Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41484
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
club44
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default I'd like to rip the heads off of..........

Whoever the D-BAGs were that canceled on Sophia Rossi in Austin yesterday and by doing so---- caused her to get on a plane and go back home!!!! I had a 2pm appointment with her today and now POOOOOOF-- my fantasy is GONE!!! OOOOOOOOHHH brother, if I ever find you guys it'll be KATY BAR THE DOOR!
club44 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

good luck with all that
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Thou dost protest too much. No such person in the database. There is an average traveling Sophia Rose out of Denver with only one average review and a few average photos.

Either way whoever you are referring to was far less smitten with your business than you are with her. Otherwise she would have at least stuck around a day to recoup some of her losses from you.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
club44
Gaining Momentum

do a search for Sophia in Austin-- then if you'd like to have ANOTHER look-- go to EROS and check under austin----- and never doubt me again Shakespeare!!
Old 01-19-2012, 09:29 AM   #5
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by club44 View Post
do a search for Sophia in Austin-- then if you'd like to have ANOTHER look-- go to EROS and check under austin----- and never doubt me again Shakespeare!!
Didn't doubt that she existed. I stated that the name you provided did not exist in the search data base. Regardless that was not even the point.

The point is she was clearly far less thrilled with the idea of meeting you than the other way around. She could have picked up her plane fare at least.

You take White Knighting to a whole new level.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Club44: I'm going to say with a hostile post like that you might have just added yourself to lots of ladies DNS lists.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
club44
Gaining Momentum

with all do repsect Britt-- this was a post out of frustration directed toward GUYS that give their word to a provider and then back out on their word. That's not cool-- you don't like when it happens to you--- Nobody does. Secondly-- If you'll notice by my reviews-- I have been properly and thoroughly screened-- and piling on a guy when he simply made a locker room comment to the other GUYS on the thread--- well if that makes you feel better--
Old 01-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

how do you know it was a guy and or guys, who canceled??
did she verbally speak to each and every client??

its well known Pimps, managers, bookers.. and even Providers schedule with out of town girls then cancel as a way to keep their gals working...

it does suck to be looking forward to a gal then nada.... but if you do this long enough this is simply par for the course
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:07 AM   #9
club44
Gaining Momentum

I understand Ralphie-- and Cody you do make a good point-- But I have booked through this agency before-- see Shyla Stylez et al-- and they've always been dependable-- an I spoke with Chloe this morning--(the booking agent) who informed me of all the cancelations. I just sucks when you plan your day around getting to see one of the top end providers in the industry and then your hopes are dashed-- I'll recover...
Old 01-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #10
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
with all do repsect Britt-- this was a post out of frustration directed toward GUYS that give their word to a provider and then back out on their word. That's not cool
Classic WK lingo.

Quote:
Piling on a guy when he simply made a locker room comment to the other GUYS on the thread--- well if that makes you feel better--
a) This isn't the locker room it's coed. I suspect you'd get the same response in the locker room regardless.

b) You approached the open board with a very hostile headline and post over something very trivial. No one is going to respond in a positive fashion to this.

You're one of those who walks into a friendly crowd, starts a fight and then cries "Why is everyone piling on me"? when you get put back in your place.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #11
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The locker room would have been a better place to vent.....

You are not exactly a heavy hitter on the board....

There is no pussy worth getting this upset about....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #12
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

She probably was never here in the first place!! C-MON MAN!!!
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
She probably was never here in the first place!! C-MON MAN!!!
+1...

If ya want only GUYS input the post in the GUYS only section,,,

I have travel before and had a guy cancel for one reason or other but that didnt keep me form sticking around for the "for sure" sessions...
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #14
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Dude you seem to be all bent out of shape because someone canceled on her but you fail to connect the dots and realize that she canceled on you. Maybe you should be pissed at her?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #15
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Club my post was a friendly reminder that posts such as yours are read by many on the board. Lots of ladies here read posts and such as part of there screening process to get an idea of the type of guy you are. When you pop on the board and post such hostile things such as ripping someones head off and if you ever find them basically you will beat someones ass your not going to get on the good sides of many ladies here. This board is about fun and fantasy and seems as if you have taken things a little beyond that. Shit happens appointments get cancelled, things come up and sometimes nothing you can do about it....you move on. If your so furious because you didnt get your appointment then this might not be the place for you. As many will tell you your going to get cancelled on and ncns'd on more times than you can count.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women