Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60364
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2017, 09:29 AM   #1
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Default Mayweather vs any UFC fighter

My opinion is that in a pure boxing match Mayweather would not only dominate but would also knock out any UFC fighter regardless of weight class. Pick any UFC fighter you want, Stipe Miocic, Anthony Johnson, Jon Jones, or anybody.

My point is this, If these fighters have absolutely no chance against Mayweather , as I believe , then what the fuck kind of a chance would Conor McGregor have? Absolutely zero, zilch, nada.

Fight promoters say a lot of fans are willing to pay good money to see this fight. It sure would be a great way to scam money from fans and give Mayweather millions of dollars more pocket spending money to throw around. I wouldn't pay a dime to see this bullshit.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:49 AM   #2
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by atf searcher View Post
My opinion is that in a pure boxing match Mayweather would not only dominate but would also knock out any UFC fighter regardless of weight class. Pick any UFC fighter you want, Stipe Miocic, Anthony Johnson, Jon Jones, or anybody.

My point is this, If these fighters have absolutely no chance against Mayweather , as I believe , then what the fuck kind of a chance would Conor McGregor have? Absolutely zero, zilch, nada.

Fight promoters say a lot of fans are willing to pay good money to see this fight. It sure would be a great way to scam money from fans and give Mayweather millions of dollars more pocket spending money to throw around. I wouldn't pay a dime to see this bullshit.
I'll give you that in a actual boxing match with boxing rules he would more than likley win IF he was fighting in or at least close to his weight class. 20 or more pounds behind your opponents strikes could be devistating.

I think if you take off the 16 oz boxing gloves and use the mma gloves instead, and make a match striking only even with no legs, I see his odds of winning going down quickly.

Boxing is a different beast. You get knocked down you get a 10 count while the other fighter goes to his corner. In MMA, if you get knocked down, the other fighter is right behind throwing bombs.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:22 AM   #3
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

I completely agree with the argument about an MMA fight, that is completely different and an MMA fighter would dominate. But the proposed fight Wayweather vs McGregor is a straight boxing match.

You sure as hell don't see Wayweather volunteering to fight an MMA fight, he's much too smart and rich for that.

I understand that a much heavier fighter would have a more powerful punch, but the boxing skills of Wayweather are so incredibly far above what any UFC fighter has even seen. Mayweather's defensive skills and ability to avoid punches are arguably the best of any boxer in history. Not to mention that he has incredible hand speed even for his age, and good power for smaller fighter. I truly believe he would knock out any UFC fighter in a straight boxing match.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:45 AM   #4
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

McGregor has boxed before, not as a pro, though. He is tough as nails. I would hope he would get his boxing skills up to par before taking on Mayweather.

You are probably right about Mayweathers victory in that bout. However, I would not say %0.00 chance for Mcgregor.

But I also thought Rousey would fare better upon her return. I always thought she could strike but just didn't.

OOPS..

So take what I say with that in mind.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #5
Cdeezy817
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Yeah itll be a ton of build for tgis fight and itll be a one sided boxing clinic, in Mayweather's favor. Mcgregor is good at what he does but most good pro boxers will beat him.
Cdeezy817 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:01 PM   #6
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I would probably end up at twin peaks or some place like that to watch it and spend a few bucks. Hopefully the fight will last beyond my first beer.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #7
kilroy72
Lifetime Premium Access

Vastly underestimating the difference that power and reach makes. Floyd would get KO'd easily against the likes of Hunt, JDS, Overreem. stipe ...
kilroy72 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:16 PM   #8
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

It just boils down to if the match is a pure boxing match or UFC style match. The respective experienced fighter wins, easily. Not some complicated thing people are making it out to be.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:19 PM   #9
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

In a rules enforced boxing match, none of these guys would last 4 rounds with Mayweather.
Mayweather likes to analyze the opponent for the first 3 rounds.
His defensive fighting skills and counter-punching are among the best ever.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:19 PM   #10
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Mayweather is no fool, he'll fight in the boxing ring but wouldn't dare to jump in the octagon
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:36 PM   #11
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Mayweather is a great boxer, no doubt, but he fought at what - 150's? While there's of course some chance he could survive against a heavyweight, it's pretty unlikely he'd be able to take many punches from a guy 100 lbs more than him.

Not to mention the height / reach difference a true heavyweight would have on him. Mayweather only has about a 50% KO rate too, so it's not like he's known to be a real power puncher either.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:48 PM   #12
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
McGregor has boxed before, not as a pro, though. He is tough as nails. I would hope he would get his boxing skills up to par before taking on Mayweather.

You are probably right about Mayweathers victory in that bout. However, I would not say %0.00 chance for Mcgregor.

But I also thought Rousey would fare better upon her return. I always thought she could strike but just didn't.

OOPS..

So take what I say with that in mind.
Rhonda's fights against Holm and Nunes were straight money in the bank for me. And even more against Nunes. I bet big money on the prop that the fight wasn't going to make it out the 1st round. This wasn't even a writing on the wall situation. It was more like the writing was all over the building.
As for Mayweather vs Conor in a boxing ring.....That's not even a contest. Not only would it not even be close....I'm not joking when I say, in a boxing ring Conor would lose to the Montana State Golden Gloves Champion. Conor wants this fight because of the payday. And to be honest, he doesn't even want the fight. Mayweather offered him 15 mil plus part of the ppv and how did Conor respond? By making domestic violence jokes about Mayweather. Conor has never made more than 3 million for a fight yet when basically offered 20 + million to fight....He had jokes.
I mean, we are talking about a guy that was basically outboxed by Nate Diaz....TWICE. Got himself beat down and choked out in the 1st fight and ended the 2nd fight on his back praying that the fight would end soon. And suddenly he wants to fight the best fighter of the past 20 years? NO HE DOESN'T.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:53 PM   #13
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
In a rules enforced boxing match, none of these guys would last 4 rounds with Mayweather.
Mayweather likes to analyze the opponent for the first 3 rounds.
His defensive fighting skills and counter-punching are among the best ever.
In a boxing match, Conor wouldn't make it out the 1st round against any world class boxer. Against any normal old boxer, I'd give Conor 3 rounds at the most before getting KO'd. And giving him 3 rounds is me being generous. He actually would last about as long as they allowed it. They want him gone in 1, the fight would be over in 1. Put Conor in ANY states Golden Gloves comp and he would lose his very first fight.
And I can't think of a single UFC fighter that could beat Mayweather in a boxing ring. Even the heavyweights. They all would lose.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:56 PM   #14
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy72 View Post
Vastly underestimating the difference that power and reach makes. Floyd would get KO'd easily against the likes of Hunt, JDS, Overreem. stipe ...
bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old 01-13-2017, 05:39 AM   #15
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
In a boxing match, Conor wouldn't make it out the 1st round against any world class boxer. Against any normal old boxer, I'd give Conor 3 rounds at the most before getting KO'd. And giving him 3 rounds is me being generous. He actually would last about as long as they allowed it. They want him gone in 1, the fight would be over in 1. Put Conor in ANY states Golden Gloves comp and he would lose his very first fight.
And I can't think of a single UFC fighter that could beat Mayweather in a boxing ring. Even the heavyweights. They all would lose.
I agree with you. I should have said as long as they allowed it. I just felt like Mayweather would give him 3 rounds so that the PPV people wouldn't feel so ripped off.
Mayweather may not be known as a knockout artist but that's being measured against the top-ranked fighters in the world. Ask Victor Ortiz or Ricky Hatton if he is a knockout artist.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women