Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36160
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145
Lightbulb A Relationship...

I was wondering how many people on Eccie have ever wanted a real close relationship with someone they have met through this website.

I have met men in the past who have been clients in BDSM activities who became very important in my life.
I think I may even consider that kind of intimacy again.

*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I think it is highly possible & probable. One thing I notice is that for those of us who spend many many hours in chat become familiar and comfy with the personalities of both providers & hobbiests.

When in person there seems to be a level of friendship & intimacy that is different than a cold call to a provider I haven't seen or spoken to in chat or yahoo messenger.

There was once a provider who lived around the corner from me. We spoke a lot on here in chat and yahoo messenger and I used to see her weekly. It was always great to see her smile and the big hug & kiss, sitting on the couch watching tv having a drink and dinner together watching tv like friends catching up before BCD activities which were more intimate than sexual release. I don't think there was ever a clock to pay attention to with her and we were both heartbroken when she moved out of state and we both went thru withdrawels and I would even say minor depression for many months after she was gone.

The longer we are all here in this make believe yet oh so real community, we will make friendships, enemies, friendamies, and yes there have been those who have created and moved on to relationships that have and have not worked out.

When I was on ASPD and afraid to see a provider yet wasted so much money at strip clubs, I made many friends from ASPD who always frequented the same clubs at the same time as me and my best bud. Some I still see and some who have passed away have made an impact on me and I am proud to have called them my friends.

Except for the pimps, we are all human who have needs and desires. We all like and crave the personal interaction and acknowedgement that we do not have to feel alone even if we may be lonely at times.

Everyone have fun, play safe, be safe, and remember "Love, Luck, & Lollipops"
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
coolman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have had 3 really close relationships with providers. I am still really close to one of them. It is a rare person who can get close to someone in this business and stay more than friends!

If your looking for more than friendship I suggest you look elsewhere! Because someone will eventually get hurt. This is suppose to be a hobby!!!!!!
coolman is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #4
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Met a Provider in another Texas city for a "sit on my face DATY" that turned into leaning against the headboard for a couple of hours sipping wine, chatting, exchanging oral, sipping wine, cumming, telling jokes to one another til our sides hurt, ..etc....that morphed into now & then easy lunches at places like Luby's, local TexMex joints, barbeque, etc...and slipped into overnighters with our toddler children sleepovers where we'd take turns getting up for changings, feedings, etc...where we could simply sleep ogether..sometimes make out, make love...she turned into a great friend for almost 5 years. She's now out of the business, married again, lives out-of-state. Miss her.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes more than once and I am happy to say all are still friends, some with benefits. My best hobby relationships are those that resemble an affair, afternoons with wine, food and of course sex, talking about our lives, problems and joys. Infinitely cheaper than a "real" world affair and for me "hobby" affairs are more rewarding than "real" world affairs.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #6
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a close relationship with 2 clients on Eccie and its been wonderful.....
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Saw a provider, then dated her for 5 months. There are dificulties and perils that exist because of the hobby aspect. But, people are still people. Close feelings can be found anywhere. Being in the hobby does make it harder for a lasting relationship but can and does happen
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #8
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Who wants to be my friend.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #9
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
Who wants to be my friend.
Incognito44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Goddess:

If you spend enough time with someone anything is possible. The ladies that treat a man the best will see him again and again. After you have seen a provider 20+ times, there is nothing standard about a date because you enjoy beening with each other.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

4 arrangements...

2 of those I have remained friends with...

lots of male friends over the years....
a handful I could date but never went there....

met my best friend here 3 years ago...

And now I am with him...
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #12
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

One provider I have met I would like to know better than just provider/client evern if it's jusr friends that occasional help each other with certain needs i.e. the occasional provider/client thing. And she seems to want the same since most guys she meets either are jerks or pussies and I seem to be a good middle of the road. But DAMN is her schedule busy.
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:47 AM   #13
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

This "hobby" is not forever, providers will move on to a better chance in life or just quit being a provider for many reasons… A provider and a regular client beyond the hobby can be friends or even more than just friends and it happened before… A provider has a private life and a family same as a client does and if both worlds can be together then why not?
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:10 AM   #14
JOHNY_5
Account Disabled

Default Found the ONE..

I have been in and out of the HOBBY for over 10 years. I can honestly say I never thought I would find that special someone in the "hobby" but fairy tales do exist. Not only have I found the one who makes me happy but she is my best friend as well. I was introduced to Berkleigh 3 years ago and at the time we started a friendship one in which did not include sex just a common bond and friendship. Over the last 3 years we have gone through ups and downs but our friendship always was intact. Recently our "friendship" blossomed into something much more and much more fufilling. I would do anything for her and she would do anything for me. So to answer the question, yes one can have a relationship in the hobby, I see a future for us outside this world and to live happily ever after......
JOHNY_5 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #15
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Wonderful stories...thanks for sharing.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women