Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow NOLA ? I have a few questions...

Okay so I have been to New Orleans as many of you know this year was my first time.
Thank you all for the helpful info on my last trip. I had a lovely time and I am wanting to head that way again next week after I stop thru Baton Rouge, but before I post an ad I would like to make sure there is enough interest! I sure hope so because I miss Bourbon Street... ! Already !

Thanks gentlemen...

One More Question for the ladies and gentlemen...

Best place to stay that is the most convenient for the gentlemen...

French Quarter or Metairie ?

Miss Dreams
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Metairie seems to be more popular for convenience with parking, but the downtown hotels can be easier to blend into some may say.....its really a coin toss, and what you want to be near.

I would definitely get some PM's from others on some specific hotels downtown as some require the use of a key card to get up the elevator...

Cheers
haya1300 is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
tigerfan12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I'd prefer Metairie but I'll go to the cbd to see you!! You were sensational!
tigerfan12 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
mriley000
Premium Access

Encounters: 238

I would be very interested to finally play. Our schedules did not mesh for your last visit. As for location, either will do. Downtown I usually walk from the office, and you are closer to the FQ. If its raining, Metairie is easier and drier for me. Look forward to it.
mriley000 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you gents for the kind words and also for the advice on where to stay in NOLA. Thanks for showing your interest, as well.
Please do let me know if any others are interested in Dreaming so I can start to plan my trip to New Orleans for next week!!
Ladies if you could PM me with some nice safe hotels in the area, please do. I do travel with my tiny puppy, so they must be pet friendly or charge a small fee for my small posh poochie.

Yay, I am excited, already! I love that place. hehehe

Miss Dreams
Old 08-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
Guest103014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

its usually a good idea if you are coming for a week, to stay in NO a few days, then make a circuit - BR Laf then back to NO for a few days.

From what I've seen and been told - this keeps your schedule full and gives the guys in NO a chance to repeat later in the week if they like
Guest103014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer warehouse district or lower garden district---easier for parking & more convenient then quarter

have fun!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #8
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree gregseter, thanks for the advice... I have used it wisely and will let you know the outcome. hehe
With me living in FL and being so close to Nola I plan to stop thru a lot, with that being said I hope that too will give them all a chance to have The Dream Babe...There in New Orleans & Here in Baton Rouge!

Miss Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregster View Post
its usually a good idea if you are coming for a week, to stay in NO a few days, then make a circuit - BR Laf then back to NO for a few days.

From what I've seen and been told - this keeps your schedule full and gives the guys in NO a chance to repeat later in the week if they like
Old 08-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #9
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Thanks DallasRain for the useful info, babe your always so much help!

After all the ideas why do I still want to go to French Quarter... I think Bourbon is calling... lol Drink and Walk -I can NOT drink n drive!

Miss Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I prefer warehouse district or lower garden district---easier for parking & more convenient then quarter

have fun!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women