Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2016, 08:27 AM   #1
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 278164
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy Thought he was a good client: P411 client

Hello everyone,

So basically, I saw a p411 guy, D******-27-D-***2, earlier in September. And we had a great session, and he had a great time.

So I asked him if he could leave a review, which I have proof messages on p411, and he said he would. Since I give p411 members discounts.

A week has past, and I asked him could he leave a review, and he said he doesn't have time to. So I decided to wait till he wanted to book with me again.

So today he wanted to book with me, and I basically asked him can he leave a review first, and he stated that I either see him or He leaves the review, and I choose for him to leave the review first.

Basically he gave me a different option about seeing him and we could write the review together. And I just kindly denied him as seeing him as a client again.

So he got mad and said he will leave a review, which would be a no review because of the "conversation and accusations. Which I did not appreciate because for one he went over his time and got a p411 discount, and two, I thought we had a wonderful time together.

And he is upset because I told him he had no integrity, and I prefer to see those who are honest.

Also when I went back to p411 to review the messages it said that his username was inactive as well, but during the beginning of september it was active.

What do you guys think? I mean if you say your going to write a review, I'm holding you to it just as you guys hold ladies to their word of promising some type of service.

Was I wrong for saying he didn't have integrity and preferred not see him? Or should I have seen him?
Seductiveaddiction is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:36 AM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

This is not an alert!

There is a difference between a p411 discount and a review discount. You should never post a full p411 id of a client (edit it, you still have time), but if you have his eccie handle, you can post it.

Many ladies give review discounts on the first visit, which is good for guys, but there are many guys who take advantage of the price and not write a review, even tho they said they would.

Best thing to do on review discounts is have the client pay full price the first time and give him the review discount the second time he sees you. It not only will give you more income, but also motivation for you to be at your best so that he does come back to take advantage of the discount.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:40 AM   #3
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks. That is my normal stipulations for Eccie members. Without p411's
Old 09-20-2016, 08:51 AM   #4
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Unless they are a frequent review writer, you should do that with ALL clients. Other than not seeing him again, there is very little if anything you can do about giving a guy a review discount prior to his writing of a review of you.

Unless you have it in your p411 profile, "p411 discount applies only if you write a review" or words to that effect, then it is not the same thing. If you post a review discount in an Eccie ad you place and you also have a p411 discount, then just one of those discounts applies on the donation.

But I doubt any provider has that on her profile nor Gina would allow it because you cannot make a guy write a review if he does not want to. He SHOULD if he took advantage of a review discount, but he is not REQUIRED to do so.

A p411 discount is usually given because they have a good standing p411 account and it helps you greatly on screening, but does not require a review to be written. A review discount is given when a client writes a review, regardless of whether or not he has a p411 account.

In all honesty, this thread would have been better posted in the ladies only area. But since you didn't, let everyone know his Eccie name so that when/if he writes this "no" review on you, we will know who he is.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:00 AM   #5
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Seems better suited for coed than alert...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductiveaddiction View Post

Hello everyone

So I asked him if he could leave a review, which I have proof messages on p411, and he said he would. Since I give p411 members discounts.

What do you guys think? I mean if you say your going to write a review, I'm holding you to it just as you guys hold ladies to their word of promising some type of service.
Technically you asked for the review and later he may have said yes...then later sounds like you kind of strong armed it.

Was I wrong for saying he didn't have integrity and preferred not see him? Or should I have seen him?
Not sure the question fits the narrative.
I think you were wrong to ask and he was wrong if he said he would and didn't.
Everything beyond that sounds like a escalating insults and both parties panties getting twisted...are probably better off parting ways.

bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:02 AM   #6
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks. I posted here because I wanted women and men's opinion as well. Any advice from both sides, or whether I'm right or wrong or if there is no right or wrong from both genders stand points.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:19 AM   #7
dbjp101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Personally, unless you think they are unsafe to the hobby, I would just drop it and move on. These type of 'alerts' often turn into he said/she said shouting matches where both parties look extremely immature.
dbjp101 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:46 AM   #8
rockr31
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

The client was wrong for not writing the review, you were right for not seeing him again and reporting his THEFT to other members.
rockr31 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:56 AM   #9
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I posted in the alert because he said he was going to give me a bad review because I would not see him again even though prior, he had a great time and said he would leave a review.

It's an alert just in case a false review comes out. Not really active on Eccie so I'm not sure if your suppose to wait till the review comes out then complain. Or make a complaint first because of the threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored@home View Post
Seems better suited for coed than alert...
Old 09-20-2016, 10:00 AM   #10
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well during the session I didn't feel unsafe but after what he said and threaten to do made me feel violated. So I decided to post a alert. And to get some input as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbjp101 View Post
Personally, unless you think they are unsafe to the hobby, I would just drop it and move on. These type of 'alerts' often turn into he said/she said shouting matches where both parties look extremely immature.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:03 AM   #11
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Threatening to write a bad review, while it may effect your rep or income as a provider, it is not endangering your personal safety and that is what this forum is for, not agendas and vendettas, those are for the coed forum.

I doubt he writes this bad review because if he does, he will out himself as a guy who says he will write a review to get a discount and does not do it.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:05 AM   #12
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And if anyone threatens to tarnish someone's image just because you denied seeing them again is a threat to anyone in the hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbjp101 View Post
Old 09-20-2016, 10:07 AM   #13
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Also, I just received a text from him and he said "Yeah that was a joke and, you took it the wrong way, obviously."

Honestly what does that tell everyone? Any inputs?
Old 09-20-2016, 10:11 AM   #14
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I think it is because I'm not looking to be taken advantage of or give people false impressions. People have been sued for slander. So yes, I consider this endangering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Threatening to write a bad review, while it may effect your rep or income as a provider, it is not endangering your personal safety.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:13 AM   #15
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It endangers personal safety because a guy will feel the need to take advantage during a session or manipulate during a session.

Such as, "if you don't do this, I will leave a bad review"

That is still endangering and violating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Threatening to write a bad review, while it may effect your rep or income as a provider, it is not endangering your personal safety and that is what this forum is for, not agendas and vendettas, those are for the coed forum.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women