Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2014, 09:44 AM   #1
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 103
Default BPers & ECCIE VPs

One of the recent reviews brought up an interesting and on going topic for debate. The age old subject of BP providers vs. VPs on ECCCIE, and cheap dates on BP vs. more expensive rates of ECCIE providers.

I wonder with more and more BPers signing up on ECCIE and becoming VPs. Is ECCIE becoming watered down? Does becoming an ECCIE VP actually make a provider better with superior service. Does she become more skilled once she is a VP or does her service, menu, and skills remain the same as they were when she was on BP? What about the VPs with limited GFE menus and minimum skills does this make them a better choice than a non reviewed BPer? Does it make them a better choice just because they have reviews. Maybe so at least you know what you are getting into and who will answer the door.

What makes a good date? Is it the money you spend, the quality of service? Is it her looks and body or even the personality? Maybe even an upgraded suite at a nice motel? How about if you combine them all together? A pretty lady with a great body, a nice personality and excellent skills. All things that make a 5* A+ provider.

What makes a guy seek a BP provider? Is it lack of VPs to choose from, is it wanting to try something different, the adventure of trying untested waters, the thrill of taking one for the team, could it be a particular body style? Could it be something as easy as scheduling? Is it not wanting to do a lot of repeat business and always looking for the next best find? What is it that drives you the explore BP?

Everyone knows about the pitfalls on BP and the risk associated with a non reviewed cheap date on BP, but there are also some rewards and gratifying experiences also. However they maybe few and far between they maybe, granted not every BPer is a Sweet Adrianna or even an Amanda Maze. Not all of them will become the next Whitney Marie.

For me what makes a good date and is a pretty lady with nice body and above average skills, a decent menu a good personality and I not only enjoy being with her but is also a joy to be with. I have found these qualities in one such lady. She is my ATF and yes I found her on BP.

P.S.
Thanks John Deere for the inspiration. How dare you even think about looking at Backpage. Just because the live in the 806 AC doesn`t give you the right to scroll BP.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #2
Elmexa
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I dont think becoming a VP makes them necessarily better or worse, at least not in my book, to me it just means they are a verified, tried, and true provider and may have better than average TCB skills, just like being a BPr doesnt necessarily mean they are a horrible provider. As for your questions, I dont think there is a correct or incorrect answer when it comes to what makes a good provider, or what makes you seek a BPr, or what constitutes a good date, I guess at the end of the day its what you want out of the hobby. For me it comes down to, "sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't".
Elmexa is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #3
ReneeSexxySweetz
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 240847
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I started out on bp before being told about ECCIE and have a good reputation in the community. Now that I am a vp here, I have not changed anything on how I conduct myself on my dates and continue to be my wonderful outgoing self. Yes, there are bad apples on bp, no doubt but not all providers on bp are bad, some just have no clue or just starting out. I am thankful for the ones who helped me get here, but im still the same person. Thats what keeps my clients happy and happily returning to me. I know it doesn't change me, just shows that I am a verified true provider.
ReneeSexxySweetz is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:53 PM   #4
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i just want a hot bitch who'll turn on the game and order me a pizza before she leaves.

in all seriousness, what i hope for a girl who goes bp-to-vp is that she finds a better, safer class of clientele. maybe it makes her more professional, maybe it doesn't. regardless, at the end of the day, you click with a girl or you don't, no matter where she advertises.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #5
CountryGentleman35
Living a dream

Encounters: 17

IOP, Attitude and attraction make a good date.

BP is a last resort of when there are no ECCIE providers.

I'll take a ECCIe provider that rates a 6 over a BP provider that looks like a 10 but can't be verified.

BP scares the heck out of me. Which might be the reason only one or two BP experiences have turned out well for me over the years.

I don't know that the providers get any better when they join ECCIE, but at least with ECCIE, I know what to expect.
CountryGentleman35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:00 PM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i have a planned photo shoot this weekend with one of our favorite vp, but she won't answer the phone or reply to text messages. so much for "more professional". but, what can you do? all part of the game.

oh, and btw, buster...if something i did inspires you, it's time to consider raising the bar.

john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #7
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
in all seriousness, what i hope for a girl who goes bp-to-vp is that she finds a better, safer class of clientele. maybe it makes her more professional, maybe it doesn't. regardless, at the end of the day, you click with a girl or you don't, no matter where she advertises.
I feel that the more VPs we have here in the region, the better off we will be. That is why any time I see a BP lady, it is always with an eye toward a referral to here. If a lady expresses no interest or is even lukewarm about getting reviews and the possibility of becoming a VP here, that tells me a lot. Call it my way of screening the BP ladies. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGentleman35 View Post
I'll take a ECCIe provider that rates a 6 over a BP provider that looks like a 10 but can't be verified.
ABSOLUTELY!

