Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41795
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

User ID: 95274
Default Preacher Man Dont Call Me!

So in the last 2 weeks Ive had requests by a Christian counselor, kinda well known in a certain city and now today a Preacher out of Florida who made the news a while back after a sting.

I ended up seeing the counselor, whom I thought was getting material for research, and the biggest nastiest freak Ive met yet, yuk.

Now preacher man who has a record and has his church standing behind him for his trial wants to hook up.

NOT!

It makes me want to puke! Those who have this Heavenly Facade within their communities are nothing but scumbags inside.

If I can post links to his arrest before I will, it just sickens me to have this person contact me. Its not like the majority of us here play off as a fucking saints in public as these men do. These people who claim to live such a good and holy life are really and truly the deviant ones and menace to society.

also, Im thinking about forwarding the email to his congregation board. They do not need to be standing behind this person. He is fooling them and probably spending church money on hookers.
CiaoBitchezz! is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Now this is a topic!!

CB,

Although many share your disgust of hypocritical clerics and do-gooder politicians who feign horror over the P4P industry, I think many would question whether your consideration of revealing the hypocrite is wise.

There is no surer way to wreck a career than for a provider to out a client, and by that I mean every client, unless they committed or threatened some serious crime against the provider or some innocent person.

We hobby in a secret world and any breach of that secrecy must be looked at with great concern. The thinking goes, "if she ratted out Mr. X, then why wouldn't she do that to me if I ticked her off or she was being pressured by LE?"

Just remember all the havoc that followed Lulu Baines' betrayal of Elmer Gantry in the movie of the same name.

I suggest you should let this simmer a bit before you decide to act.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Got to agree with awl on this one. Sit back and do some serious thinking before you do that. If you out him you will leave that uncertainy for all your clients on what will it take for her to out me? Just an opinion
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Just curious, but how did you recognize these guys before seeing them? Are they using real names when contacting you?

And, gotta agree with the others--never good to out someone.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #5
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

I don't get why you give a shit. Take his money and move on. I bet you have a whole bunch of clients that are just as hypocritical in their real world lives. This guy just happens to be a bit more public. Other than the business relationship you have with him none of the other stuff is any of your business.

I agree with Waldo, How do you know it is the same person?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

lets not forget the tv Evangelist who used to to see hookers

http://www.people.com/people/archive...098413,00.html

His followers forgave him and still on tv
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #7
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Hey, we all have our flaws, religious nuts too! It's what makes us human!
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

CB, gotta throw my vote in with the others.

To quote Lazarus Long, a character in several Robert Heinlein books:

"Cutting a man's throat is only a temporary pleasure and bound to get you talked about."

Why bring yourself down to his level?

His true colors will come out soon enough, if not already.

And won't even get into the trust you would destroy on your own behalf by doing so.

Just my dos centavos, which ain't worth much at current exchange rates.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #9
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz! View Post
Im thinking about forwarding the email to his congregation board. They do not need to be standing behind this person. He is fooling them and probably spending church money on hookers.
This kinda freaks me out. There seems to be a lot of anger here over something. Outing clients because you don't agree with their morals (or moral failing) is not a good thing.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:47 PM   #10
only1sweetmaddy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12264
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my- I would never-ever-never-ever out somebody, I don't care who they are! If they are the pope I wouldn’t give a rats ass, everybody has needs, including the so called righteous!

For example, a few years back, I had a guy come to my incall location. The whole time we were doing the naughty I kept thinking to myself that he looked familiar! After the session was over and I did some research- I then realized that I had seen him on T.V. !! He was the mayor of a small town located about 30 miles from my location.. I had a good laugh about it, but I really didn’t think nothing of it..
only1sweetmaddy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #11
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post

To quote Lazarus Long, a character in several Robert Heinlein books:

"Cutting a man's throat is only a temporary pleasure and bound to get you talked about."
I love the above post/quote on many different levels.

Quote:
also, Im thinking about forwarding the email to his congregation board. They do not need to be standing behind this person. He is fooling them and probably spending church money on hookers.

Outing is the cardinal sin of the hobby!! Don't go forwarding emails to his congregation board! WTF?! Really??? Might be time to consider a different line of work...
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
So in the last 2 weeks Ive had requests by a Christian counselor, kinda well known in a certain city and now today a Preacher out of Florida who made the news a while back after a sting.

I ended up seeing the counselor, whom I thought was getting material for research, and the biggest nastiest freak Ive met yet, yuk.

Now preacher man who has a record and has his church standing behind him for his trial wants to hook up.

NOT!

It makes me want to puke! Those who have this Heavenly Facade within their communities are nothing but scumbags inside.

If I can post links to his arrest before I will, it just sickens me to have this person contact me. Its not like the majority of us here play off as a fucking saints in public as these men do. These people who claim to live such a good and holy life are really and truly the deviant ones and menace to society.

I think the DEVIL made him do it! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:06 PM   #13
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

User ID: 95274

Im not going to "out" him, I was just blowing off steam. Ive never done that and never will. Plus that would lead the media to me and I deff want no affiliation or exposure of any of this part of my life. Yes he sent over his real info, his number led me to his real name, linked the name to the info and articles. I had called his number before I did all that then he returned my call afterwards. He admitted it was him, non chalantly as if he didnt care. He could have at least tried to lie and BS his way out of it. Furthermore, he lied about his age so regardless of his history I wouldnt have seen him anyway.

As far as a career change, lol, this isnt my career, only something on the sly, so thats why I didnt "have" to see him. I dont want his money.

I feel for those who actually believe in him. I have no desire to give a preacher an erotic massage. He in my opinion has placed himself in a position of higher morals, and is really disgusting.

Yes I still have my conservative southern baptist ways, and that will never change. Some things are just wrong.
CiaoBitchezz! is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #14
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Live and let live, without outing anyone. JMHO
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Yes I still have my conservative southern baptist ways, and that will never change. Some things are just wrong.
The outing would be the same as a former client seeing you on a church pew and feeling it was his christian calling to out you because you were living a lie. How is your situation as a provider any different than his though.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women