Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile What Would You Like To See In Provider Ads?

I've heard some clients say that they are sick of seeing certain words, descriptions or pictures in provider's ads. What would you guys like to see in our ads? Words, phrases, pictures, anything. I think this could be fun and informative.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Good question Allie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I've heard some clients say that they are sick of seeing certain words, descriptions or pictures in provider's ads. What would you guys like to see in our ads? Words, phrases, pictures, anything. I think this could be fun and informative.

Xoxo,
Lindsay
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Something that is unique and orginal to the provider!
when I look at ads either on here or on bp I usually click on the ad that grabs my attention, kinda like the neon lights of Vegas grabs everyones attention.

Of course I have my set favorite ladies ads I look at no matter what.

Entice me draw me in! Tease me a little make me want to pick up the phone and call you or email you.

I am a little short on funds right now, so hobbying has been limited since I saw you in July Allie but your ads always grab me
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #4
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

Ya, like whether or not the incall locatio is private or hotel. Thats important to a lot of us. Also, what do the words "open minded" really mean. Always confusing, though especially with body rub providers.
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
emosissy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I appreciate a sentence or so about the provider's personality/service, but this should not go on for paragraphs. Aside from that, some detail on your availabilty (what hours and what days), and best way to contact u. If you have a complete profile/showcase, I can get the rest of what I need to know there.=)

Oh, and pics of course! The more the merrier! Especially if they aren't already in your showcase.
emosissy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #6
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

"What Would You Like To See In Provider Ads?"

Hm...simple..one thing (from my side) recent pics (not 10 yr old pics) and non Plastic Surgery (Photoshop'd) pics.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #7
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Here's what I DON'T want to see:

█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ HOT ♡♡ PRETTY ★★ LOVELY ★★ SEXY ★★ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▆ █

* ( ¯`'•.¸*¸.•'´¯ ) * LOVELY TREAT * ( ¯`'•.¸*¸.•'´¯ ) * LEAVING S00N * ( ¯`'•.¸*¸.•'´¯ ) *

♥:: • [ FLaWL€SS ] • ::♥ • [ S€DuCTIV€ ] • ♥:: • [ UNFoRG€TTABL€]• ::♥

*^~•♥•~^~ ╠╣ E•♥•ART ~^~RACING ~^~ ╠╣ OTTIE ~^~•♥•~^*

✚ ———Kiss Me——— ☆ ▓ ...SEXY... • OXOXOXO • ...SEXY... ▓ ☆ ———Kiss Me——— ✚

: ( MaKiNg ) :*: ( yOUr ) :*: ( FaNTaSy ) :*: ( A ) :*: ( REaLiTy ) :*: :*:

—— ♥ —— [[ SEE ]] ♡ █ ▆ █ ♡ [[ ME ]] —— ♥ —
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I agree with statements about your personality, or what you like or would be willing to provide in terms of how you interact with clients (outfits... etc)...

We're buying the fantasy of sensuality and the illusion of seduction... something that explains how you make that happen in a real sense, not just amped up hypewords would be nice.

Set the mood, then follow through...

Oh yeah, and pics that were recent, reflective of how you look and that provide us enough to compare the market would help. It's suprising to see some of the pics providers get away with
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #9
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quality pictures, not those nasty cellphone pictures that are so dark or in a mirror with a dark background.
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #10
cliffbeefcake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Boobs. I like to see boobs in ads. But then again, I like to see boobs just about everywhere.
cliffbeefcake is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #11
bluetiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Agree with Modda ....Recent pictures and not photoshoped . Im tired of going to see a 30 year old just to meet her grandma at the door !
bluetiger is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #12
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

An email address. Shit, they are free. Why does everybody not have one and use it regularly, especially with the proliferation of smart phones today. I would generally prefer to get some basic questions answered LONG before I give you my phone number via a call or text message. Oh, and if you don't ever check it, pull it out of your ad.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #13
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

This is one thing that's always been confusing to me Allie is your location. You're in Lawrence (i think), some providers are in Topeka, and some in Wichita. So if you're advertising, let us know where you will be!
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #14
Red Rock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post

Some marketing points to consider:

1. Be a poster and not a lurker. Some of the best advertisement are your posts and comments to particular topics.

2. Cleam up the signature area. All the links and additional info should be placed elsewhere such as in the showcase or on your personal web site.

3. Spend time with the your showcase. Have links to your reviews in the showcase.

4. Be consistent in your advertising. P411info should be similar to your ECCIIE showcase as well as your personal website.

5. Finally, have fun BUT play safe!!
Red Rock is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #15
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

I'll go along with the recent pictures. Change them every couple of months. Or whenever you change your hair color or style. And please, no bathroom mirror pictures. Let someone else hold the camera. You might also state your hours. I'm a morning guy, and virtually NO ONE answers their phone or e-mail before noon.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women