Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36630
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation CC's 1st Drawing...

Hey guys... I'm posting this for Annie because she's occupied right now. She wanted me to let you guys know that the first CC's Date Drawing is complete!

We have a winner!! Actually, we have 3 winners (lol).

You see, the system actually charges a fee for each drawing. In the event that the 1st place winner is unavailable, the date goes to the 2nd place winner. If he cannot make it, then it goes to the 3rd place winner. I can't imagine that it would get much farther down the line than that. So it will pick 3 winners per drawing to save on fees.

About the Drawing Itself:

The drawing is entrant-accessible, which means that the full lists of entrants and winners can only be viewed by the owner of the drawing (Annie), but entrants can query it to verify their participation. If you know your entrant identifier, you can enter it there at RANDOM.ORG and enter your "entrant identifier" (which is the email address you used to join the group). The system will tell you whether you were entered into the drawing and whether you were picked as a winner.

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=2032

For example: I clicked the above link and entered my email address and the system gave me this response:

missveronicamoore@yahoo.com had 1 entry in this drawing but was not picked as a winner

So go on ahead and enter your email addresses to see if you are the 2nd or 3rd winner just in case the 1st winner is unavailable.

By the way, the winner of the first CC's Date drawing is GWBush.

Please contact Annie as soon as you can to discuss who you'll be meeting and when (or if). In the event that you cannot "perform your duties" as the drawing winner, the "title" will be passed to the 1st runner up.

To the men (and ladies) who weren't able to get screened in time for this drawing, don't worry, the 1st of June will get here before you know it and you will be entered into the next one. For those of you who are considering entering in the next one, be sure to send in your screening information, P411, references, and most importantly, ECCIE handle in the comments section of your signup form so you can get approved quickly.

So... that's it. Hope you winners have fun and if you have any questions, you should probably ask Annie. Although if it's something that I know the answer to, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up CONGRADS GWB!!

Please let me know within 24 hrs if you can make an appointment so if not the runner-up can step in... Thanks Annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
brother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

just wanted to thankyou annie this was a very nice thing you did.i hope it work out for everyone. also big thanks to miss V.
brother is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile AWW..

That was sweet..Your welcome brother! Also Guys/Gals PLEASE remember to sign up on the front of my signature for the yahoo acct! That is were the name is drawn from..Saying you are IN here does not do it...We have already encountered 2 REGS of ours that got left out cause of this..YAHOO GROUP PEPS!! Also I have pm'd GWB and am awaiting his response..Remember it is a 24 hr window you have to respond then #2 is alerted... We alert the winner at 12 when the winner is drawn. Any other suggestions are welcome..This is the growing stage so bare with us k ? Annie
Old 05-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
MuffDVR
BANNED

Encounters: 2

geesh i go away for a month and they start giving out free muff! OK where do i sign up?!?!
MuffDVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:13 PM   #6
GWBush
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I sent a PM to Annie as I'm not available until next week. If the appointment has to occur within 48 hours of the contest, congrats #2; if not, yahoo for me! Either way, I think this is a great gesture on CC's part and they are to be commended for helping us all out.
GWBush is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

@GWBush aw... man that sucks! I have to check with Annie, but I think the appt has to take place within 3 days (something about trying to make sure a new lady gets seen before she leaves town). Do you think you will be in NOLA by Wednesday? If not, I guess 2nd or 3rd place gents need to be on standby.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #8
GWBush
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yeah, I think the terms on an email I checked (after posting my response above) said the date has to happen within 24 hours of contacting Annie - oh well, I would've tipped the normal rate anyways ...

#2: have fun.
GWBush is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default AWW...

Well no worries there is always next month hon..And the rule is to let me know within 24 hrs and then you have another 48 to see the girl.. Its actually a 72 hour window or 3 days.. We have to set some time line or alot of the girls will lose out... Thanks for being such a sport and and gracious loser. Ok V who is #2 as of now they have 24hrs to contact me... THANKS GUYS!! xxoo
Old 05-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #10
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

2nd Place is....

TallGirlLvr (LMAO!)

And before anyone starts thinking there was a bias here b/c he is a CC's regular, it was a totally random drawing... you all can go to the site (www.random.org) and check for yourselves if you like. haha.

In the event TallGirlLvr cannot make it (yeah right! lol), 3rd place winner will be announced (although he already knows who he is).
Old 05-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #11
TallGirlLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Wow! I accept!
TallGirlLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:45 PM   #12
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Congrats to the winner. Nice drawing...very creative marketing and quite generous on the part of CC's.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #13
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Very Cool.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
TallGirlLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Thanks, St. C, I'm very surprised that I won!
TallGirlLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #15
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

TGL!!! Thank ST CHRISTOPHER for all kinda stuff but MY RAFFLE?? LOL!! Muff you are more than welcome darlin but remember the rules 1 being to provide your info 2 (which is the kicker) I get to choose the girl..I think for you it will be VERONICA MOORE LMAO !! Thanks everybody for the great start to and kind words! xxoo Annie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women