Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 271
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70611
biomed161944
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48203
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2024, 08:33 AM   #1
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Tis Tuesday but it ain't so Super this time around

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-election.html

On her last day as an official candidate I expect Nikki Haley to stay salty on Trump as she concedes and begins life after running for President. She will still be in her 50's in '28 and neither of the geezers looking to secure a spot on this Nov's ballot can run again so her future could be very bright.

I was correct that by this point neither DeSantis or RFK would be anything but afterthoughts.

There will be no winners tonight especially not the American people. One one level or another each of us had directly funded this process and a lot of people have lined their pockets along the way. We the people should have considerable more say in who our choices are come vote time. And those choices could and should be much better... for America
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 09:13 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post

On her last day as an official candidate I expect Nikki Haley to stay salty on Trump as she concedes and begins life after running for President. She will still be in her 50's in '28 and neither of the geezers looking to secure a spot on this Nov's ballot can run again so her future could be very bright.

I was correct that by this point neither DeSantis or RFK would be anything but afterthoughts.

There will be no winners tonight especially not the American people. One one level or another each of us had directly funded this process and a lot of people have lined their pockets along the way. We the people should have considerable more say in who our choices are come vote time. And those choices could and should be much better... for America
And that’s exactly why SCOTUS ruled 9/0 yesterday.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 11:57 AM   #3
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

I'm not sure about Haley bowing out now or later today- she seems to be saying she's in it for the long haul. However long that may take. The last guy who was a thorn in the GOP side was Ron Paul...but he and his namesake piece of shit son should just go off into Hillbilly heaven. I actually think Haley is a breath of fresh air compared to the other douchebag running on the GOP ticket. Literally- she is the one who would easily take the cake in the general, yet republicans just cannot get themselves off the drug of Angry-tainment!

They don't realize that winning the battle will lose the war for them. But it's ok, We folks on the left are will wait and watch the shit show.

The trials for the Donald, perhaps for Biden too...and then just like in Highlander--there can be only one.

Who will it be?!?

Not who the GOP is putting up currently!!- it's like battle bots- the presumptive winner is going to go out on a stretcher.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:11 PM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The polls nearly universally disagree.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 02:47 PM   #5
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The polls nearly universally disagree.
Keep believing those polls
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 03:44 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Keep believing those polls
... NO DOUBT! ... ... ... ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 04:53 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

The winner tonight will be America. But you can cry in some tissue paper.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:44 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

In other news;

BREAKING!

Joe Biden is Winning in absolute Landslides in The Democrat Primary Against his Opponent Joe Biden

I wonder if democrats are mad they have absolutely no other choice than this dipshit. ��
Old 03-05-2024, 08:10 PM   #9
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Hmm... I do wonder

I wonder if VOTERS are mad they have absolutely no other choice than THESE dipshits. ��

Zero question in my mind that Trump v1 or v2 is a better President that Biden but we have got to use our votes to demand better choices
Old 03-06-2024, 06:34 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Libs… Neocons… Never-Trumpers…

Your time has come. The future is MAGA.

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same.
Old 03-06-2024, 08:52 AM   #11
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Our future is not tied to a monarch or ego driven ex President.

Last night reminded us that its not about the best person for the job.

Money. Media. And poll numbers.

Now we see which old fart has the most support come November
Old 03-06-2024, 11:30 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Our future is not tied to a monarch or ego driven ex President.

Last night reminded us that its not about the best person for the job.

Money. Media. And poll numbers.

Now we see which old fart has the most support come November
No, our future is in our hands. With a duly elected President. Instead of installed Deep State puppet who’s destroying the country. You’re not going to like the end of this movie.
Old 03-06-2024, 01:25 PM   #13
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
No, our future is in our hands. With a duly elected President. Instead of installed Deep State puppet who’s destroying the country. You’re not going to like the end of this movie.
We already have a duly elected President. Just like every other one before him. The 2020 election was not stolen. Repeating that it was over and over again won't make it true.

I think the end of this particular movie will be fine. Nikki Haley had proven that not enough Repubs are on board. trump has rarely gotten above 70% of the vote in any primary so far. The United States of America will never elect a convicted criminal for the highest office in the land.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:53 PM   #14
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

When was the last time a not sitting President won primaries by such large margins, or even Iowa and New Hampshire by any margin at all? Trump can easily win the general, your disdain clouded judgment notwithstanding. His current polling numbers among independents, latinos and blacks are far above where they need be for 300+ electoral votes.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 03:43 PM   #15
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Loaded question.

How about this one:

When has a former President running for re-election faced any serious challenge or had to actually campaign for the nomination.

Those lofty claims for poll numbers are interesting considering those same polls correctly predicted the outcome in 2020 yet somehow they were wrong then.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women