Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2018, 09:56 PM   #1
TheSaltyShrimp
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default XTC Question

So I recently found out that a girl that I wanted to bang from my highschool days works at XTC. I've never been there myself but I was wondering if the ladies there do any extras. Has anyone ever been there & had any luck?
TheSaltyShrimp is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:44 AM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaltyShrimp View Post
So I recently found out that a girl that I wanted to bang from my highschool days works at XTC. I've never been there myself but I was wondering if the ladies there do any extras. Has anyone ever been there & had any luck?
I'm guessing extras are very much available.. been just twice, years ago.. one was when a touring Midget was dancing.. the other time I was sitting at the main stage, the dancer on stage did a somersault thing, where her pussy ended up literally 2 inches from my mouth.. I would have licked it had I not been in shock at how she accomplished that feat, LOL..

you HAVE to go and get extras from your "girl".. and report back.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:39 PM   #3
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Years ago I really liked it, I am afraid it is THUG central now...let us know!
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 08:33 PM   #4
conservative44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Recently went there on a week night at about 9 and it was totally dead. The door girl said the dancers and customers start showing about 10pm. But yes, it is questionable characters there later at night. Extras are definitely there to be had ITC and OTC.
conservative44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:51 PM   #5
TheSaltyShrimp
Gaining Momentum

Alright I'm just going to go for it & hope for the best. I follow her on Snapchat & Facebook so I saw she's currently in Chicago. So unfortunately it won't be until she gets back. But I will report when she gets back.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:00 AM   #6
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaltyShrimp View Post
So did you know her in high school? If so, and yall are hooked up on facebook, why wait for a club? You could be working on her now and at a cheaper rate. It's safer...
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:35 PM   #7
TheSaltyShrimp
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
So did you know her in high school? If so, and yall are hooked up on facebook, why wait for a club? You could be working on her now and at a cheaper rate. It's safer...
Yes I knew her from highschool but it’s not like we were actually acquaintances. She was one of the girls everyone knew just by walking down the hallway & you’d have to stop & ask someone who she was. We never had a class or anything. And yes we’re both on Facebook but I seriously doubt she remembers me from highschool & is aware I’m following her on Facebook. She has a lot of followers & she just accepts all the friend request. I'm using the fact that she doesn't remember me as advantage. I was just talking to one of my friends who was a friend with her back in the day. He said he went there not knowing she worked there. And when she saw him she just put her head down & starting looking away in embarrassment. So I doubt me hitting her on Facebook saying I knew her from highschool will get me any brownie points. Even though we weren't friends, we had similar friends so she's not going to want that to get out there that she does extras. I spoke to another friend of mine & he said he tried with her at XTC & she told him she doesn't do that. But he told me a friend of his that didn't go to our highschool did get extras. So it wouldn't do me any good to use the highschool card.
Old 12-28-2018, 09:46 AM   #8
chug1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If you find action in XTC please post. I can see u havin some fun mon-thurs when it’s slow but weekends forget about it.
chug1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women