Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162737
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36177
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
swguy101
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default SB Advice Needed---Help!

OK, so after reading all the posts about SD-SB relationships, I decided to take the plunge. I struck up a conversation 4 or 5 months ago with someone way out of my league at one of the DFW area breastaurants (I am not revealing the one, so please don't ask). For the record, she is early 20's, and I am early 50's. I see her several times at work every week and we have even been out for drinks once, but I have not yet brought up the SD topic. I am kind of hesitant to as I am not sure how she will take it. While she works at an establishment that is obviously geared to men, she seems a bit shy. She is amazing eye candy, so I don't want to ruin what I have going on. She seems open to going out more, but here is the curve ball, she wants to have me over for dinner to meet her parents

So is she viewing me as someone to potentially date for a period of time? Also, how do I handle meeting the parents, as I may be older than them? I could easily pass for early 40's as I have all my hair (little grey) and am Ok looking, but still she is early 20's.

So has anyone else had this happen before? I am pretty sure that it would be considered bad form to bring up the SD-SB thing in front of the parents, but other than that, I am a bit confused as to how to proceed. Thanks in advance for any advice...
swguy101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
blue3122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Run Forest Run!
blue3122 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I've never had or done a SD situation, not that I wouldn't want to, but going to meet her parents!!!!!!!!! Dude, IMHO, NO WAY. Even assuming you aren't married since you didn't bring it up, age difference is too much IMO. SD-SB is good but I think she's too serious if she's talking about the parents.

But then what do I know? I just wish I was in your spot!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Spike21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I wouldn't necessarily say run. Depends what you are looking for here my friend. Her wanting you to go to her parent's for dinner is definitely a red flag I would say. Either she has interest in you as a possible BF, considers you a friend, or is just weird and asks random dudes to meet her family. I can not say for sure what the case here is, but I am sure you have some idea. Seems like you have known her awhile, if nothing has gone on physically with you guys at all, then it could just be that she enjoys your company as a friend. If you have had something going on then I would say the friend factor is out the window.

As you said you could pass for early 40s, does she actually know how old you are? In my line of work I run across married couples all the time with large age differences. If you like this girl then I would stay away from the SB topic and see how things progress. If your just looking to hook up then bring it up, worst thing that happens is she gets offended and doesn't wanna see you anymore.
Spike21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You have never been out on a date with her like drinks, dinner, and a movie, and she already wants to take you to meet her parents? I would say that SD-SB or P4P is the farthest thing from her mind. Definitely don't go meet the parents!!!

You've said nothing about her financial situation - is she knocking down some serious bucks at the breastaurant and keeping her bills paid, or always complaining about being short on cash? Talk to her towards the end of the month when rent and bills are due; if she's stressing, that's your opportunity to get your foot in the door and trade a ben or two for some yum yum. Then you might have a chance to get something steady going.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #6
swguy101
Gaining Momentum

Blue3122, I almost split my pants laughing, so thanks for that. FYI, i am single, so no worries with an SO. It is a huge age difference, so I wonder as well what is going on.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #7
swguy101
Gaining Momentum

trynagetlaid, just the one night for drinks after a test is all we have seen each other outside the restaurant. When she mentioned the "meet the parents" thing, I asked her if she had told them I was "older", and she said she had. She has an 26 year old brother at home with his college degree and no job, so maybe someone reasonably successful is appealing to both her and the parents.

In any case, I don't seriously believe this will ever lead to anything lasting. But I don't want to be a jackass and play along just to have some fun, and hurt her feelings either. I would really like to figure out how to carefully bring up the P4P thing, that way, it is a win-win. She has never mentioned money at any time, and I have always tipped her a $20, so she probably gets $200 a month on just my visits. She does live on her own, so I like your idea on testing the waters at the end of the month...
Old 03-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #8
jafun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

SDs don't meet reral Dads .... That is called SO path - not SD!
jafun is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #9
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I wanna be a fly on the wall for this dinner date with the parents...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #10
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Be sure to check out the Sugerdaddy forum. Lots of great advice there about SBs. As for dinner, don't.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What's a sugar baby?

My real answer is:

If you want to date her, meet her parents. I don't think you know much about the girl. She may be really old-fashioned and want her parents' approval before she dates you. Don't think about this so much. Just go along with her and see where it leads.

If you want her to be only your SB, it's probably not a good idea to meet her parents, especially since you haven't been in a SD-SB relationship before. One thing you learn as a SD is it's likely your SB will develop feelings for you that you do not want. Meeting her parents could foster that.

If you're not comfortable dating her because of your age difference, don't. If you have confidence, date her. Meet her parents. Hell, fuck her mother if you want to.

btw, I've met the parents of two of my SBs. The father of one of my SBs is one of my best friends.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
If you're not comfortable dating her because of your age difference, don't. If you have confidence, date her. Meet her parents. Hell, fuck her mother if you want to....
i was thinking a similar thought.
perhaps she wants to take you home so dad can check out your wallet and ...
mom can check out your johnson.

seriously, if it were me, i wouldnt go visit the parents.
but i would find out why she would want me to go visit them.
it might tell me how she thinks/feels/lusts/loves about me [allusion to Fawn's recent thread].

like bubba said, go check out the SD:SB forum on the home page.

btw, #4600 for me.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #13
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

pm, congrats on your 4600th post. I liked number 1,294. All the others sucked. j/k Haha.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #14
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
I wanna be a fly on the wall for this dinner date with the parents...
Lmfao!!!
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #15
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I wouldn't meet the parents on a first date for someone I was trying to date. Forget about it for a Sugar Baby.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women