This thread from a while back is similar similar subject matter:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=980244

Still relevant.
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:21 AM   #8
johnboy77
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Schedule and availability. I take what I can get. The 806 is so slow and I can't work my schedule around 1 or 2 girls in the 806 that may not answer their phone or may go off the radar at the last second. I feel a reviewed bp girl that I click with can be as amazing as the best vp and while I feel more comfortable with a vp normally the only new service I see offered for becoming a vp is an extra dollar sign in front of the other one.
For me it is about ease of last minute schedule matching. I like tulsamassage.com in tulsa because I can find a shop and out an hour... no hassle no fuss... In and out. In Florida I like adorablexxx.com I can see who is working and make an appointment and know she will be there and it will be good service. On eccie we don't have that in 806. We are lucky if we have 1 or 2 girls and you are lucky if they answer the phone when you need them.
johnboy77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM   #9
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy77 View Post
Schedule and availability. I take what I can get. The 806 is so slow and I can't work my schedule around 1 or 2 girls in the 806 that may not answer their phone or may go off the radar at the last second. I feel a reviewed bp girl that I click with can be as amazing as the best vp and while I feel more comfortable with a vp normally the only new service I see offered for becoming a vp is an extra dollar sign in front of the other one.
For me it is about ease of last minute schedule matching. I like tulsamassage.com in tulsa because I can find a shop and out an hour... no hassle no fuss... In and out. In Florida I like adorablexxx.com I can see who is working and make an appointment and know she will be there and it will be good service. On eccie we don't have that in 806. We are lucky if we have 1 or 2 girls and you are lucky if they answer the phone when you need them.
Sorry but I will disagree about there only being 1 or 2 girls on ECCIE in the 806. Amarillo is a little thinner than Lubbock but I know of 3 Amarillo and at least 7 Lubbock ladies. And there is always 1-3 travelers through our area. Yes that is not Dallas numbers but it is not the desert that you want to make it out to be. ECCIE reviewed BP girls are fine. That is NOT what I have ever complained about on BP. Now getting people to answer the phone/PM/text can be a challenge but we all have lives outside of the hobby. And no, there is not a big massage/AMP scene in the 806. So you are really kind of comparing apples to oranges and stretching the limitations of the area just a tad.

Now the ECCIE girls that are available out here may not be your cup of tea and I can understand if that is the case. You won't find many 20 somethings out here. But while the 20 somethings may be pretty to look at, most of them cannot provide decent service. Of course with everything there are exceptions.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:39 PM   #10
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy77 View Post
Schedule and availability.
Yeah, some of us have crazy schedules, and some have even crazier schedules.
Johnboy definitely falls into the second category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Amarillo is a little thinner than Lubbock but I know of 3 Amarillo and at least 7 Lubbock ladies.
I can tell you JB is DEFINITELY talking about Amarillo. We toss around the idea of "the 806" too loosely up here in our neck of the woods, neglecting to acknowledge our bigger cousin to the South.

Out of curiosity, what 3 are you thinking of in Amarillo?

HFS if this did not turn into a pretty good thread. I have long-lamented the lack of COED and ML exchanges.

Only thing keeping it from being a great thread is more actual COED involvement. Renee is the only one to chime in so far.
Where is AQT4U when I need her?

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #11
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallance View Post
Out of curiosity, what 3 are you thinking of in Amarillo?
We are just talking about Amarillo based ECCIE providers: Brielovesyou, DBella, Whitney Marie, karagirl (is in Amarillo alot). Now I've not seen any of them but they have good reviews.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:26 PM   #12
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
We are just talking about Amarillo based ECCIE providers: Brielovesyou, DBella, Whitney Marie, karagirl (is in Amarillo alot). Now I've not seen any of them
Other than Kara, all former BP providers recruited to this site.

Would love to make the acquaintance of Kara. Maybe someday.

Lol.

Must be nice. If only . . .Sniff.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #13
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

And I've never said anything against an ECCIE reviewed BP provider. The premise of the post was that there are no ECCIE providers in the "806", or just 1 or 2. These four may not be the gent's cup of tea but that is not from a lack of availability.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:18 PM   #14
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
And I've never said anything against an ECCIE reviewed BP provider. The premise of the post was that there are no ECCIE providers in the "806", or just 1 or 2. These four may not be the gent's cup of tea but that is not from a lack of availability.
Very true. On both points.

Hear, hear.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:24 AM   #15
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

I started as a bp girl that did EVERYTHING covered..was great to meet my buddy that put me onto the true hobby scene ..I personally HATE HATE posting on BP and when I Came back swore I wouldn't ..but sometimes. just as us girls aren't around ..neither are you men..for me BP is a desperate. times resort..I do feel I'm a good provider..but not because I'm here or on P4..I know of plenty. girls on here that aren't even decent providers..so its individual ..the hard thing about bp is verification on both ends..lol..not all girls have reviews ..75% of men there can't be verified I have heard of men finding good girls at the local pub..so its really what your experience is..some swear VP..some like fresh meat so to speak..there's a flavor for everyone ..
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women