Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Talking A friendly message to Forkboy

So, I had a reply typed out as soon as I saw "banned" under forkboy's handle. Space beat me to the thread and it was already closed when I hit the submit button

For the record, fb outed himself I won't go into details unless any of the mods or other in-the-know posters want to mention it. Let's just say I don't think the guy's a newbie

I've a good feeling the guy will resurrect, and when that happens.....I will resurrect this thread.....

Here's my friendly advice to you, forkboy.......I've no beef or anything personal against you in the RW......so take it for what it's worth.

You should take a break from the boards. Just read all of your own messages, and tell me you're not a bitter individual on here. I don't know you in the RW.....you might claim to be the nicest/happiest/(insert positive adjective) guy around.....

but if you have to resort to venting all that putrid message on the board.....you really need to take a step back and reflect on yourself.....there's got to be something seriously wrong with you internally.....

The hobby's supposed to be fun.....and ideally, you want the board to be a good place to hang out at.... If you don't like what you read, just step away from the screen.....life goes on.....
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
Beagle
Valued Poster

After all that's said and done......

What's forkboy's favorite Christmas carol?
Old 12-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Fingerling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Man, I really don't follow everything on this board but 1) why does FB hate you so much? and 2) and how the hell does he get banned so quickly.

I wish there was a cliff note on all the threads that's going around
Fingerling is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #4
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerling View Post
Man, I really don't follow everything on this board but 1) why does FB hate you so much? and 2) and how the hell does he get banned so quickly.

I wish there was a cliff note on all the threads that's going around
1) Good question - I don't really know why.....he took things very personally in the SNA thread I opened. Knowing his past......it looked like was he's trying to impress a certain group of people.....his buddies on here know who he is He's what I'd consider the other extreme of a pussywhip.......someone too eager to prove his macho and try to impress the guys, who give him recons to pussies

2) Yes, he got banned pretty quickly.....if you'd seen the PM he'd sent me, the thread he started, his comments in the other threads and his fake review.......you'd understand

He knows he's been banned so many times, he'll have to wait an eternity to come back here. So what he does now is keep starting new handles, ignore the rules, and post like he's the only one who "dares to speak the truth like it is."

Like I said.....if he makes a return, I'll point him back to this thread. Let's see how highly his buddies will still think of him......he's nothing more than a coward behind the screen....

Just look at his posting history......and you'd figure out who he is pretty quickly. Of all the sharp-tongued individuals, none stands out the way he does.....
Old 12-13-2013, 05:34 AM   #5
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Hey I like that guy fork boy at least he can tell it like it is!

** some of us mean what we say and we do it with little or no hesitation**!
I'm one of those people!
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:32 AM   #6
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

I hadn't kept up, seems like a jerk.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #7
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei View Post
I hadn't kept up, seems like a jerk.
pretty much...
No need to be an asshole on the board, We're here for fun.
I have found that some on here (and other internet forums ) will talk to you in a way that is not only unacceptable, but dangerous to them in the RW. This is their outlet to be macho after they are laughed out of somewhere in the RW.
Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #8
speedy's coming
BANNED

I know forkboy and he goes to every social and party, go to one if you think he hides! Call him an asshole to his face
speedy's coming is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #9
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy's coming View Post
I know forkboy and he goes to every social and party, go to one if you think he hides! Call him an asshole to his face
and up steps a new lapdog... you should be careful showing your colors, now everyone know who you kiss up to. Makes one wonder how closely you "know" him..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:02 PM   #10
speedy's coming
BANNED

You could always drag your ass from behind your keyboard, and show up, and find out for yourself. My guess is all keyboard warriors are fat old men.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #11
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

Sorry speedy's. nuglet has been around a while, maybe a little bit older but fat??? Not quite. I would watch out what you are inciting. Which would you rather have to say: That you got in a fight with an old man and kicked his ass? Or would you rather say that you got in a fight with an old man and he kicked YOUR PUNK ASS???

And if it is true that forkboy goes to all of the socials, he knows me and knows that I am not full of the same garbage you are... Ask him!
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #12
speedy's coming
BANNED

Go ahead and threaten me Gentleman I know you well, you are not a fat man. And this is none of your business. I'm not hard to find.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut View Post
Hey I like that guy fork boy at least he can tell it like it is!

** some of us mean what we say and we do it with little or no hesitation**!
I'm one of those people!
I hear you! Will be seeing a show case soon?

I ALWAYS mean what I say. The problem is I hardly ever know what the hell were talking about?

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #14
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I hear you! Will be seeing a show case soon?

I ALWAYS mean what I say. The problem is I hardly ever know what the hell were talking about?

I believe I have plenty of vouches in .......... Only time will tell

And thank you you rock!!
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #15
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

^^^^^^^.............this one's a pot stirrer for sure. An absolute, pot stirrer.

What I can't believe is that Gina, has put up with your shit for this long. You must have an annual rate just like all the rest of the gents. I'm sure p411 has lost some revenue because of you.
InU is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women