Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
Guest021510
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Ghost shows

BP dontz watch too much TV, but haz noticed there be a damn ghost show on jus about every day now! I onlys watch one regularly, dat one on Friday, Ghost Adventures. They seem to go to cool places alot. Dat dude Zach is pretty swoll, but homey needs to buy some shirts dat fit! Like my boy Arnold said, if you have to wear clothes that make you look big, you really aint that big! Anyways, jus wonderin if anybody else be noticin da ghost show epidemic. Also, BP really, really, REALLY wishes he had bought stock in da companies dat make dat ghost hunting shit, dat stuff got to be goin thru the roof now. See, BP be a true gangsta pimp, always thinkin bout ways to put paper in my pocket!
Guest021510 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL.

Yep I noticed that too. But it's just the trend right now. Just like with the finding love shows.... (rolling my eyes)
I have to admit that I watched Rock of Love and a couple of others for a little bit (comedic relief) but quickly grew tired of them.

It will come and go, I just can't wait to see what the next "epidemic" will be....

~Gen~
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Schmafty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I even saw an ad for a ghost show on Animal Planet. And it wasn't even about ghost animals!
Schmafty is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
GRIN OF SIN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmafty View Post
I even saw an ad for a ghost show on Animal Planet. And it wasn't even about ghost animals!
As if worrying about human ghosts wasn't enough, now I have to worry about K9 ghosts humping my leg or shitting on my carpet. I'd mention feline ghosts, but what are they going to do? They going to haunt me by sleeping all day and acting like they're better than me? Psh.

....terrifying (-_-)
GRIN OF SIN is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #5
MsKristine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 6368
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGFBI View Post
I onlys watch one regularly, dat one on Friday, Ghost Adventures. They seem to go to cool places alot.
I love Ghost Adventures, Zak cracks me up. That guy will do anything to egg on the Spirits. Yeah he does like wearing those tight shirts . The way the show is laid out, doing their own filming, not all the big fancy equipment...its more fun to watch and easier to follow.

Now on SYFY channel that Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International is to boring and cheesy to me. And the new one on Discovery "Ghost Lab" I don't care for that. When Travel Channel does Scariest Places or things like that, some are interesting.

But no matter I'll always religiously watch and record Ghost Adventures.

Yep does seem like a lot of Ghost related shows out there.

@ the Picture Grin!
MsKristine is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #6
Guest021510
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Yeah I'm right there with you, I like the haunted places shows on the Travel Channel, and Zak and his crew, and thats about it. Mebbe someday I will do "Ghost Huntin wit Big Pimpin", and I'll take a bunch of providers out ghost huntin wit me. If we dontz find any ghosts in da first 30 minutes or so, den we be gettin it on in haunted places! I guess I'd hafta market dat show to Skinamax! Who nose, mebbe sum of da ghosts would want to get in on da action too!
Guest021510 is offline   Quote