Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41477
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
Sabronco
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default Limited sessions

I will leave providers involved nameless but have a question to put out to everyone. I've had a couple sessions where I feel wasn't "complete" in all that was listed as offered. Not I'm not gifted in anyway but it seems that it was the reason of the limited session.

Everything else on menu was done and enjoyed. So here's the question, if a provider has a problem with certian sizes or girth should they mention it in there ad?

I myself would not have gone through the trouble of screening and working on schedule to see a provider with these limits. None of their reviews stated such a problem. This has happened to me a couple times.

Last thing. Happy Mothers day out there to our lovely providers! Hope your weekend is a good one.
Sabronco is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

..............I guess your hiding something big
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Sabronco...from a provider's point of view...I don't see why a provider should list limitations of *that nature* on her ad. First off...everyone's comfort level is different. What exactly would she say? (lol)

I think if a hobbyist's *vocabulary* is larger than most...perhaps communicating with the prospective provider *in private* may alleviate the problem.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:11 AM   #4
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

Sabronco,
That is not a problem I've ever had to worry about. It must be nice. I'm not sure how a provider would communicate such a thing in their ads though, especially girth.

I echo your wishes for a Happy Mothers Day to those providers with children.
Guest041315 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:49 AM   #5
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww sorry that happen.. Hey size don't matter to me..Na, I don't it should be listed in ad's. I think we all take a chance who we meet sometimes we click and sometimes we don't it's the way the hobby work's sometimes.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! "wee"
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:54 AM   #6
raedy4funn45
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

FIrst, many reviews state YMMV, and I believe it is true. I go with the flow, and see where things lead. I do have some girth, so greek and sometimes CG are not offered as options, and I am ok with it.
raedy4funn45 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:02 AM   #7
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

raedy4funn45, yes, a lot of peeps say Your Mileage May Vary (ymmv) , and they're right, to a point.

Your Mileage Will Vary, (ymwv.net) is more accurate.

Don't know what to say, Bronco...? If this has happened to you on a couple of occasions and with different partners, maybe there's more going on down there with you than you thinck?

Or maybe the gals, for whatever the reason, didn't bring their "A" game?

If they knew that they weren't on their "A" game and knew that they weren't going to be able to deliver before the appointment, then they really had an obligation to contact you and inform you of this so that you would at least had the option to go through with the appointment, or decline and reschedule.

I'm not suggesting that's what happened, I'm just saying.

Me? I've never had to worry about the size matter though...fortunately.

[Staff edit. M]

Whatever the deal, Bronco, I hope your luck improves.

Regards,
SKF

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:24 AM   #8
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

If your wider than most, I would communicate this before meeting. That way she has a warning and may decline at that point. Measuring the circumference and figuring out the diameter maybe a good idea. That way she can have a reference.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #9
Johnphil
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

It used to be that the definition of "mixed emotion" was your mother-inlaw driving off a cliff in your new Corvette. As a hobbyist, another definition is "You're to big for Greek."
Johnphil is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I agree with most that has been said here. Maybe this is the opposite of what usually happens here and you are being modest about your size. If it has happened on more than one occasions perhaps its not just that the providers were not on their "A" game. Communicating with a provider before hand is probably best. Inform her that you have had issues before etc.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #11
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabronco View Post
I will leave providers involved nameless but have a question to put out to everyone. I've had a couple sessions where I feel wasn't "complete" in all that was listed as offered. Not I'm not gifted in anyway but it seems that it was the reason of the limited session.

Everything else on menu was done and enjoyed. So here's the question, if a provider has a problem with certian sizes or girth should they mention it in there ad?

I myself would not have gone through the trouble of screening and working on schedule to see a provider with these limits. None of their reviews stated such a problem. This has happened to me a couple times.

Last thing. Happy Mothers day out there to our lovely providers! Hope your weekend is a good one.
Stop bragging you horse cock.

Seriously, mention it before the session. A wonderful provider here helped me with this approach; mention your preference regarding covers and offer to bring your own if the provider doesn't normally keep that type on hand.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #12
Guest051811-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 80515
My ECCIE Reviews

I can fit my fist in my mouth so that wouldnt be an issue lol...but if it's too too too big I wont do it because I have to protect my walls...
Guest051811-5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You say your not *gifted* in the cock department. Thus one might assume your cock is small and thus not allowing you to partake of certain pleasures. NOT the lady's fault! IF your cock is large & thick and doesn't fit comfortably in a lady's pussy during every moment of sexual pleasures. Again, NOT the lady's fault!

JUST because a lady offers certain BCD activities, does NOT entitle every man to those activities. She offers them because she may enjoy them. But they're offered based on the individual hobbyists hygiene, behavior and yes cock. YMMV. (it applies in every aspect of the hobby for various reasons)
IF during screening, you discreetly make the lady aware of your *size* She can then determine if she wants to meet not. Still expect YMMV/YMWV. Because you as man cannot fault a lady for your cock size not being able to enjoy certain pleasures!!!

(yes I just said that. Blut as I want to be!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabronco View Post

Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #14
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, that cock depicts yours perfectly. Your cock puts the soda can to shame! OH the endless memories!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun;1271148[FONT=Comic Sans MS

Me? I've never had to worry about the size matter though...fortunately.

[Staff edit. M]

[/font]
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
JusticeMutt
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

just reread the post...lol sorry haven't slept in a LONG TIME!
JusticeMutt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women