Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > The Sandbox - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
The Sandbox - Killeen/Waco/BCS The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162752
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41804
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36190
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2017, 01:09 AM   #1
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Need someone to talk to?

I don't have a lot of resources to donate to veterans charities but I do have a lot of time on my hands. Just wanted to put this out there that unless I'm out of the house, I usually have a whole lot of nothing to do and hardly anyone to talk to. If you're ever feeling blue and need someone to text with please text me. I really have nothing better to do and could use a chat buddy myself. And no, I don't want anything for it either, just some good laughs. Text me "avocados" so I know what's up.

214-620-0690
HD
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 11:27 AM   #2
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

...and after a couple of messages asking me if I'm okay, I it occurs to me that I did not make myself clear enough last night about the intentions of this post. The messages checking on me are most appreciated by the way, but I wasn't talking about me in my previous post.

I saw an ISO last night that just looked like the guy was really having a crappy day. I felt a swell of sympathy, messaged him asking how he was doing and started chatting with him in effort to cheer him up. It took minimal effort, but maybe it made him feel a little better. This guy seemed to be fine, but in a different situation it may have made a difference in how the rest of their day went.

I saw an article recently stating that according to VA studies, we lose 22 veterans a day to suicide. That is not okay. I was just thinking that if there was something I could do, I would do it. Like I said, unless I'm out of the house, I'm usually sitting around bored. So with all this free time, I figured I would offer to chat with some lonely soul out there in the hopes to cheer them up. Who knows, one text message could save a life. It's the least I can do for someone who has dedicated years of their life serving and protecting our country.

If I had the funds, I'd give what I could to charities such as Mission22. But honestly at the end of the day an extra thousand dollars to a big charity is not going to make the difference it would take to prevent some vet from making a bad decision. A conversation could though. So that's what I'm offering. Maybe no one contacts me, but then there's always what if? If there's a chance that I could talk some depressed soul into not pulling the trigger and contacting a crisis center, it'd be worth it.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:18 AM   #3
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is very very kind of you, Honey. Depression is a very real thing ; they say that January is one of the worst months for it. I hope we all can avoid it. Best of~ luck to all of us !
Zena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women