtube, it says quite a bit about your sources of "Intelligence", it isn't and your not.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 05:50 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hee Hee! .... Moon landings and what-not in a thread
about Voter Fraud. ...

... But no worrys there, mate - you surely WON'T Hijack this one!

#### Salty
Salty

You know how you know a thread has really hit its mark. It's when the libs create crazy off topic rants to try and change the subject / hijack it.

I mean anyone could simply read the news story to see the evidence uncovered. And you know, if reading an article is an issue for some folks, here is a novel idea - they could, you know, actually watch the whistleblower videos that caught the election officials saying what is reported in the article. Yep, it's all on tape.

But hey, some libs like to live in a state of denial. You have to wonder why they are afraid of investigating actual election fraud, prosecuting all those responsible and implementing steps to prevent it from happening again.
Old 12-22-2021, 05:55 PM   #15
scottvrscott
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Well back to the topic, how come all the cases of election fraud git thrown out of the courts if there is so much proof or if this video is correct?
scottvrscott is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women