Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Provider's Perogative

I just need to rant a minute and make a statement.

Last time I checked LilRed was MY business, MY body, MY rules. I have worked hard for the good name I have made for myself. I do not take it for granted. I strive to keep my reputation intact. It is easy to be 'fresh meat' in every new town. Waking up to the same hobbyists every day here at home and keeping their attention takes dedication and hard work to provide good service EVERY time. To the average Joe, I guess it would appear we just lay on our backs. But it is much more than that. There is placing the ad, getting the room, buying the right clothes, hair, make-up, candles, screening, emails, text, phone calls, pictures, the right attitude, avoiding LE, geeeze, the list goes on. And that doesn't even include the responsibilities in my RL to my family, friends and my SIR.

I do not think I am ALL THAT! I truly appreciate every client who has chosen to see me. However, I feel I have the right to refuse an appointment to anyone I choose for whatever reason I want. I am a fair provider. I do not discriminate on race, age, disabilities, social status or size. I keep my pictures accurate and up to date. I do not mislead or trick clients in any way. I feel my rules are very simple and are there for my own safety and protection. If I turn down an appointment, it is for good reason. But I feel it IS my right.

I have a client who I refused to see for a couple of reasons. One, he had no references and would not agree to be verified by any other means. He seemed to have an attitude from the first phone call. My gut was screaming NO from the first contact with him. For days now I have been getting the most horrid texts from this guy. I have been called every name under the sun. His texts are now telling me he wishes someone would murder me. He has threatened to post that I am LE. He has threatened to post information for my family to see. (My Mom knows of my job, but my grown children do not.) It is getting so ridiculous. My work phone will block his number from calling, but not from receiving his texts. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

He is driving me nuts!!!! Ladies, I am posting his info in the powder room...be sure to take a look!
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Fuck him

It is your right to refuse any one and you shouldn't have to give any reason.
So I reiterate Fuck Him!!!
bodilly is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #3
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

+1 Let him come see you red ,i will hide in the shower,SURPRISE
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I couldn't agree more with everything you wrote. If you have any information on this guy, send it to me via PM and I'll look into it.
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know guys....my nerves are just rattled. Wishing me dead is just a little scarey. He is a truck driver who has nothing better to do than drive around all day and harrass me. (No offense to drivers Bodily!!.. just saying he has a lot of free time.).
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Red, Sorry you're going thru this with this dickless ahole. Hopefully he will lose interest soon and leave you alone. Nicolet went thru something similar awhile back and he finally gave up.
I agree with you, it's your right to refuse to see someone, I've always wondered how you ladies see some of us guys.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

That so sucks! What is it with some pricks?

I don't know about others, but with Sprint you can have a number blocked - no calls no text, nothing!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

so sorry that has happened LILREd...

I am with Lowgear...I will gladly help him & you out! lol

take care sugar and hope it clears up quick!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #9
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Any rational person would wholeheartedly agree with you. It is obvious, though, that this dude isn't rational. Make sure you get his number around to the ladies. This dude doesn't deserve any poon. Hang in there Red, he will give it up soon enough.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's "asshole season"...lol

I had a guy email me a sarcastic note that I was ridiculous for charging my "high" rates..he said that memphis guys are used to the 150 to 200 hr range! WTF! I researched and,yes there are those low rates out there,but mostly the "bp" or "not as reputable" gals! lol---you bet I gave him my opinion!!!

Red,you are a sweet classy gal who rocks!!!! Ignore the assholes.......there are enough awesome guys on here!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
regulardogwalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Sorry Red. Ignoring him is probably the right response. However, if you think his threat could be credible you should probably take precautions for self-defense. I doubt escallating this by counter threats or reporting him to LE would be effective and would probably make it worse. I don't know how a guy can get so turned around to make any woman fearful. I don't get it.
regulardogwalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #12
skeeter

Encounters: 28

LilRed ..... I don't "know" you ... But I know your reputation as a class act .... and I'm with lowgear .... I'll be happy to wait in the shower or closet .... But the best advice is to ignore this asshole ....he'll get bored if you ignore him and start playing with himself again instead of you
I'm truly sorry you have to go through it till he does
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
silverfox52
Gaining Momentum

LilRed I don't know you, but nobody should have to go thru what you are dealing with.
silverfox52 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:45 PM   #14
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

LilRed,
It's screwballs like this that make our hobby, especially for you ladies, crazy. I don't know if you have a friend, but, I would recomend a SW Sigma 40, or, if you have a strong wrist a SW 640. And, I'm gonna get over to see you.
Hemi 61 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:49 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

some info on blocking text messages

http://lifehacker.com/5750717/how-do...n-my-cellphone
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women