Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2019, 11:30 AM   #1
wps92
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Anywhere like Fantasy Ranch?

I'm in Dallas for the weekend and I was wondering if there is anything like the Fantasy Ranch in Euless that closed a couple years ago. It was the best place to have all the fun you wanted in VIP
wps92 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 01:43 PM   #2
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

I miss the original Fantasy Ranch that used to be off 360 near Legends. They turned an old restaurant into a strip club with many fine hiding places and rooms. Was a great layout and the buffets were decent too. It went downhill when Arlington imposed the Bikini rule but soon discovered that the girls could and do much more extras since they were not topless.

I used to know Frank the original owner of FR. He used to Manage Legacy on 360 then opened up "Frank's Wildlife" which later became FR. Many gals went with him as well as the DJ and a few bouncers.

FR went downhill the few years before closing. I miss the old place.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 05:56 PM   #3
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Chicas Locas Dallas
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:14 PM   #4
limerick304
Gaining Momentum

Not a strip club but might try an AMP.
limerick304 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 11:51 AM   #5
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I remember Frank. I was more of Flashdancer and Legacy guy back in the day. I used to get in the legacy free because two of my homeboys were bouncers. I thought Legacy was the shit until discovered that all nude in Fort Worth off of North 35 where the girls were much more naughty. Seems like that place is an indoor gun range or something now.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:15 PM   #6
Mrdaddy74
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Cabaret East...wide open for fun!
Mrdaddy74 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:25 PM   #7
CellarDweller
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

Agree with CL, they know why you are there and get right down to business. As with any encounter, think with your brain tho and all works well....
Cheers
CellarDweller is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 07:15 AM   #8
daddylonglegs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

So many clubs that were wide open for fun in Dallas back in the day! I remember the good ole Fantasy Ranch Days, Baby Dolls in HEB/Arlington, Chicas locas, peeping toms, Baby Dolls off shady trail... damn!
daddylonglegs is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:18 PM   #9
CellarDweller
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

Don't forget Fare Room since we are reminiscing!!?
CellarDweller is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:02 PM   #10
Sextans
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Ahhhh the good ole days. Back room w curtains , wood and a ho.....
Sextans is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:15 PM   #11
Donhil
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Thursday

I'll be in town on Thursday any strip clubs with extras
Donhil is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:49 AM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddylonglegs View Post
So many clubs that were wide open for fun in Dallas back in the day! I remember the good ole Fantasy Ranch Days, Baby Dolls in HEB/Arlington, Chicas locas, peeping toms, Baby Dolls off shady trail... damn!
some nice clubs listed, but "wide open" for fun? from all I have experienced and heard, Fantasy Ranch and Chicas Locas qualify, the others do not.. they may have been occasional fun, but wide open? no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdaddy74 View Post
Cabaret East...wide open for fun!
really? can anyone confirm?

if they are, it is a major change.. I remember going to VIP, after agreeing upfront that I would do DATY on my dancer.. that's all, just Daty.. VIP was secluded, but she was scared and didn't want to go through with it.. I finally convinced her, but damn.

anyone with recent experiences to share? I'm open to a retry if it's worth my time.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:07 PM   #13
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
some nice clubs listed, but "wide open" for fun? from all I have experienced and heard, Fantasy Ranch and Chicas Locas qualify, the others do not.. they may have been occasional fun, but wide open? no...

really? can anyone confirm?

if they are, it is a major change.. I remember going to VIP, after agreeing upfront that I would do DATY on my dancer.. that's all, just Daty.. VIP was secluded, but she was scared and didn't want to go through with it.. I finally convinced her, but damn.

anyone with recent experiences to share? I'm open to a retry if it's worth my time.
You're right. Back in those days you weren't getting any play at any of the three baby dolls, you were lucky if you got some place in fantasy Ranch but it was almost nonexistent as well. Back then clubs were actually strip clubs and not back room brothels like today. Not to mention girls were making plenty of money without having to give extras. Some of those girls at legends back in the 90s we're clearing over a grand a night. And a table dance in there, the girl actually danced on the table. The first club to really get wild was franks wildlife club/fantasy ranch.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:52 PM   #14
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
Don't forget Fare Room since we are reminiscing!!?

This place was WILD! I remember paying my cover when a dancer told a guy she'll suck his dick in VIP. Had some good times there before moving away from the area. Sad to see it just sit and collect dust. Discovered Fantasy Ranch right before it closed; didn't get to have fun there.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 10:16 PM   #15
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Cab Royal, Fare and FR will have jersey retired and banner raised in this forum. Lol
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women