Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
papabear_in_arkansas
Gaining Momentum

Default Respecting time limits

I was talking to a provider that I consider someone I can talk to about a lot of subjects and enjoy our time together and we were talking about time limits for clients and other services we pay for by time. While we were talking she told me about when her masseur is finished with her session, he stops, leaves the room, she gets dressed, leaves his fee plus tip, and he walks her out. She told me she does not get her feelings hurt in the slightest. She asked him for an hour, got it, and she paid for it.
She then told me that recently she saw a hobbyist who stayed an extra hour, the provider felt it was understood that he would need to pay for the extra hour, and then the guy left without paying for the extra time and didn't even leave a tip. To make matters worse, she then saw on her phone that during the extra hour she missed a call from a regular.
The times I have spent with her I have never known her to be a clock watcher, but as we were talking she seemed at a loss of how to approach the subject of the time is over. As we talked she asked; what exactly is the line? And how would a hobbyist prefer it be handled? She doesn’t think she could ever be one of those girls who just stands up and says "ok, time is up, goodbye!" That's not her style, but it works for her masseur. So what should she do? Just deal? Or is there a magic word that a provider can say to politely remind a hobbyist of the time which won't then deem her to be a "clock watcher".

Not looking for a rude argument, just some suggestions about how hobbyists prefer it to be handled? Since I have been mindful of the time I have spent with a provider since I have been in the hobby, if I did over stay my time how would other providers handle the situation??
papabear_in_arkansas is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #2
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont think your a clock watcher if 45 to 1 hour has passed and you look at your phone to check with your mind to make sure your right, obviously try and finnish things up first if you can't seem to then yes, it's fine to check time out... Isn't it?... I don't see a prob. with trying to stay on time... as you might have other appts. or things that you have to get done after the appt.

I myself have had a blast and gotten drifted away in time ~ cant say the client has to pay you for it IF you let it happen and client might not have brought any more money with him...

So If we went over, what to do... I guess I would have let him go without paying for the extra hour, maybe asked for a tip kindly if not and he didn't have it, OH WELL... I should have been on my business 'ish. If I were a man and I was with a very pretty lady and was having fun and she was letting time slip away, I mean why not go with the flow right? UNLESS your in a rush too, just cause he went with the flow doesn't mean he has to tip, does it?
If he already paid in the beginning...

This is where we draw the line for R E S P E C T... and BUSINESS.

Advice about Masseuse:

I've dealt with the same situation/s like this...

I suggest what I'm about to say...

I'm I N D E P E N D E N T.

-Independent- Infamous Miss.Dreams
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:31 PM   #3
rickeeboobie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Who cares? Why do the guys get caught up in the girls problems here? If she cared, she would seek advise or use her brain and decide if it's worth worrying about. Any business decision can effect future business (in any business). If it happens all the time, she needs to decide if it's all worth it. It would be the same for a waitress. If you keep getting 5% tips on tables of 4 adults and 3 kids, is it worth it? But if a waitress gets 40% typically and one out of 100 people don't tip or leave a huge mess, big deal. Life goes on and the overall situation isn't worth worrying about. At most, a 1 minute bitching rant and then move on.

Isn't there a girls locker room or something here? Let THEM talk about it.

I don't mean any disrespect to your post at all. I just get confused if this is sugardaddy.com (or something similar) or eccie.com. I'd say rule #4 is never get emotionally involved in a providers personal life.
rickeeboobie is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
IIIII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickeeboobie View Post
Who cares? Why do the guys get caught up in the girls problems here? If she cared, she would seek advise or use her brain and decide if it's worth worrying about. Any business decision can effect future business (in any business). If it happens all the time, she needs to decide if it's all worth it. It would be the same for a waitress. If you keep getting 5% tips on tables of 4 adults and 3 kids, is it worth it? But if a waitress gets 40% typically and one out of 100 people don't tip or leave a huge mess, big deal. Life goes on and the overall situation isn't worth worrying about. At most, a 1 minute bitching rant and then move on.

Isn't there a girls locker room or something here? Let THEM talk about it.

I don't mean any disrespect to your post at all. I just get confused if this is sugardaddy.com (or something similar) or eccie.com. I'd say rule #4 is never get emotionally involved in a providers personal life.
IIIII is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:47 PM   #5
joeonthago
Gaining Momentum

if I paid for an hour, then I'm fine with getting an hour.

it's when you get pushed out the door before the hours up that's the problem.
joeonthago is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #6
wildcat
Account Disabled

Encounters: 144

IMHO there are lots of A-holes out there who will take advantage of the ladies if they let them. Over staying and not compensate them for the extra time or some who have been known to just walk out without paying at all. Some ladies will let that happen, because they just don't want to talk money, for obvious reasons, or they don't want to create any problems.

The ladies just have to decide whether it is worth seeing those guys again. If they think it was an honest mistake, then maybe so, but if not then just say NO THANKS and move on

Wildcat
wildcat is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Spoken like a true respectful gentleman Wildcat xoxoxo
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #8
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I would have to agree with both Dreams and Rickeeboobie on this one. The provider does need to be aware of the time in a non-clock watching way. This does not mean setting your phone on alarm notice at every 15min. The most unsuspicious way would be the provider looks at a clock in room or wear a watch.

Also agree with Rickeeboobie about the provider asking the question in the Ladies Powder Rm. She would probably get more answers this way.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:09 PM   #9
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Spoken like a true respectful gentleman Wildcat xoxoxo

Yes Girl, He Did. I Respectful Gents, Get Far With Dreams!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:14 PM   #10
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
I would have to agree with both Dreams and Rickeeboobie on this one. The provider does need to be aware of the time in a non-clock watching way. This does not mean setting your phone on alarm notice at every 15min. The most unsuspicious way would be the provider looks at a clock in room or wear a watch.

Also agree with Rickeeboobie about the provider asking the question in the Ladies Powder Rm. She would probably get more answers this way.
Edited By: MISS. DREAMS I Agree Too! Guess Im Miss Understood, 2nite! lol
Old 11-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I agree with the first part!

Old 11-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #12
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
. . . .
The point of his question was.... trying to get both side's perspective on the situation. Some of the guys have made it quite clear that they don't give a phuck about the girl's time.... but they would be the first to bitch about the slightest amount of clockwatching! Takers will always take, if allowed to..... on both sides of the game. It all boils down to common respect and the Golden Rule.... Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you ! Is that so difficult to understand?

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #13
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Mr Giz!!!!!! i like being on the "giver" side...but as u said its about common & mutual respect. No one can take advantage of u unless u allow it however it happens... but usually only once if your smart.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:37 PM   #14
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
The point of his question was.... trying to get both side's perspective on the situation. Some of the guys have made it quite clear that they don't give a phuck about the girl's time.... but they would be the first to bitch about the slightest amount of clockwatching! Takers will always take, if allowed to..... on both sides of the game. It all boils down to common respect and the Golden Rule.... Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you ! Is that so difficult to understand?

Giz
Yeah that's how I understood the post too. Um, yeah of course we have a ladies area and yeah, this gets talked about all the time. I think what the OP was asking is how YOU the hobbyist would prefer it to be handled.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:53 PM   #15
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

Giz

I Agree!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women