Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Go save a new "Crown" pimp tat/brand girl

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=264377

Pimp brands. You get to the point where you see the brand stamp of ownership and WHAM, your cock goes limp because you know she is "in love" with a slimeball who has her convinced he loves her and so she most times willingly joins his stable and hands over all her cash to the pimp.

As guys, we might try and try and try to help and yet still fail.

Some girls here have gotten out and away from the pimps only to go to another, some just get a new brand and cover up the first one or two.

Mr DC is one well known pimp brand.

This "crown" is another.

The providers on here who talk a good game about helping the new girls, why don't you go try to help this "fresh earner" and show her there is a better life for her away from a pimp?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (64.8 KB, 3085 views)
Old 07-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
Billy Dynamite
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Hey LL, I am somewhat new to the hobby and have questioned the same thing about some of these gurls...anyway u know of that will weed the pimped out ones out? I know nothing is full proof but help a FNG out if you can...thx.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
guest032712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

cute gal

Old 07-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I've tried. More than once in fact. I've had the same problem that many of you guys have. She "LUUURRRVVEESS" him he "TAKES CURRRRRRR" of her.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #5
fobolous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

as i was scrolling down her pic the thought going thru my mind was "oh man really hott lil girl....going lower going lower....damn it theres that crown that you see so much"

even if another lady tried to help her, who knows if she's really talking to the girl or pimp right? i mean thats half the issue here, we never really know who's on the other side until you get to the in person meeting...
Old 07-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post

As guys, we might try and try and try to help and yet still fail.

Some girls here have gotten out and away from the pimps only to go to another, some just get a new brand and cover up the first one or two.

The providers on here who talk a good game about helping the new girls, why don't you go try to help this "fresh earner" and show her there is a better life for her away from a pimp?
lazurus, i can understand why this upsets folks.

if it really upsets you, then do something about it.
either suggest a boycott of these women to affect their cashflow.
or meet them and see if they really want out, then help them out.
or meet them and just tell them they want to get out.
or ......

just leave her to her own choices.
she has her choices, you have yours.

it's just me. and my peeve about jousting at windmills.
most of the time you miss. and when you do it it, round and round you go.
so, i dont joust. i pick my crusades with thought and care.

oh, btw, as yoda said "TRY??!!??!! There is no try. Do or Do Not!!"
Old 07-28-2011, 10:05 AM   #7
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

This is pissing into the wind. Don't expect another hooker or john to be able to save these women. They have to figure it out for themselves.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #8
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Dynamite View Post
Hey LL, I am somewhat new to the hobby and have questioned the same thing about some of these gurls...anyway u know of that will weed the pimped out ones out? I know nothing is full proof but help a FNG out if you can...thx.
Billy,

The crown you see above her tit is a trademark of a local pimp.

Mr DC's former bottom bitch lil Alexis has his script name in 3 places including her tit also.

Most tit tats are pimp tats and only a few cover them up.

pmdelites,

I know about tilting at windmills but the point of my post is two fold. Maybe 3.

Guys who are new to this hobby don't know about the upselling bitches like Donice nor do they know what pimp stamps are so by posting a very clear example of a new fresh face who is sporting a tit tat crown brand, many others will be educated and potentially some of the providers who talk the talk about helping might be able to jump in before she squirts out a few pimp babies. Or maybe it is already too late for that?

Pimp "Dallas" puts his brand in a less obvious place. Under the hairline on the back of the neck is where his name is placed. He's discreet about his branding.

Pimps do bring in many new girls, sadly, many of them have fucked up lives and there are the pimps who get the girls into a lifestyle we can't talk about because once hooked, they can't get clean. A pimped girl told me how she ran away back in California and was underage but the pimp didn't bring her here till she was 18.

ECCIE and other review sites try to pull threads and reviews of providers if they suspect they are underage and the pimps do NOT care how old they are because only very rarely does one come forward to talk about how she was turning tricks before she was 18 and THAT is a huge issue for many of us tilting at windmills.

A discussion of the issue of pimps might seem futile to those who have been around but in the 2 years since ECCIE started, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of men and women in the area who have no clue who the pimps are or who is in their stable.

This is after all, an Information Exchange board about the hobby right?

Just added a photo of "Kinky Kassie", another earner in King's stable of brainwashed teens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
if it really upsets you, then do something about it.
either suggest a boycott of these women to affect their cashflow...
How about posting a thread showing the King's stable in the Dallas marketplace? Some guys might want to call them anyway, good for them. but maybe if the guys who are anti-pimp simply add the photos and names of his stable in a thread like this, the girls might find out that they are NOT the one he loves like his lying pimp ass says because she might figure out that the ongoing parade of pimp tit tats prove that all he is about is another teen earning off her back or knees.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg work%20192.jpg (78.0 KB, 2964 views)
Old 07-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #9
Red_Headed_Julie
MMmmm... yummy!

