Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162945
Yssup Rider60609
gman4453264
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48550
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42168
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36536
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2020, 12:40 PM   #1
Guest102521
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Seeking

Just wondering whos been on seeking .com and how careful do you have to be with your wording? Hesitant to drop any $ if im gonna get kicked off if I dont word my inquiries correctly. Any help would be great.
Guest102521 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 01:48 PM   #2
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Fill it out like you would any other dating site. Just don't mention monetary arrangements in your profile or when exchanging messages through the site. Switch to text or email for those conversations. There is also a "Sugar Lifestyle" forum on Reddit that has some good advice. Good luck!
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:56 PM   #3
Guest102521
Valued Poster

Have never used any dating sites. Lol
Old 02-24-2020, 08:03 PM   #4
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Always felt them a waste of time and effort.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 01:58 AM   #5
pineappleguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

What seekingfun69 said is spot on. Some of the sugar babies are looking for lifestyle sugar daddies - dates, arm candy, etc. - and some are more open to just jumping into bed. Be subtle. Ask if they're open to some "naughty fun". If they are, switch to texting and negotiate with them in private.
pineappleguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 02:25 AM   #6
j79mar
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetosVendetta View Post
Just wondering whos been on seeking .com and how careful do you have to be with your wording? Hesitant to drop any $ if im gonna get kicked off if I dont word my inquiries correctly. Any help would be great.
Most importantly is that you have to be patient. It usually takes a bit of time (days or more) to get to the point where numbers can be exchanged for texting. I never mention anything beyond NSA or FWB on the site message section. I'm sure that is being monitored in some way. Again, most important is patience. Don't expect anything immediate.
j79mar is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 07:18 AM   #7
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineappleguy View Post
What seekingfun69 said is spot on. Some of the sugar babies are looking for lifestyle sugar daddies - dates, arm candy, etc. - and some are more open to just jumping into bed. Be subtle. Ask if they're open to some "naughty fun". If they are, switch to texting and negotiate with them in private.
Good advice. I'll also add that even though you can find women that will jump into bed right away, you should be prepared for a Meet & Greet first. Keep it simple: coffee, lunch, drinks, etc. This will help you weed out scammers and catfish. Never send money or gift cards prior to meeting. Once you start messaging with different sugar babies, you'll develop a 6th sense as to which are real or not.

Also take note of those sugar babies that put seeking "platonic" in their profile. Some of these don't know what the word means, others have seen too many YouTube/TikTok videos that think guys will pay them just to be friends and others use it for discretion in case friends/family come across their profile. So make it clear when you start messaging these girls what you are truly looking for so that you are on the same page
Old 02-25-2020, 02:06 PM   #8
rhettdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69 View Post
Good advice. I'll also add that even though you can find women that will jump into bed right away, you should be prepared for a Meet & Greet first. Keep it simple: coffee, lunch, drinks, etc. This will help you weed out scammers and catfish. Never send money or gift cards prior to meeting. Once you start messaging with different sugar babies, you'll develop a 6th sense as to which are real or not.

Also take note of those sugar babies that put seeking "platonic" in their profile. Some of these don't know what the word means, others have seen too many YouTube/TikTok videos that think guys will pay them just to be friends and others use it for discretion in case friends/family come across their profile. So make it clear when you start messaging these girls what you are truly looking for so that you are on the same page
you make a few good points there seeking especially with the "platonic" things I usually just bypass the profile right off when it says that.
rhettdog is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:27 AM   #9
Guest102521
Valued Poster

So with patience , is it worth the $ to pay the premium ???
Old 02-26-2020, 12:02 PM   #10
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
So with patience , is it worth the $ to pay the premium ???
That's something that you'll have to determine for yourself. If you haven't done so already, complete your free profile and start browsing. Are you seeing enough profiles that you are interesting in messaging once you sign up? Do you live in or close to a decent sized city and/or up for traveling? Obviously the more profiles you have available, the better your chances will be.

Over the years, I've probably paid premium 5 or 6 times and generally managed to hookup within a week. Only one of those times was it a waste of money as I only exchanged messages that went no where. That partially could have been poor timing on my part though as I signed up shortly after the local university's summer break.

When all is said and done, it's only $90. If the price of forgoing a QS/HH worries you, then looking for a sugar relationship probably isn't for you.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:46 PM   #11
Guest102521
Valued Poster

Gotcha. Am interested in quite a few profiles. Guess im looking to have a regular thing cpl times a month w/o the LE nervousness. Or being robbed. The girls on there are quite a bit more attractive and probably looking for some guidance from an elder gentleman.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:47 PM   #12
Guest102521
Valued Poster

Just dont have the patience for the bar thing anymore. I like to drink too much and look way outta place.
Old 02-27-2020, 02:06 PM   #13
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gotcha. Am interested in quite a few profiles. Guess im looking to have a regular thing cpl times a month w/o the LE nervousness. Or being robbed. The girls on there are quite a bit more attractive and probably looking for some guidance from an elder gentleman.
If you are looking for regular hookups a few times a month, then SA will be perfect for you. Good luck!
Old 02-27-2020, 06:51 PM   #14
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

SA has been a gold mine for me. I've been with more everyday girls that are not doing this for a habit. The problem is, once a girl hooks up with you, she doesn't want her information out there. It does take time to hook em, but, slow and steady wins the race I guess....lol
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:43 PM   #15
Guest102521
Valued Poster

Thanks guys . Keep the information coming.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women