Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
EnticingFlavors
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36177
Default Ladies leaving EF to become independent, good or bad?

EF's perspective: neutral

It’s not uncommon for associates in any business to consider alternatives; it’s the natural progression of business. I can tell you that I did not start this business assuming that all associates would be working with EF forever. This belief would have set me up for failure from day one.

If you look at this business, as in any business, it is not uncommon for the top or key employees to leave and start their own businesses. In this particular case, this is exactly what has happened. It is not uncommon or necessarily predicted, but it does happen. And in most cases, people leave on good terms, because we want each person to do what is right for them. That’s how any ethical business would handle it. Some left and have chosen to do so on not so great terms, but the majority have left on good terms and with our best wishes for success. Zoey is one of those, so I don’t think ladies leaving to become independents can be treated as something EF is doing right or wrong. If anything, EF views it as something they are doing right: training ladies to go out on their own, and to be successful. Asking many ladies if EF was instrumental in their success and helping them in their personal ventures would prove this. I feel comfortable these associates would feel the same way.

EF has hired many ladies who were at the end of their rope regarding their financial situation. Through working with us, they have built self-confidence, strengthened their financial situation, and have been able to go out on their own and succeed. We feel this is a good thing as our efforts have always been to improve the self worth of our ladies. Regardless of what the perception is, it is not always about the money and we take pride in the fact that EF has been a training ground and is always trying to improve on their reputation for delivering quality to the industry. So while many may look at this as a deficiency in a company, we are proud of what has happened to our associates and include this in our success and take satisfaction in what has been achieved by EF and former associates of EF.

With respect to associates becoming an independent, from a hobbyist perspective, this is neither good nor bad because financially they’re asked to pay the same amount of money. To reduce fees would defeat the purpose of why the lady went to being independent. Very seldom do ladies go independent and reduce their rates, they often stay the same or even increase.

I hope this answers some of the questions that are beginning to surface with respect to Zoey’s move.
EnticingFlavors is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Certainly a legititmate and well thought respond by EF...at least from an agency's viewpoint.

Not sure I agree whether it's "neither good or bad" from a hobbyist perspective. But that is certainly open to each individual's case.

However they are answering a question that was made in Men's Forum....

Interesting????
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

thanks for a classy post.
i myself worked for a company 18 years before i went out on my own and i now understand why there was a differnce between what i was paid and what they charged for my services........ i make the same money now with more headachs.... but i have more freedom to choose what im doing and when i do it.

so you could of call me a independent now with the headachs to go with it......

now most guys will be checking ef site to see the replacement girl/girls that come to provide the great service that comes with thw ef name....... top tier service

ok who is the new girl in training.......... ef does a great job of finding them.

jb
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #4
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Wow, I've never used EF but I have to say I'm very impressed with this proactive response. Very professional and informative with no hint of resentment or vindictiveness. If I recall, Brooke is the individual who runs EF and has come out in support of former associates in the past, so this is not out of character. This is a lady that understands business and people. The rates are a little high for my normal sessions, but there's no doubt you get what you pay for. Good on you Brooke, classy lady indeed.
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Yes proactive indeed. Thanks for your prospective and especially your take on pricing. Each associate that has gone indepentent has learned well from you, and in some part use your business model. Quite a complement.....BTW good luck Zoey, I've always liked that name.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #6
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I always been treated very professionally by EF and the ladies associated with EF. The posting is a very professional attitude to something most businesses experience. IE the leaving of good people who you as a business owner have trained. To me as an owner it refelects well on the company and the training both business and attitude that this company has done. Applause to both sides and good luck to both sides. I for one hope to be able to continue to enjoy the wonderful ladies that EF attracts and see those that have moved out to be on their own.
1963Cobra is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #7
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I say just look at the reveiw list I thought you were the only shop in town. Its like stripclubs girls come & go as long as the new is good as the old then your as good as gold.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #8
perpetualdesign
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Zoey is not only gorgeous, but she is also astute and attentive with class. The length of time she stayed with EF is itself a testimonial to Brooke and EF. It's refreshing to see a difficult parting endured in a positive light.
perpetualdesign is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews
Default from an associates perspective

Brook and I discussed this situation earlier as many clients were calling, texting and emailing her with questions as to what they had read on ECCIE. The same question must have been posted in the men's lounge. Brook decided to direct it in a public forum where everyone could read it.

I worked with EF for a short time in 2009 and quit because of school. As soon as I was ready to come back I called Brook without a second thought of going elsewhere. In the time that I have known her, she has always been ethical and professional in her business practice. When I have confronted her with any issue it was always handled fairly.

Having co-owned a small business, I understand the headaches and amount of time that it takes to do an excellent job. I don't have time for that, which is why I am thrilled to be with an agency that will do it and do it well. I know that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. With that said, I am in contact and friends with many former EF girls and wish them the very best. I just know it's not for me.

I think that EF has the reputation that they do for a reason in what can be a very shady industry.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #10
weedsweeds
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35783
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, it's Zoey

I learned a lot from Brook, and got my foot in the hobby world by working with Enticing Flavors. I don't think there is any other agency out there that's run better than Brook's. I only quit because I wanted to pursue some other things, and wanted to see just a few people and see how things work on the independent side. We ended on good terms, and I hope that I can call her for advice in the future and that we can share information about the hobby world.

I am taking a short break, then getting some photos taken and preparing for my professional business.
weedsweeds is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:17 AM   #11
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnticingFlavors View Post
Regardless of what the perception is, it is not always about the money and we take pride in the fact that EF has been a training ground and is always trying to improve on their reputation for delivering quality to the industry.

With respect to associates becoming an independent, from a hobbyist perspective, this is neither good nor bad because financially they’re asked to pay the same amount of money. To reduce fees would defeat the purpose of why the lady went to being independent. Very seldom do ladies go independent and reduce their rates, they often stay the same or even increase.

I hope this answers some of the questions that are beginning to surface with respect to Zoey’s move.
I had a great experience with EF and Zoey. Brook's communications were polite, charming, and helpful, and most importantly, prompt. Zoey gave me the date of a lifetime, perhaps the one date by which all other dates will be compared. My first time experience with an agency turned out better than I anticipated.

Brook, I would to sign up to assist with the EF training.

Brook, when the ladies work with you, can they change their rates as they choose? For example, if they are getting more requests than they want to schedule or fewer, can they raise or lower then rates to fit better what they are looking for. If you allow that, then your statement makes great sense. It is possible that a lady who leaves EF wants to get paid your portion of the rate for doing herself the screening, marketing, and other services that you provide. Some will not.

Most Indies seem to have a higher rate for Outcall than Incall. I figured that this was to compensate them for gas and extra time. Or they prefer the greater safety of having more control over the environment of the Incall. The exception among Indies seems to be for former EF ladies and a few others. Maybe it depends on whether a lady does one date per day, 2 or 3 per day, or 6+. The more dates a lady has the more financially savvy it is for her to do Incall.
Redwolf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women