User ID: 25
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am just going to say that not all girls with a tattoo above thier breast is run by a pimp. I have always been 100% indy and have a tattoo above my breast (it does show in all my photos and had it done when I first turned 18)

However, the crown tat like you guys are talking about is a bad sign if you are looking to stay away from girls that are pimped.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #10
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_0591 View Post
cute gal

It's sad but a lot of guys really don't give a shit about this......

Old 07-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
Billy Dynamite
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Hey LL, man don't worry about the masses cause you just helped me out a whole lot. I own my own business and only hobby for the hell of it but don't want any involvement with anybody being pimped. I have way more respect for a woman who is hustling for herself as oppossed for someone else. I had no idea just like others, about the tattoes and their significance. I am an AA male and would like to have fun and be safe at the same time. I have heard of issues with guys here and I am the last to turn tell and run so needless to say I need to avoid any such situations...Thanks again for your valued input man!!!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #12
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO, if yal only knew of even half the ladies that have pimps....wowzers!!! I know of many, many, many ladies here & else where that have pimps and you wouldn't even know it. You can try & siffer out the ones that do....but I promise you, you won't figure out all of them. These threads crack me up!!!! You have the right to make a choice on who you wanna see, its your money, your time........but I know of a few ladies yal speak highly of that have a pimp. But when a WOMAN is a WOMAN, your not ganna know either way....because she carries herself as a lady. I'm not trying to be funny.....but it is very funny. Yal worry about who a lady gives her money to....but I bet your wives wouldn't approve of who you pay on a weekly basis....just saying. I don't judge anyone for the situation they are in....its not up to me to judge. There is no way yal can sit here and put ladies in a catagory of indy or pimp.....its just not possible. You might pick out a few, because they put it on font street. But I know of a few of you that pay ladies that have pimps.....but you don't know it. Its not talked about. They carry theirselves as ladies, give good service, so you don't think twice about.....does she have a pimp. I can understand what your saying though, don't get me wrong.
@LL, now you know I'm ganna have to say something about you using the term "pimp babies". Why would you even bring children into this thread? Inreguardless of who a child's parents are, they are still innocent children....and you don't bring them in a thread like this. Thats just not right.
I have a tat above my tits.....so your saying its a pimp brand??? lmmfao!!! ok. Like I said, there is no way to siffer out indy ladies and ladies that have pimps. Thats just like a while back, because this site lets anybody post anything, a certain person made a fake handle as a hobbiest.....posted on everyone of my reviews about me having a pimp...lmao, I do have 2 lil pimps, a 7yr old & a 15 months old. If a pimp were to try and get me....they would be mad as hell cause there would be no money left, lol!!! But thank goodness for who I am, I'm very personable & my guys know EVERYTHING about me!!! So you can try & siffer em out.....but you might be mastken and miss out on a good thing. Best thing to do, if a lady has at least 3 to 4 good reviews....why worry about it? Your ganna get your money & time worth. Who cares what they do or who they pay. But again, its your time, your money, you can do what you want with it. I think this makes a good thread though......gave me something to do
*Defender Of All *
Old 07-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #13
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmm interesting point carly's angels..

however, i do think women have a mind of their own, even as teens and young adults. im just speaking on my behalf, but i know that NO MAN could EVER control me, call me a bitch or a hoe, and put his hands on me and still be alive. it's sad to see in a way, because everyone knows u dont win with a pimp. u will probably never have anything to call ur own, and u always have to answer somebody. thats something i refuse to do!! why give some idiot who thinks the runs the world half my money or however they divide it, when he's not doing ANYTHING?? he's not laying on his back and having to deal with weird and sometimes dangerous clients. i guess i see straight through the BS with these guys.. hell, anyone for that matter. and yes, u guys DO have a choice of who to see, but i would avoid the ones with the pimp-brand tattoos. independent providers=less chance of a ripoff, usually safer, and the girls are probably more pleasant.
just my opinion though
Old 07-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #14
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I agree with Carly.............who cares if a girl has a pimp? As long as she treats you good and provides a great session, I do not give a shit where the money goes that I gave her. Unless the pimp is in the closet waiting to jump you or something, who cares? If she is that stupid to have a pimp that takes her money, slaps her around, whatever, then so be it. The only way it is going to effect me is if she does not provide a great session.

For you "rescuers" or richard gere in "pretty woman" wannabes, more power to you, maybe you will find what you are looking for, but I doubt it, so just keep looking to rescue her from her distress and I will continue to have my BCD fun!!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #15
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=264377
It's not about "talking a good game"; I'm not sure how experienced you are at deprogramming brainwashed ladies, but it's not quite as simple as you are making it.

You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

I tried to give some advice to a new chick just last night, and she essentially told me to go fuck myself. So I did and I was fantastic but I digress..

It's no secret that I once had a brand, maybe 13 yrs ago. What got me out of that lifestyle is, I was tired of it. They will get out when they realize how stupid they are. Like, really, really fucking stupid. Anyway, like I said, you can't help someone who doesn't want it. They think that ghetto shit is cute.

And on a side note: irregardless is not a word. It is simply, "regardless". (and WTH is a 'siffer'???)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women