Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163160
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2014, 06:31 PM   #1
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65
Default Big Ben

Watt U Say?
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:08 PM   #2
kngslmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

i say switch him to linebacker.....they have a real problem here, ben has won two superbowls and has won twice as many games as hes lost as a starter and is proven...all 32 teams want a proven experienced top caliber quarterback who has a track record of winning....so the steelers will give him a large contract (no other option) which will hurt them against the cap for another 5 to 7 years....
tonights first quarter is a prime example....no protection for ben whatsoever...punt houston deep to the 5...on third and 7 have a collapsed pocket gimmie sack on the two (which would have given them great field position after the punt....instead no one touches him and they complete a 20 tard pass to troys guy who he is 8 yards from....then adrian foster just rips off 10 to 30 yard runs the whole way down the field.....so now its obvious they cant stop houston and foster is going to run for 160 yards...so the offense is already under pressure to make big plays....JJ watt snarls at dicastro and he oles him untouched to make ben scramble again...turnover......speaking of which, has there been one fucking replay since dicastro torn up pounceys knee of dicasto blocking one person from the defense...hell ive seen replays of ramon foster bulldozing someone, even beecham making a nice block.....ive never saw dicastro block anyone.....

side note_ sucks to be from clevland huh,,...they thought last week meant they were moving forward WRONG....the jaguars beat them down...the steelers are falling ..not the browns rising
kngslmn is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:36 PM   #3
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Well said and I like the Steelers. Hell they have a lot of rings while Houston is just scratching their nuts.
I think we both know neither is gonna go very far this year. I feel sorry for Watt and Foster and Big Ben, but enjoy the game and Go Cowboys...Ha Ha..I hate the cowgrls
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:55 PM   #4
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

No playoff, or Super Bowl this year,and Ben is done in PGH, he will go to Arizona, I'm tired of Bens BS, now we have a balance offense, 2 guys who can run the ball and receivers who can catch. Now we need a quarterback who wants to win, Defense, well maybe a year or two away, a lot of young guys who are playing but not playing smart.
Bye, bye, Ben
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:44 PM   #5
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Sandbox???

And Da Bill's will straight up trade EJ for Ben....
Or EJ for a bag of jock straps...
Or EJ for your resident axxxpert... we can put her on the O-Line... and hope she fitz......
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 05:55 AM   #6
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Fuckin Bills cost me alot of money this past week....
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:42 AM   #7
loneshark
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
No playoff, or Super Bowl this year,and Ben is done in PGH, he will go to Arizona, I'm tired of Bens BS, now we have a balance offense, 2 guys who can run the ball and receivers who can catch. Now we need a quarterback who wants to win, Defense, well maybe a year or two away, a lot of young guys who are playing but not playing smart.
Bye, bye, Ben
I somewhat agree Ben is just a good enough of a QB to win with a great defense a top ten QB but he won't win games by himself he won't put up points like the top QB's. His long ball throwing skills suck can't throw a receiver open I'm not sure he wants to win sometimes more interested in what he wants to do.

Rumor has it in Haley's first year as OC Ben would call running plays he knew would not work just to fuck over Haley this was from a player in the locker room.

Ben is the ass taking girls to a toilet for a BJ . Millions of bucks and you do that shit.

Not worth resigning at 23 million.They need to draft a QB
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:50 AM   #8
loneshark
Valued Poster

Between Goodell and the officials they have fucked up the game with bad rules and bad calls. Plus the new CBA

Like John Gruden said during the game...... I used to love football....... he is right now I turn off more games then I watch
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:15 AM   #9
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Cliff Stoudt, Mark Malone, David Woodley, Bubby Brister, Steve Bono, Todd Blackledge, Neil O'Donnell, Mike Tomczak, Jim Miller, Kordell Stewart, Kent Graham, And Tommy Maddox.

Those are the quarterbacks that started for the steelers between Bradshaw and roethlisberger.

Brady, Elway, Staubach, Montana, Bradshaw, Eli Manning, Troy Aikman, Bart Starr, Bob Griese, And Jim Plunkett.

The only NFL QBs with multiple Super Bowl wins, other than Ben

Ben is also 26th all time in the NFL in TDs and 24th in passing yards. 13th all time in wins, and will be 5th or 6th in about 3 more seasons.

Anyone that thinks Ben is the issue and we would be better off without him has no idea what they are talking about. How does the saying go " don't know what you got until it's gone"
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:06 AM   #10
snakebit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Bye, bye, Ben
What the hell team are U watching? Don't be blinded by 3 minutes Monday nite
snakebit is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:31 AM   #11
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Cliff Stoudt, Mark Malone, David Woodley, Bubby Brister, Steve Bono, Todd Blackledge, Neil O'Donnell, Mike Tomczak, Jim Miller, Kordell Stewart, Kent Graham, And Tommy Maddox.

