Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35922
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Mass Shooting at Oregon Community College

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/us/ore...ing/index.html

seems like Virgina Tech started a mini-trend... never heard of these shootings 10 years ago.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:05 PM   #2
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default The latest

13 dead, 20 injured. The shooter is down. This shit's crazy CT
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #3
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Having a kid in college, it hits close to home.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:32 PM   #4
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

There are published reports that after shooting the teacher in the head, he had the students get on the floor, then stand up one at a time and asked them their religious affiliation... then shot them.

If true.... this is going to be yet another terrorist attack spun to be something else.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #5
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My thoughts and prayers are out to all affected by this tragedy. This saddens me every time I hear of this type of act. Reports are saying he drove six hours to get to his destination. This does not make any sense. He had a youtube channel of many rants against woman and religious preferences. He had an online persona. Postings were also on a chat board as well. Information is being said on CNN live.

We can all relate to this , one way or another.

** Come together and change our future**
# The United Movement
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 07:35 PM   #6
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
My thoughts and prayers are out to all affected by this tragedy.
I think we all are affected in one way, or another. I think about the families and how their lives changed in an instance.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:00 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

the Killer..

http://heavy.com/news/2015/10/chris-...r-instagram/3/

I hope the Turd is burning in Hell right now..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:08 PM   #8
Lahk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Not news worthy.
Nothing has changed after a gunman entered an elementary school and shot up a bunch of kids.
Yet another psycho doing it to a community college? Who fucking cares.
Stop reporting on it. Stop discussing it. Just accept it. This is our tax to live our lifestyle. Carry on, nothing will change. People will bluster, but time will pass and life will go on until the next time this happens and the cycle starts all over again.
Lahk is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:24 PM   #9
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahk View Post
Not news worthy.
Nothing has changed after a gunman entered an elementary school and shot up a bunch of kids.
Stop reporting on it. Stop discussing it. Just accept it. This is our tax to live our lifestyle. Carry on, nothing will change. People will bluster, but time will pass and life will go on until the next time this happens and the cycle starts all over again.

OK. Glad you got that out. If this is boring you, don't read or respond. For those whom care to elaborate on this subject , please respect their choice to do so.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:20 PM   #10
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Not news worthy.
You seem frustrated. Anytime innocent people are attacked and executed in a seemingly safe public arena it's newsworthy. WTF?

I'm assuming this shooter guy didn't get many dates! Maybe we should be thankful this doesn't happen more often? It seems to be increasing in frequency though.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:18 AM   #11
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Not news worthy.
It is newsworthy, but I think I understand your point of frustration.

In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over.
Trill Jackson is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:20 AM   #12
t_pride
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I have lived through some serious times at various places (D.C. during 9/11 and the D.C.Sniper Shootings, Evanston, IL during the Racial Killings of 1999 are some examples) but I wasn't shook by them. Sandy Hook bothered me to my core (I mean tears). It amazes me how our COWARD ASS Politicians won't do anything on gun control. This shit is no normal. Too scared and/or getting paid by the NRA. I swear the things they do for donations make the ladies in here seem like nuns! But I am even more disappointed our society. We should be screaming out our politicians for some sort of change but I guess we don't until the tragedy hits home.
t_pride is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:56 PM   #13
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_pride View Post
I have lived through some serious times at various places (D.C. during 9/11 and the D.C.Sniper Shootings, Evanston, IL during the Racial Killings of 1999 are some examples) but I wasn't shook by them. Sandy Hook bothered me to my core (I mean tears). It amazes me how our COWARD ASS Politicians won't do anything on gun control. This shit is no normal. Too scared and/or getting paid by the NRA. I swear the things they do for donations make the ladies in here seem like nuns! But I am even more disappointed our society. We should be screaming out our politicians for some sort of change but I guess we don't until the tragedy hits home.
+1 Well Said
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:56 PM   #14
Lord Abbot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Not news worthy.
I believe the poster was just scarstically commenting on our sad state of affairs and political indifference that we don't have the balls to pass seemingly sensible gun legislation. It seems counterintuitive that the foremost democracy in the world idolizes the gun to such an extent that we immediately cry unconstitutional any measure to controll ownership or make it safer.

Give it a few months and you'll be having this same conversation again and all that will change is a number of lives will be cut down before their time.

Smh
Lord Abbot is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:46 AM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Lahk is correct. Once we decided we like our gun culture more than we live our kids, why would this be news?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women