Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2016, 11:41 AM   #1
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Photos - Done Up or More Real; Which Do You Prefer?

This is mostly for the gents.

I am getting new photos done soon, and trying to decide which route to go. I think I know what I am going to do, but still like to hear insight from the actual male populace.

I have a feeling that when ladies sometimes have photos that are super done up, i.e. look like a total bombshell and super photoshopped, that it can actually work against them as it might be slightly intimidating for men or make her seem less accessible.

Likewise, if the photos are of horrible quality and it's something like her taking a phone shot in the dirty mirror of a 2 star notel room, it is also a huge turn off.

I've always opted for pics somewhere in the middle. I've never taken my own (minus my current avatar pic) and always had someone take them for me.

I am considering between going to a professional boudoir studio, where they will do my hair and make-up (even though my face won't show in ads/site) and provide professional scenes/props, versus having a friend come over to my in-call and take some for me. He is a photographer and knows how to edit well, so they would still be touched up some, but would be less "super glam" than the studio ones.

I was thinking I might actually do both, and showcase shots from both sets to give different perspectives. This will also mean I have a larger amount of shots to choose from and change out over time.

Any insight from gents on what you like to see, and what types/levels of photos draw you in, would be much appreciated.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:57 AM   #2
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

You are advertising a product, so from the marketing perspective the pics most show the best side of the product. You can never go wrong with professionally made glamour pics that show the real product. Photoshopped pictures, extreme photoshop in particular is always bad. MY opinion anyway.

There is a providers review site in South America, one of the lines on the form is % photoshopped. (5%, 10%) etc. good idea there as sometimes they get carried away with photoshopped pics.
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:02 PM   #3
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pica Flor View Post
You are advertising a product, so from the marketing perspective the pics most show the best side of the product. You can never go wrong with professionally made glamour pics that show the real product. Photoshopped pictures, extreme photoshop in particular is always bad. MY opinion anyway.

There is a providers review site in South America, one of the lines on the form is % photoshopped. (5%, 10%) etc. good idea there as sometimes they get carried away with photoshopped pics.
I am actually advertising a service, which is sensual massage. I am part of that service, of course, so do need to make the offering an attractive one.

Thank you for your perspective, though.

I also like to always include shots of my actual in-call/space, whether with me in it or just of the facilities, so people understand they won't be coming to a shitty office type situation, or something similar.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #4
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

You should look as close to what will actually appear during a massage.

So don't look like you just bought out an entire Sephora, wearing Carlos Santana's, & the Hope Diamond if you'll never look like that in an appointment.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:24 PM   #5
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
You should look as close to what will actually appear during a massage.

So don't look like you just bought out an entire Sephora, wearing Carlos Santana's, & the Hope Diamond if you'll never look like that in an appointment.
Agreed. Accurate representation is crucial for any provider. Thanks, sir. (Damn, I wish I had a diamond, though. Lols.)
Old 06-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #6
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

When I open the door I want to see what I saw in pics...bodywise and facewise
less most of the makeup
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #7
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

No matter how much I try to glam up for a photo, I am always told I am so much more beautifully stunning than expected. I attribute it to 2D versus 3D. I have a range of photos which portray me from natural to glam to cover all the bases. When it is particularly important to them, my clients will request the version of me they visually prefer.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #8
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

^^^^. Very pretty in person. Especially while wearing a tie.

To answer the question. Ass pics.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:39 PM   #9
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
No matter how much I try to glam up for a photo, I am always told I am so much more beautifully stunning than expected. I attribute it to 2D versus 3D. I have a range of photos which portray me from natural to glam to cover all the bases. When it is particularly important to them, my clients will request the version of me they visually prefer.
Thanks, lady. I like the idea too, of more natural all the way to dolled up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post

To answer the question. Ass pics.
Lols. I'm already covered in that department.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:54 PM   #10
idiot savant
Account Disabled

I vote real. It stinks when you get all worked up over the pics, and then real life doesn't match.

I think shopped photos will get you more 1 time clients (or at least more requests). Real photos will get you more repeats.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:58 PM   #11
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post

I think shopped photos will get you more 1 time clients (or at least more requests). Real photos will get you more repeats.
Agreed. That's why I am hesitant to splurge on the professional boudoir shoot. It's not cheap. However, I think it could be fun to get some genuine provider "glamour shots" done, as I've never had them before. I think I will probably do what I said and those + more real looking ones at my in-call.

(Also, fyi, my badass massage, amongst other things, is also what tends to get me repeat clients, ijs.... )
Old 06-03-2016, 04:04 PM   #12
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
my badass massage, amongst other things, is also what tends to get me repeat clients, ijs.... )

you are killing me.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:09 PM   #13
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post

you are killing me.
Old 06-03-2016, 04:10 PM   #14
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

I prefer the real photos. There is generally way too much photoshop work done on the professional photos.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:37 PM   #15
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Of course real photos win the vote of some who I'm guessing may have never seen you in person.

I ask my repeat regulars.

I hardly never ever wear make up in public or during a date.
Most friends recommend no makeup, some want me to wear whorish make up and slutty Lingerie with my highest 7" heels lol.

They're going to be BCD with you, I would take your repeat clients advice / suggestions.
Again....To Each Their Own
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women