Those are the quarterbacks that started for the steelers between Bradshaw and roethlisberger.

Brady, Elway, Staubach, Montana, Bradshaw, Eli Manning, Troy Aikman, Bart Starr, Bob Griese, And Jim Plunkett.

The only NFL QBs with multiple Super Bowl wins, other than Ben

Ben is also 26th all time in the NFL in TDs and 24th in passing yards. 13th all time in wins, and will be 5th or 6th in about 3 more seasons.

Anyone that thinks Ben is the issue and we would be better off without him has no idea what they are talking about. How does the saying go " don't know what you got until it's gone"
I finally read a post here that actually makes alot of sense

you fucking guys have a pretty short memory....... qbs like ben dont come falling out of the sky you fucking sign him and build the team around him
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:58 PM   #12
GYMBAGJIM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I get the feeling Ben is just going through the motions since he married. The fire has gone out. Married life will do that to you, you know? Get rid of him while you still can get something of value, no matter how little. The past is past.
GYMBAGJIM is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:57 AM   #13
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 97

I'm not really a Steelers fan, I'm a transplant from elsewhere (rather not say where). I can tell you this - look at the list of guys that you had as replacements since Bradshaw. THOSE are the guys you have the option, within a 90% confidence interval, of replacing him.

So - your full sentence should be - "we need to get rid of Ben because I'd rather have Tommy Maddox." Or trade Ben so we can have Kent Graham.

More modern times, trade Ben so you can have Jay Cutler. Or Chad Henne. Or Ryan Tannerhill. Or Blake Bortles. etc., etc., What do those guys all have in common? - they are 1st round picks who are currently starting in the NFL, and they're nowhere near as good as Roethlisberger.

Getting a Manning or Brady or Rodgers requires a very high degree of luck out of the draft. (Hell - half the QBs who started in 2014 aren't even first-rounders!!) It also means you need to agree to suffer through years of mediocrity until you get lucky and get one of those guys - and then you need to hope that you can build the team quickly enough around your QB before his window expires.

Ben is 'good enough to win'......Super Bowl(s)!!!, that is. Accept the good fortune and realize that if you can put the rest of the team around him, you have a shot.

Right now, there are ~20-25 teams that have a ZERO percent chance of winning the Super Bowl because the QB just isn't good enough to win at the highest level. Period. There is absolutely no other position on the team that has that level of impact. Once you get lucky and clear that bar - accept your luck and try to build the team asap while the window is open.

My team is one of those teams - we have a kickass defense, lots of offensive tools - but the problem is that we have a decent, but not 'good enough' guy who runs the show - and he touches the ball EVERY SINGLE PLAY!! Do you know why? Because you can't just go out and get a guy good enough to win a Super Bowl - you have to get really, really lucky and hit a home run on a draft, or pull a Denver and get a guy in FA.

Ben is good enough - he might not be Brady/Manning, but that's like turning down the million-dollar lottery ticket because you didn't get the Powerball. If the Steelers build up their defense, they would have a chance. If the offense starts to click like the end of the year, they might have a chance. If they had an 'average' quarterback - then no matter what else they had, it wouldn't be enough.

I would know - that's our current phase. Until we get a quarterback who is good enough to win playoff games, it literally doesn't matter how solid our defense gets, how good our skill players might be - all us fans realize that we're playing to get in the playoffs.....but we can't ever win the big one. So we start the season knowing...we might be successful, but we have ZERO percent chance of winning it all.

It sucks, but that's the nature of the QB position.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:11 AM   #14
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Nicely said Cabot, there are 25 other nfl teams who would do anything to have Big Ben under center.

The O line is coming along and the running game is great. After Antonio Brown the WRs and TEs are young and dumb or old and slow

The defense is the same way, young and dumb or old and slow.

Things can come around and Ben can take the steelers on another run before his time is done and a place in Canton awaits for number 7

If Ben wasn't here and say Bruce Gradkowski was the started this team would be 2-14 or 3-13
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 11:42 AM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Nicely said Cabot, there are 25 other nfl teams who would do anything to have Big Ben under center.

The O line is coming along and the running game is great. After Antonio Brown the WRs and TEs are young and dumb or old and slow

The defense is the same way, young and dumb or old and slow.

Things can come around and Ben can take the steelers on another run before his time is done and a place in Canton awaits for number 7

If Ben wasn't here and say Bruce Gradkowski was the started this team would be 2-14 or 3-13
"Young and dumb or old and slow" Are you talking about local hookers or the Steelers D?
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women