Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2023, 06:06 PM   #1
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69
Default Encounter: Studio Boycott Parlay with Janako AS

Date: 11/3/2023
Name: Janako
Phone: 214 434-2087
Email Address: theasianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: DFW area
Activities: Shower, bbj, cg, surfboard, spooning, massage, ball licking, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Janako is short maybe feet tall. She has small breasts but I wouldn't say tiny. I would put her face at a 5 out of 10, 6.5 from someone else was too generous (It looks a little chubby, in proportion to her body which looked great.) She had a pimple above her vagina which was a little noticeable.
Recommendation: Yes
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 06:40 PM   #2
yanjunyy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I gave her face 6.5, didn't want to be mean, lol. But I think 5 is also a fair score.
yanjunyy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:15 PM   #3
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I have some points here, that I’d like to point out about this questionable review..

1-Someone boycotting decides to give the studios a try (based on what all the simps and promoters are saying, they claimed)… it wasn’t due to the fact that PA was about to run out and hadn’t seen any indies to review lol, ya okay lol

2-Claims to be independent but then requested a discount???? Suspicious
3-Give a “Yes” even after a subpar performance he says, and studio delaying him 30+ minutes, among other complaints…. Strange!
4-Wasn’t impressed with photos/performance… It was said she was a 6.5 to some and likely avg to others, along with reviews stating she was new to the career and was learning on the fly.. it’s other people’s fault for hyping here!
5-Upset at the looks but did not say anything to studio, nor walk out… also picked what maybe the only provider in DFW with face semi-blocked out and “new” to the job as well �� (compared to other providers who show complete face pics and Japanese).

Hope people just look for trends across the various reviews/girls they are interested in. Some potential overlaps here but just be knowing, you win some and lose some.
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:17 PM   #4
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Thanks for the informative review but from what I’ve seen and read you’re probably going to get some major backlash. There again this is a review site to share our experiences and make an informed decision based on different reviewers.

Again, thanks for a review that gives all information but aren’t you leading the charge to boycott? Why break the boycott?
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:23 PM   #5
TheTopG655
JailBird

okay...I guess if you want the messages between AS and me pm so I can prove the donation and delay lol. Also Ya'll didn't read, I explained everything in detail, including why I went. I mean by all means go see her. Not my money.
Old 11-03-2023, 07:40 PM   #6
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
okay...I guess if you want the messages between AS and me pm so I can prove the donation and delay lol
No one wants the messages to show you got a discount, it just shows as someone has said on this board, you’re a “dick riding”for the studios.. getting discounts, giving yes reviews even though subpar performance, looks, and crappy scheduling..

Just a double standard I guess, but I guess it’s okay when you need a review for PA access.

Just warning people that it’s suspicious to be so pro-boycott then go back to studio, get a discount among other negatives and still give a yes.
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:48 PM   #7
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

If you’re directing that at me springfest then I still don’t see an explanation as to why you broke your own boycott of studios. Did you break the boycott hoping to get a nut or to be able to discredit someone? I have no dog in this hunt and I’m not interested in bickering and name calling which seems to be the norm on here. All I’m looking for are reviews and information. Not all the other back door bro club dick clique super secret undercover opinions. Peace out.

And please don’t fall back on the “oh it’s another new member “ response. Were you not a new member in 2017?
Old 11-03-2023, 07:51 PM   #8
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
If you’re directing that at me springfest then I still don’t see an explanation as to why you broke your own boycott of studios. Did you break the boycott hoping to get a nut or to be able to discredit someone? I have no dog in this hunt and I’m not interested in bickering and name calling which seems to be the norm on here. All I’m looking for are reviews and information. Not all the other back door bro club dick clique super secret undercover opinions. Peace out.
"I wanna preface this all by saying that if you see this review and see Springfest and think oh he's boycotting this isn't trustworthy, that's low IQ. I would like to think over the course of the years I've put out honest reviews and have hopefully saved you from a bad provider or have recommended you a good provider. Everyone keeps saying the studio talent has improved so I genuinely wanted to know if the new rate was justified after over a month of not partaking in studio debauchery."

