Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
offshore168
Registered Member

Default Way too much talking

Some conversation is good and adds to the experience. But when a provider goes on a nonstop talking jag, it really kills the mood in a big way.

I can understand a bit of nervous chatter at the beginning, or if the guy was just acting like a weird deafmute.

But if I am behaving normally (in a friendly and interactive manner), and she launches into a five minute rant about a desultory topic, that's really aggravating. It also makes me very uncomfortable to wonder if she might be having mental problems or under the influence of strong drugs.

I can say "let's enjoy the music for a second" or "what's your favorite TV show?" a couple of times, but after that my only option is to end the appointment early.

offshore168 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
kindafun
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

You always have the option to put something in her mouth!
kindafun is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
Guest101613-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 163425
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahaha, good one, but ohhh so terrible at the same time.

QUOTE=kindafun;1052701189]You always have the option to put something in her mouth![/QUOTE]

As for you Offshore, IMHO, if you are booking a GFE, than expect that... Girls talk!! Especially to "their guys." When seeing someone for the first time, its usually a little bit more chatter... at least by me... I gotta get to kinda feel like we know eachother first, or I am unable to provide the sensual, GFE... Maybe you should try to find some PSE girls? A little more energetic and enthusiastic about" wham, bam, thank you... I'm outta here...." Again, just my humble opinion... It really disturbs me that you seem to have somewhat of a lack of respect for providers, and if you do, shouldn't it be posted in the men's side? Just because someone talks does not mean a) they have mental problems or b) that they are on heavy drugs... I'm a chatter box and most appreciate that bc it makes for more intimate sessions...And last I checked, I don't do drugs, nor do
I have mental problems... I see that you have 1 post on here, and no reviews... I'm not trying to be rude, in any way, shape, or form, and if I offended you, I apologize in advance.. it's all good, doesn't seem like we'd match up anyways... I just feel that sometimes, some people need a little reality broken off.... (Sry others for my rudeness, this just really hit a nerve.)

Regards,
Tay Tay
Guest101613-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #4
kindafun
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I know I shouldn't have said, but offshore left me no choice. I was born with a sarcasm gene and it is sent into overdrive after a few beverages!
kindafun is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #5
Guest101613-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Your comment was hilarious, the other one, not so funny to me.. Giggles...
I'm about to have a beer, so cheers... been cleaning up freaking soot all day...

XOXOXO,
Tay Tay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindafun View Post
I know I shouldn't have said, but offshore left me no choice. I was born with a sarcasm gene and it is sent into overdrive after a few beverages!
Old 04-17-2013, 04:57 AM   #6
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Taylor does make a point in that a gfe session will involve some more convo than a straight forward 30 minute fuck session. Having said that, some girls naturally talk WAY too much and if you let them, they will spend at least half of the time just talking. I've been in that situation a couple of times and I casually began to caress and undress her as she rambled on. She got the picture, laughed about talking too much, and thanked me for being nice about it.
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:38 AM   #7
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I usually just tell them that nothing gets me going more than a girl with her panties in her mouth, that's if they keep rambling on about non sexual topics before the activities begin.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:54 AM   #8
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindafun View Post
You always have the option to put something in her mouth!
I am ADHD and yes, I can be a chatter box sometimes, especially if my meds have wore off and I'm meeting someone new. I have told many of my guys that this is a great way to shut me up. And it does the trick every time
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #9
Bob Breck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Nothing spoils the moment more like when they're rambling on about politics and the direction of our government while I'm having my climatic special moment. Kinda makes the whole experience feel not so special.
And I hate talking about politics,
Bob Breck is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #10
offshore168
Registered Member

Thanks for the ideas and responses.

Yesterday was a one hour appointment and I left with 20-25 minutes left. Round One was complete, and normally I would try for Round Two but I wasn't up to dealing with so much talking.

I know providers have a challenging job. But I have been working a lot of hours myself, it is very difficult to create a window of opportunity, and this is supposed to be relaxing for me.
offshore168 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:27 AM   #11
Guest101613-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Breck View Post
Nothing spoils the moment more like when they're rambling on about politics and the direction of our government while I'm having my climatic special moment. Kinda makes the whole experience feel not so special.
And I hate talking about politics,

My family taught me a long time ago that you don't talk about 2 subjects.....And it holds true to any situation in life....NEVER talk about religion OR politics EVER.... I've learned my lesson on debating those subjects, plus, why push my views on you?? I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me....and, I get REALLY annoyed when people try to talk about a subject they are not well versed on..... which more times than not, is the situation....Shit, I defriended a lot of FB friends during election time because I got SO sick of peeps talking about their views, bc they didn't align up with mine!!

XOXOXO/
Tay Tay
Old 04-18-2013, 06:16 AM   #12
Arverni
Valued Poster

Taylor you can push your views on me anytime!

Especially your views on fire safety!
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #13
Bob Breck
Valued Poster

I Facebooked a friend of mine, told him he was on double secret probation! He was posting WAY to much political crap, and we generally have the same views but I don't want to be bombarded with all that. That and "if you don't like this pic and share you don't love Jesus".

Agh!
Bob Breck is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:17 PM   #14
keri2114
A Nola fave

User ID: 68948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok So does "talking too much" include you guys? I get really annoyed when a client continues to talk after we start playing. And I don't mean sexy talk. Ex. is when Im being asked about my life, personal and professional. Nothing turns me off more then when a guy wants to have a nonsexual convo during.. Geez I mean yeah ok you might be nervous but to me its distracting as hell.
Anyway... Sorry about my rant but its not just us providers who sometimes need to have something in their mouth. Lol ;-)
keri2114 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:47 PM   #15
Arverni
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keri2114 View Post
Ok So does "talking too much" include you guys?
Yes it does.

Also - it's nothing unique. I stopped by GNC today to pick up a tub of protein powder. Right after picking out and putting my tub on the check-out counter the lady behind the register launched into a TWENTY MINUTE verbal expose of her trials and tribulations with her renters.

I could not leave because she had not checked me out. I couldn't put anything in her mouth (or at least, I didn't have the urge to - not with this woman).
Arverni is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women