Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
Guest 101012
Account Disabled

User ID: 108408
Default Christmas wish list ~

Everyone keeps asking so here it is and I do trade services if possible.

Gift cards are great
I love nice gold jewelery
I am needing 5 tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets in Kansas City.
Home furnishings for an office and two bedrooms. nice big rugs, lamps,ect.
A new laptop and web cam
Home stereo system
BIG flats screens I need two
Also needing 2 dvd players
Kitchen ware appliances, need new toaster, blender, toaster oven, and coffee maker.
needing outdoor Christmas lights /decor
Perfumes, I like Red Door and 5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden
I am needing winter clothes and boots as well.
Also help with a trip to the salon on the plaza. $300 for the works.

I am taking care of a lot of people this year, helping family. There is no one that really takes care of me so Any help would be appreciated.

Happy Holidays remember to be kind, look for those in need, they usually are the quite ones, suffering in silence. SO love thy neighbors, check on loved ones and do all you can to help others. Thats Christmas !

xoxoxox
BMJ
Guest 101012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Wow!!! I think using the word "everyone" is a misnomer. At least you are not one of those suffering in silence. LOL.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #3
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

And now you know!!!
growler is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
Guest 101012
Account Disabled

A closed mouth doesnt get fed.

and Yes, I will speak right up! XOXOXOX
I am VERY good at what I do and LOVE doing it, to get along people need to be clear what they want ....and Ladies feel free to post yours....there are some fine ladies on this board and they should be treated as such.

Its beautiful out, have a great week.

You guys are a riot so tactful and well mannered and so polite and welcoming.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Only a couple of things I really want for Christmas

My list is not as extensive but there a couple of things that I would love for Christmas and I am also willing to make a deal or two.

The first thing is the Apple iPad 2 WIFI only 64GB black (need this so I can watch movies while at the gym)

The alternate I have to the iPad would be the NOOK Color by Barnes and Nobles (I don't want both just one or the other)

The second thing on my list is anything Ed Hardy. This could be clothing, the perfume sets from Gordmans, or even something for the home.

I am not very complicated when it comes to Christmas gifts. I always appreciate anything I get from family and friends.

I have never been a fan of making a wishlist because I would rather sit on Santas lap and tell him what I want
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

My wishlist........

Make a donation to a charity that helps fund research for cancer, a homeless shelter, a charity that helps sexual abused children and/or a domestic abuse shelter.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
Guest 101012
Account Disabled

You forgot WORLD PEACE..... just teasin but sure makes me out to be a materialistic Girl... doesnt it Any whooooooo.....I do like NICE things...and Im a GIVER! lol

I want world PEACE too and ya what she said, when youre done getting whats on my list. LMAO....
Old 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #8
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
My wishlist........

Make a donation to a charity that helps fund research for cancer, a homeless shelter, a charity that helps sexual abused children and/or a domestic abuse shelter.
Good for you MsElena Thats what this time of year is all about.

If lady's have a wishlist I kind of like a link to your Amazon wish list, not only allows soneone who may think you are special to say thank you all year but also tells us what your taste for items is like when we want to surprise you on our own... Also keeps me from shoping on craigslist. (Just being funny! I actually kid my grandchildren about that)

Seriously, I know several ladies who are auctioning items off for charity and rewarding a date, having food and toy specials for clients and do things every year. Toys for Tits is my favorite one how could anyone show up empty handed! (childrens toys not the other)

Anyone have something like this going on or done something in past years? (Serious question)
Lovin50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
Johngalt0316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ms Elena, I sometimes don't like ur posts, but u went way up on my list with this one. I dig a girl with a heart...
Johngalt0316 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

This seems like a good thread to throw out a shameless plug for the toy and food drive I'm running for Christmas.

The Thanksgiving food drive ROCKED, thanks to some wonderful, wonderful men, I was able to deliver three big boxes full of food to the Salvation Army. Please help me brighten the holidays for members of our community through a food or toy donation! That's all I want for Christmas

Shameless promotion done.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:22 PM   #11
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
This seems like a good thread to throw out a shameless plug for the toy and food drive I'm running for Christmas.

The Thanksgiving food drive ROCKED, thanks to some wonderful, wonderful men, I was able to deliver three big boxes full of food to the Salvation Army. Please help me brighten the holidays for members of our community through a food or toy donation! That's all I want for Christmas

Shameless promotion done.

More shameless promotion for Stacy!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=323594

Just think if everyone just took 1 box of food or just 1 toy. What a good heart!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #12
Guest 101012
Account Disabled

Old 11-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #13
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Salvation Army very popular this time of year..................

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=326765

Tiffany is such a great person also.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:57 PM   #14
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

TSO? People still listen to them? Well... I guess some people are into them... But when you're looking at $70 each for tickets starting price... why pay that much for something you're going to sleep through anyway?

As for the rest of this list...

I think you would have been well served by posting this 2 or 3 weeks ago... allow people to make good use of Black Friday & Cyber Monday to get you some cool stuff. Also, if you're expecting to get two "BIG flat screens", wouldn't you want a BluRay Player instead of DVD Players... i mean this is a wish list right?
Personally, I'm not a big fan of Liz Arden's fragrances... just reminds me of my great-grandmother--floral & ol' lady-ish. Time to step it up and get some Gucci, Alfred Sung, Jean Paul Gaultier or Versace.

You might want to be specific when it comes to that salon... someone will come in with a gift certificate to Beauty Brands instead of Mario Tricoci if you're not careful (there are a LOT of salons in the plaza area).
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #15
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
TSO?
You might want to be specific when it comes to that salon... someone will come in with a gift certificate to Beauty Brands instead of Mario Tricoci if you're not careful (there are a LOT of salons in the plaza area).
Dangit..I already got one for Wal-Mart..oh well, maybe next year..
malwoody is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women