Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60817
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
tonysa
Registered Member

Default Tipping

I'm not a cheapskate but I have a question about tipping. I want to do the right thing. If you pay $$.5 or $$$ for a one hour session, do you all feel that it's still necessary to leave a tip? What do you gents do and ladies, please chime in.
tonysa is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
fher76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

It would all depend on the level of service, of course if you are paying $$$, it better be 5 star treatment plus one hell of a lady. Tipping would come into play if more time was extended or "special" requests were performed, etc. It all depends on the session and every session if unique.
fher76 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
!!BellaBugatti_grk!!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 98417
My ECCIE Reviews

no matter how much the session is tipping is appreciated.
Would you go out to eat and rack up a $$$ tab. and not tip?
If your not going to stiff the waitress, don't stiff me
Unless it's a stiff hard one lol!
!!BellaBugatti_grk!! is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #4
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fher76 View Post
It would all depend on the level of service, of course if you are paying $$$, it better be 5 star treatment plus one hell of a lady. Tipping would come into play if more time was extended or "special" requests were performed, etc. It all depends on the session and every session if unique.
Hi,

I feel if you donating $$.5 or $$$ for an hour, there shouldn't be a tip....even with msog's .....

Now, if you book a provider's special rate and ask for rimming or etc....then yes....you need to tip....

IMO....

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
black5uperman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I'm going to be honest I rarely tip. But if I asked for something special or it was mindblowing I will tip or bring extra next time.....

For example... If i get tricked for a second that this isn't business. True Gfe

Or a challenge to a lady that can hang the entire hour. Most ladies start to quit at the hh mark cause of my size I don't blame them or I'm I trying to talk crap cause honestly I don't think I'm that large.... Doing that would deserve a tip and VERY repeat business
black5uperman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #6
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

In my opinion tipping is never mandatory no matter what.

If provider X has reviews that says she does BBBJ, Rimming, and CIM or COF and all reviews are for $$. But then provider X runs a special for 160 and does not state that its limited menu for the lower rate, etc, then you should get the same service as at $$. If you do it does not mean you have to give her a 40 tip, what would be the point of the special then.

Specials are a decision by a provider to lower her rate to attract additional customers. It does not mean attract additional customers so they can tip up to the normal rate when they get there.

If you want to tip then that is your decision. There is nothing mandatory in tipping in this business. The money you are already paying for the session is already for the time and "companionship" any additional after that is up to you and not mandatory.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #7
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I never expect a tip. If I throw in "extra's" then that's usually a personal choice of mine to keep you guys happy with no expectations of further compensation.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***aheheh**** How are you doing chuck12..***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck12 View Post
In my opinion tipping is never mandatory no matter what.

If provider X has reviews that says she does BBBJ, Rimming, and CIM or COF and all reviews are for $$. But then provider X runs a special for 160 and does not state that its limited menu for the lower rate, etc, then you should get the same service as at $$. If you do it does not mean you have to give her a 40 tip, what would be the point of the special then.

Specials are a decision by a provider to lower her rate to attract additional customers. It does not mean attract additional customers so they can tip up to the normal rate when they get there.

If you want to tip then that is your decision. There is nothing mandatory in tipping in this business. The money you are already paying for the session is already for the time and "companionship" any additional after that is up to you and not mandatory.
Hi,

aheheh boy has your persona become "mean spirited" over the years....ahehhehe....

I will take note of your post and I hope a lot of providers do.....because what your saying is, if a provider runs a special and performs greek or something on her regular menu for $$....she is expected to give it up at the special rate...WOW...

And of course, the client will return each time expecting the same rate and the same service....which then drops her regular rate to her special rate.......

And you guys wonder why none of the providers over the past 2 or 3 years stay around or they went UTR....

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #9
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!BellaBugatti_grk!! View Post
Wow Bella, that is one of the worst analogies I have ever seen!

If I go out to eat and spend two hours in the place and rack up a $300.00 tab, the waitress gets about $7.50 before I tip. I will give her 20-25 percent for good service, more for great, less for bad, so lets say I tip her $72.50 to make it an even $80.00. Then she has to tip the bartenders, busboys and cooks. Then Uncle Sam swoops in and takes his 20%, all of a sudden that 80.00 is 50.00 for two hours of hard work.

I don't know what your donation is, but let's use the 300.00 per hour that you used for eating out. That would be 2 hours at 300.00 per hour, $600.00. All of that goes to you, minus expenses. Lets say those expenses are $100.00 (don't think it would be that much, but what do I know). That leaves you $500.00 tax free, or about 75 times more than the waitress got before I tipped her, 10 times more after I tipped her. Granted you may have worked a lot harder than she did, but the disparity is clear.

With that being said, I will, on occasion tip, but prefer to look at a ladies showcase/website and see what her likes are and bring them a gift, bottle of wine or whatever.
darter is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:35 PM   #10
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Apples and oranges Bella. If I go out to eat and run up a $300 tab that money does not go to the waitress. The waitress or waiter is working for about $3.00 per hour plus tips. Big difference. I very rarely tip and in many cases it is because I only have twenty's and the rate is not a multiple of 20. Bella, do you tip your doctor or the nurses when you go in for a check up? You may not have meant it the way I took it but IMO your reply comes across like a tip is expected.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:45 PM   #11
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tipping is wonderful, don't get me wrong....but...

I decide my rates. Hence I know how much money I need to make to support my lifestyle. With that, if it gets to the point a lady in this business depends on tips, it's time for her to reevaluate her rates.

Receiving a tip is greatly appreciated, but surely shouldn't be necessary. No matter what the rate.

Alisha ...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:49 PM   #12
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default how can a woman so

young and so beautiful truly get what is on a mans mind so well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I never expect a tip. If I throw in "extra's" then that's usually a personal choice of mine to keep you guys happy with no expectations of further compensation.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:01 PM   #13
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default in this analogy [or is it anal ology]

the waiter [waitress] get only a pittance while the restaurant receive the full shot. in your case you are the restaurant receiving the full shot therefore no tip should be expected. if you want to be sure to get more charge more. if you would hope to get more give incredible service which she lead to better tips, more repeat customers and more referals all leading to greater compensation. as the old saying goes give a better blowjob the world will beat a path to your door. when a guy suggests cim a smile and a mmm. probably brings a nice tip a disgusting expression and grumbling under ones breath probably means no extra dollars. average person does not make 200-300 hr so while you have to bang guys you generally would not look at and do things you may not love that is exactly why you get 10-20 times the pay rate as the girl at burger king.
Quote:
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #14
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
...while you have to bang guys you generally would not look at and do things you may not love that is exactly why you get 10-20 times the pay rate as the girl at burger king...
WAIT A MINUTE, PAM! You telling me my $$ + 20% tip that I shelled out for her "time and companionship" was supposed to get me more than her 1-hour spirited discussion of our foreign policy toward Taiwan?!!!
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #15
tonysa
Registered Member

Wow. Thanks everybody. That gives everybody something to think about.
tony
tonysa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women