Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36324
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2022, 02:25 AM   #1
odh44
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default New studio ksecretgarden

www.ksecretgarden.com/

Any one been here yet?
odh44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 02:51 AM   #2
gameforlife
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Asked for a selfie so no way jose
gameforlife is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 05:05 AM   #3
hodoggie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameforlife View Post
Asked for a selfie so no way jose
That's the only way they will verify you? What a bummer. There's no way I'm doing that either.
hodoggie is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 05:19 AM   #4
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Yes guys please be adamant about never giving up a selfie. Once someone has your image, they have it. Period
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 06:41 AM   #5
SamsungGuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

North Koreans from Dallas trying to get in on the action here and compete with KGFE. I wouldn't touch with a 9 foot pole.

1) OP is a promoter if you look at his previous post for CGS girls recently opened in Dallas and all his posts.

2) Never BBFS with a NK girl, from my experience they don't have the same hygiene standards as the SK girls. I'm from dallas and have made the drive down to Houston KGFE and paid MORE several times just to get away from the NK girls that are over populating. This must be a sign for me to leave the hobby all together, I don't want to catch something serious.

3) Selfie during election season with raids and busts more rampant than ever. If this isn't a nail in the coffin, why provide the evidence to secure your felony.

4) Also, Connie from Dallas told me that a previous high volume NK girl in her 40s from San Jose set up CGS and Houston, based on the OP's comments, I'm incline to believe her.

For these reasons, I'm out.
SamsungGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 07:27 AM   #6
texasboy01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I’m in communications with them now and the scheduler didn’t ask for a selfie. Just name, age, ethnicity and 3 references
texasboy01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 07:32 AM   #7
Jackpuck
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Where are they setup? Please tell me galleria.
Jackpuck is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 07:54 AM   #8
texasboy01
Valued Poster

Not sure yet, once I get that info I’ll let you know.
texasboy01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 09:10 AM   #9
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Not a review, moved from Studio
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 10:03 AM   #10
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Three references? Geez.

No wonder Lucky Trend has a following despite . . .well, you know.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 11:05 AM   #11
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungGuy View Post
North Koreans from Dallas trying to get in on the action here and compete with KGFE. I wouldn't touch with a 9 foot pole.

1) OP is a promoter if you look at his previous post for CGS girls recently opened in Dallas and all his posts.

2) Never BBFS with a NK girl, from my experience they don't have the same hygiene standards as the SK girls. I'm from dallas and have made the drive down to Houston KGFE and paid MORE several times just to get away from the NK girls that are over populating. This must be a sign for me to leave the hobby all together, I don't want to catch something serious.

3) Selfie during election season with raids and busts more rampant than ever. If this isn't a nail in the coffin, why provide the evidence to secure your felony.

4) Also, Connie from Dallas told me that a previous high volume NK girl in her 40s from San Jose set up CGS and Houston, based on the OP's comments, I'm incline to believe her.

For these reasons, I'm out.
Really cool story guy. I guess you are leaving the hobby, It appears to be more to this story that you are letting on or did they not succumb to your antics and you blackmail them with this negative post? I don't know? Speaking out loud, but I can say I have BBFS a lot of NK girls and not caught a damn thing. Am I lucky?

Some studios may require a selfie so that they do not open the door to LE. Safety issue for them but if your not comfortable with it then don't do it. But if you do not pass the smell test, your gonna get tagged.

Good Luck in your new Hobby.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 11:27 AM   #12
majorjones
Premium Access

So what is the going rate in Dallas?
majorjones is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:02 PM   #13
jayhawkrub
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Really cool story guy. I guess you are leaving the hobby, It appears to be more to this story that you are letting on or did they not succumb to your antics and you blackmail them with this negative post? I don't know? Speaking out loud, but I can say I have BBFS a lot of NK girls and not caught a damn thing. Am I lucky?

Some studios may require a selfie so that they do not open the door to LE. Safety issue for them but if your not comfortable with it then don't do it. But if you do not pass the smell test, your gonna get tagged.

Good Luck in your new Hobby.
Which ones are NK?
jayhawkrub is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:28 PM   #14
SamsungGuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Velvet is not Serina. She’s San Jose> Dallas > Houston with a tattoo on her right leg and tramp stamp on belly. 40+ high mileage North Korean provider. If you don’t believe me to TOFTT oh wait you can’t, since you’re another promoter from Dallas lmao

Less and less South Koreans and more NK girls taking over
SamsungGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 09:37 PM   #15
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungGuy View Post
Velvet is not Serina. She’s San Jose> Dallas > Houston with a tattoo on her right leg and tramp stamp on belly. 40+ high mileage North Korean provider. If you don’t believe me to TOFTT oh wait you can’t, since you’re another promoter from Dallas lmao

Less and less South Koreans and more NK girls taking over
We are all promoters, guess my made up story hit too close to home there, just like your that have about 10% fact and you know the rest is BS.

I have no clue which ones are NK and SK's...Pussy tastes, smells and fucks the same but if this is indeed the case from his claims then Texas has been under siege by Kim um Jung's Pussy parade. The only Nuclear missile being launched is my Johnson. Repeatedly
Ghostrider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women