Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41456
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
DPatel304
Account Disabled

Default Swinger's clubs for young couple new to lifestyle

Me and my girlfriend are curious to check out a swinger's club. We don't really plan to 'swing', but the idea of being at a club where anything goes sounds like it could be fun for us. We would probably just want to drink, dance, and then get nasty at the club.

I did some research and I really like the sound of Club Colette. The other one I found was 13th floor. It's kinda hard to find a lot of impressions of both, so wanted to see if anyone here had any feedback.

We want:
-club with a bar or byob
-18+ (not 21+)

I have no idea what to expect, but, since neither of us plan to swing, we obviously want to be comfortable just doing our own thing, and just maybe talking to a few other people, but that's it. Would prefer a place that is sorta like an 'entry level' swingers club and not go somewhere where everyone but us seems to be swinging.

I'm okay with whatever.. even if I walk into some hardcore orgy, no big deal, but I want to make sure my girlfriend has a good experience as this could lead to more similar outings for us. She's also mentioned wanting to go to a strip club with me, so as long as she has a good time at both, this could be an ongoing thing for us, which would make me very happy

Also, what is the dress code like for these things? Do people dress like they would at a club, or can girls get away with just lingerie?
DPatel304 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

13th floor has a pretty nice setup if you just want to watch.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
DPatel304
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
13th floor has a pretty nice setup if you just want to watch.
From the reviews I read, it seems like you'll find a younger crowd at Colette. What's the dress code like at 13th floor?
Old 04-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also check out Velvet Curtain.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #5
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The dress code for most of these clubs....The women, dress sexy/club wear and the guys, dress to impress/business casual. Most ladies take some lingerie to change into.
Have fun!
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:48 AM   #6
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

IMHO, Colette's is the best of the bunch in Dallas. Each place has its pluses and minuses.

1. Colette's has a great location and is very higher end type club with a younger, more beautiful crowd. They just installed a voyeur room, which is just what it sounds like. It's BYOB, but you pay for set ups and mixers.

2. 13th floor is a fun club, the clientele is a little more mixed age wise. They have a covered patio with a fireplace, 2 hot tubs and a king size bed on the patio. It's BYOB and mixers and sodas,etc are free. You're not even allowed to to the bartenders.

3. Velvet curtain is kind of a dump. The people were friendly, but the place was small and in a more industrial part of town. I wouldn't recommend it.

Just my opinion, PM if you have more questions.
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #7
DPatel304
Account Disabled

Thanks for all the helpful responses. We still haven't had a chance to check one out yet, but seems like Colette is the place to be and on a Saturday night.

I know it's an 'on-premise club'. Does that mean anything goes wherever or do they have designated areas for certain things? My girlfriend is just really into a lot of PDA, so she's curious to know how much you can get into on the dance floor and the public areas. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:21 PM   #8
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

The rule at Colette's is, once inside the door, anything goes. I've seen people have fun everywhere at that place.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #9
larry402
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

How do you gain access to these places?
larry402 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:44 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Know the secret handshake and you are in.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:06 AM   #11
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What is the secret handshake?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #12
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

http://cwww.colettedallas.com/dallas/events.php

at Colette's, just show up (usually around 9:30 or so) and sign in, pay your door fee and you're off to the races!

13th floor you have to email and make a reservation. No big deal.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Keep in mind all swingers clubs in DFW are BYOB.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #14
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry402 View Post
How do you gain access to these places?
Be sure to check the clubs website for addmittance info. There are often restrictions on single guys being allowed in. Go as a couple and there should be no problems getting in
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #15
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Collettes would be my suggestion. !3th Floor's guests were very unnattractive, IMHO. Single men were very common, which means some ' vulturing '. The women were older, and larger.

Collettes is best on a Saturday night, after 11:00. I saw a number of very attractive flamingos ( spiked heel beauties ) shuffling along, tugged by their feaux-hawked beaus. I was surprised on the three times I visited how many good looking women were there. However, that DID NOT mean they were all mambo'ing. Lots of peering, and slow walks. There was a good amount of activity in the semi-private ( gossamer veiled ) rooms, which is a good sign.

Be prepared for the usual crew of folks disobeying the rules. Rules ? What Rules ? Yea, guys leave their mates / crew and boorishly hunt your woman down. They don't seem to have a clue on model behavior, perhaps because of their youth.

The club is very nice, with a dance floor, a nice bar, and lots of play areas. You should have a great time there, and use it as a benchmark for further comparison.

I had a blast there every time I have visited.
crashkopf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women