Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48454
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
trouble-shooter
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Sick of Tattoos!!!

Am I the only guy here sick to H*ll of tattoos?!

I haven't posted in years, most of my posts were on the old ASPD, and I hate to come back on such a negative note, BUT I HATE TATTOOS!!!

Every time I see a beautiful woman take off her jacket to reveal arms, shoulders or chest covered with tattoos I want to puke...

I used to get a lot of sensual massages in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi (all before I moved to DFW Area), but I just can't relax looking up at a woman, who got so many tats she looks like the side of a city bus, and the women in this area are lousy with barf inducing body art, and I sure don't want to be touched by any of them, after they have caught whatever disease they will catch off the dirty needles of the losers that pass themselves off as "Tattoo Artists".

Artists? I've created better works of art taking a leak in the snow.

PLEASE!!!

Somebody tell me where I can get a hot sensual massage from a woman who doesn't look like a walking billboard or a warning sign from the Health department.

Ladies, If you're going to scar your body and waste your money on tattoos, try getting one that says "I'm broke" because you sure won't be getting any of my money.
trouble-shooter is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

calm down old man. it will be ok.
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #3
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

"Don't mince words, Bones. Say what you really think."
(quote from Jim Kirk in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn)
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Fuck you tooo....

Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #5
userb1
Account Frozen

Encounters: 11

userb1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #6
Bobster36
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

+100. I stopped seeing providers w/chest and titty ink a while ago.

Ladies - if you have too many middle-aged dates, just keep adding ink. That will solve the problem!

Class and ink are inversely related.
Bobster36 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble-shooter View Post
Am I the only guy here sick to H*ll of tattoos?!

I haven't posted in years, most of my posts were on the old ASPD, and I hate to come back on such a negative note, BUT I HATE TATTOOS!!!

Every time I see a beautiful woman take off her jacket to reveal arms, shoulders or chest covered with tattoos I want to puke...

I used to get a lot of sensual massages in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi (all before I moved to DFW Area), but I just can't relax looking up at a woman, who got so many tats she looks like the side of a city bus, and the women in this area are lousy with barf inducing body art, and I sure don't want to be touched by any of them, after they have caught whatever disease they will catch off the dirty needles of the losers that pass themselves off as "Tattoo Artists".

Artists? I've created better works of art taking a leak in the snow.

PLEASE!!!

Somebody tell me where I can get a hot sensual massage from a woman who doesn't look like a walking billboard or a warning sign from the Health department.

Ladies, If you're going to scar your body and waste your money on tattoos, try getting one that says "I'm broke" because you sure won't be getting any of my money.
If you don't like them, then keep on avoiding ladies that have them. It's your call who you want to see.

But I don't really see where your rant is going to keep ladies from getting tattoos if they like them. You are kind of pissing up a rope there.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

oCYMmGD.jpg

Lol. I'm sorry OP, I saw that pic and thought of your silent frustration boiling under the surface which has now burst into an all out assault on tattoos. It happens.

There is a lot of pointless ink out there these days bc it's VERY trendy, but some provider ink is really very beautiful/intriguing/sexy. Vixen Devain (whole body) and Pistol Marks (lower abdomen) come to mind as having tattoos that truly flatter their shapes and enhance their already fierce-ass bodies.

I see where you are coming from though if its not your thing since most ladies have at least a few. Imagine the widespread outrage on the board if CBJs became the newest trend.

Maybe an ISO placed every few months might give you an arsenal (no pun intended lol) of ladies to pick from when you get the itch. Happy hunting!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #9
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I used to have no tattoos. Saw a provider a few weeks ago that had several tats. After I saw her I went home and was getting out of the shower when the SO came in. She ask me what is that above your ass? I looked in the mirror and discovered I had gotten a tramp stamp from the provider I had seen earlier that day. Hope I don't pass it on.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #10
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I, for one, give zero fucks what you think.
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
trouble-shooter
Registered Member

Default Still sick of tattoos

I'm not mad... I just want to find a provider that has a body that doesn't look a cheap ass flame paint job on an old 'chevy out of Paco's Paint and Body shop in Tijuana.

You want to get jabbed a thousand time by a drunk with a dirty needle, go for it.
Just don't be surprised when no one wants to spend money on your ugly ass...

In most every town I've lived in, there has always been AT LEAST one Strip club that didn't hire dancers with tattoos.
It's called... Class.

I guess that's what I'm looking for.
I'm just looking for some providers with Class... and tattoos ain't it!
Old 10-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #12
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Everyone has an opinion and the OP has his and has the right to have it since he is the one paying for the service. He is looking for others that feel the same way, but may be too afraid to admit it, to commiserate with. As far as providers being broke due to the fact they are not getting his money because they have tattoos is "bush-league" and that is why he will get the rude comments thrown his way. trouble-shooter, no need to call the girls names, show a little sophistication! This is a whore board, tats are the norm not the exception, yes, you can pick and choose who you want to spend your money on, but the ones you do not want to see, it is a good idea not to piss on them as their friend who does not have tattoos and you do want to spend your money on, will tell you she refuses to see you as well. Remember, class is something that is learned and respected even if your opinions are different on the same issue, not if you do or do not have tattoos, and you trouble-shooter, have shown no class in your rant.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:19 PM   #13
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao.. you guys crack me up.

Sound like a bunch of bitter old church ladies, judging and yapping endlessly.

You don't like tattoos... we get it....but being an ass to the ladies that do have them, shows that you are...well an ass.

Did you ever stop to think that with a shitty attitude like yours...we wouldn't want your money anyway?

You want a classy lady? In a sea of ladies that sell their bodies for money...class is probably going to be harder to find than usual and it has nothing to do with tattoos.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #14
trouble-shooter
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
If you don't like them, then keep on avoiding ladies that have them. It's your call who you want to see.

But I don't really see where your rant is going to keep ladies from getting tattoos if they like them. You are kind of pissing up a rope there.

Then think of me as... a News Reporter.

If no one ever says to them, "Hey, those tattoos look like sh*t!, God I wouldn't screw you with someone else's cock", how are they ever going to know what we think.

That's where I come in... a News Reporter

The sad part is some of these girls make actually think the tattoos are attractive, as opposed to being the kind of art you generally find scrawled on the stalls of some of the rattier quality gas station men's rooms.

Now, they know...
Old 10-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #15
trouble-shooter
Registered Member

Default Polite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHauteRed View Post
Everyone has an opinion and the OP has his and has the right to have it since he is the one paying for the service. He is looking for others that feel the same way, but may be too afraid to admit it, to commiserate with. As far as providers being broke due to the fact they are not getting his money because they have tattoos is "bush-league" and that is why he will get the rude comments thrown his way. trouble-shooter, no need to call the girls names, show a little sophistication! This is a whore board, not a dating site, yes, you can pick and choose who you want to spend your money on, but the ones you do not want to see, it is a good idea not to piss on them as their friend who does not have tattoos and you do want to spend your money on, will tell you she refuses to see you as well.

Many is the time some dancer looking like the tattooed lady from the circus side show has come to the table where my friends and I sit. We always thank her politely, buy her a drink, send her on her way... and then bust out laughing.

I agree with the comment that pointed out that having class isn't about having no tattoos. You can have no tattoos and still have no class. Sadly you can't have tattoos AND Class... and those who don't know why, don't have class, and never will understand.

By the way, I have never thought of this as a "whore board". I treat every woman I meet, anywhere anytime, as a LADY. they've earned it, and I will continue to treat them as ladies until such a time as they prove themselves to be something else.

please do not call this a "whore Board" again. It implies these Ladies are whores, and that implication lacks class... and respect.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women