I saw the edit you made. I mean I legit gave you what you wanted to know ^^
Old 11-03-2023, 08:10 PM   #9
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I’ll throw my two cents in since I saw her as well. I missed out on tasting a Japanese treat with geisha by about a week before that spa got raided . So I was hungry for a young real Japanese girl so I decided to see Janako. It’s true she’s not gonna win any beauty contest, my allure to her was the thought of my old cock going in her young Japanese pussy for an hour, lol. She also did my two requirements for a successful session, CIM and Tuma. So while I had a pretty good time with her, she was lively and bubbly, probably because it was her first day, I probably wouldn’t repeat with her. She might not have been a good one to break the boycott with, she admitted she’s only been doing this a little over a year.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 08:28 PM   #10
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Quote:
"I wanna preface this all by saying that if you see this review and see Springfest and think oh he's boycotting this isn't trustworthy, that's low IQ. I would like to think over the course of the years I've put out honest reviews and have hopefully saved you from a bad provider or have recommended you a good provider. Everyone keeps saying the studio talent has improved so I genuinely wanted to know if the new rate was justified after over a month of not partaking in studio debauchery."

I saw the edit you made. I mean I legit gave you what you wanted to know ^^
And you answered my question as to why you broke your boycott? Was it because you wanted some Asian pussy or was it to prove the over exaggerated reviews are wrong?

I reviewed a subamp after I joined to be greeted with pm’s telling me I’m a fake handle both from your boycott brethren and what seems to be the “promoter” clique. I don’t have 16 hours a day to monitor and track all of the “he said” and “she said” drama that quite a few on here seem to enjoy. Please refrain from responding to me in the future and that goes for all the other conspiracy theorists.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:38 PM   #11
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
And you answered my question as to why you broke your boycott? Was it because you wanted some Asian pussy or was it to prove the over exaggerated reviews are wrong?

I reviewed a subamp after I joined to be greeted with pm’s telling me I’m a fake handle both from your boycott brethren and what seems to be the “promoter” clique. I don’t have 16 hours a day to monitor and track all of the “he said” and “she said” drama that quite a few on here seem to enjoy. Please refrain from responding to me in the future and that goes for all the other conspiracy theorists.
My guy...Literally read the last sentence of that paragraph. I mean the mods are cracking down on derailing so.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:51 PM   #12
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Quote:
My guy...Literally read the last sentence of that paragraph. I mean the mods are cracking down on derailing so.
My guy…re-read that last sentence and tell me how that has anything to do with my questions.

Is that a threat that you’re going to report me for derailing your review when I thanked you for the review and asked a specific question about your review? You need to get better at trying to use reverse psychology and deceptive answers to justify yourself. Now go back snd task your minions to attack me. This is ridiculous!!!!

Does anyone on here have a job or a life outside of this board?

I thought this was a review board to review ladies like Janako not to attack anyone with a question.
Old 11-03-2023, 09:03 PM   #13
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
I’ll throw my two cents in since I saw her as well. I missed out on tasting a Japanese treat with geisha by about a week before that spa got raided . So I was hungry for a young real Japanese girl so I decided to see Janako. It’s true she’s not gonna win any beauty contest, my allure to her was the thought of my old cock going in her young Japanese pussy for an hour, lol. She also did my two requirements for a successful session, CIM and Tuma. So while I had a pretty good time with her, she was lively and bubbly, probably because it was her first day, I probably wouldn’t repeat with her. She might not have been a good one to break the boycott with, she admitted she’s only been doing this a little over a year.
Thank you for the professional and non hostile insight, as we're both professionals and have done this a while. In your review though you said she was cute, but now you're saying she's not gonna win any beauty contests. To say the misinformation wasn't there is not true. Eliot also said cute but not a bombshell, 2balls said something along the lines of to you she's a 6.5 but to someone else she could be higher. (Not trying to attack ya'll, it is what it is done this a while.) I'm in my late 20s, it's fair if we have different tastes in appearance but she ain't it bro. To say I didn't do research isn't true. I will say, the point that she's new is fair, but 12 days in and 320, there's a higher standard.
Old 11-03-2023, 09:12 PM   #14
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
My guy…re-read that last sentence and tell me how that has anything to do with my questions.

Is that a threat that you’re going to report me for derailing your review when I thanked you for the review and asked a specific question about your review? You need to get better at trying to use reverse psychology and deceptive answers to justify yourself. Now go back snd task your minions to attack me. This is ridiculous!!!!

Does anyone on here have a job or a life outside of this board?
I complimented your Nana review and here we are
Old 11-03-2023, 09:21 PM   #15
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I complimented your Nana review and here we are
My guy…. When and where did I review Nana? You seem to be very confused. I reviewed a lady at Unique in Highland Village which is a subamp.

Again you ignore and don’t answer. Sometimes deflecting doesn’t work my guy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women