Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60817
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 07:31 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is it Really that bad?

So I was in Houston visiting a few providers.
One provider was speaking to the other one of how she had to go to San Antonio soon to take a family member Yadda Yadda.
Now she knows I live in Austin and had no Idea How much I love visiting SA or anything so I just let her speak getting my ears full.
She went on to say she will ONLY SEE p411 if she works at all.
She said quote un quote... I am NOT GETTING BUSTED THERE I HAVE HEARD TO MANY GIRLS GOING TO JAIL.
I just stayed quiet then when I come on here and read the thread of the pour guy that asked what he was doing wrong even giving his face book page out and no one approving him. I WONDER..hmmm is it really that hot with the cops in SA?
I mean we are still in a resession and guys are begging to be seen and these girls are turning down money for a reason JAIL WILL SCARE YOU. So If it was really that hot would it not be in alerts when a provider gets popped or do they not like to disclose that info.
Hell when Plano cops started hounding and knocking on doors that went under alerts quick.
Well be safe and I am still visiting no matter what the rumors say just wanted the girls and guys input on this.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

To answer your question, if you post on backpage, yes your odds of getting called or busted by ellie is 80% ... but you have been to our city a few times, did you have any problems? I hope not....

Your second question was do they let us know in our alert section if they do get busted and the answer to that question is no....most of us, just do our research.....just screen and you will be fine....

Sincerely,
Wet

WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

It's as hot as the risks you are willing to take hon...and that goes for anywhere you may go. Yes, SA is a large city, but a very small community with a small town mentality.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I tend to think we have a fairly good crew here and the ladies of the board(s) have a very good tendency to watch out for each other and hobbyist

P411 works well for some, good attitude, good manners and a good reputation works well for others.

I haven't tried any 'hook-ups' in a while, but I hope I won't have to resort to p411, Facebook links, water bill or CPS bills once I save up my lunch money.

That and this is about the only time I can get under LikiNikki.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #5
Isabel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17703
My ECCIE Reviews

Nikki is right, San Antonio is very conservative.
Isabel is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #6
Doobjank
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

If someone asked me for my Facebook link, I'd send them the one I made for my dog. He has more friends than me any way.
Doobjank is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women