Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35841
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2014, 12:36 PM   #1
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 178973
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Catch 22.

I posted this in Albany/HV, but I don't think there's any actual members there so...
Reliability is a big issue in this industry. Who's reliable? Who's not? That works both ways, and if I had $1 for every time someone cancelled last minute, backed out, never replied, ect... Well, let's just say I'd be sitting on a beach somewhere.
When I go out of my way to accommodate someone's schedule, and they are aware I have done this, and then they back out... Heated is not the right word for the emotion I'm feeling.
My time is just as important as yours. I think it is a misconception that when a Provider is "blown off", it is what it is. Let me set that straight. I'm not sitting around waiting for an email to arrive so I can jump in the car and come fulfill your fantasies. Although, it was I like to do, I have to plan and make arrangements for my real life to accommodate your fantasy.
I cannot imagine you'd be to thrilled if your client casually cancelled last minute, or just left you hanging entirely. Most likely you still get a cancellation fee.
Let's all keep this in mind for 2014.
Autumn Bolan is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ops
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:19 PM   #3
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan View Post
I posted this in Albany/HV, but I don't think there's any actual members there so...
Ha!

Quote:
Heated is not the right word for the emotion I'm feeling.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:22 PM   #4
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! I can't imagine you being so thoughtless.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:24 PM   #5
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Ha!

Aawwe. Just think in a few days you'll really have ur arms around me!
Old 01-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #6
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

AGREED 100%!!! I can only speak for myself here. I have to jump thru a lot of hoops in order to visit with a SP. Most of the ladies I see only have M - F daytime hrs. I have to take time off from work, make sure all i's are dotted and t's are crossed at home as well as doing my best to be presentable when I arrive for the appointment. Being that I'm from the Buffalo area, if I've scheduled a visit with a SP in Rochester, I also have an hr + ride involved one way. So I know exactly what you mean and how you feel when someone cancels.

Quote:
Reliability is a big issue in this industry. Who's reliable? Who's not? That works both ways,
rke324 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:45 PM   #7
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Aawwe. Just think in a few days you'll really have ur arms around me!
And now i know i better not cancel!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

but but but I was only a bit late once, errrr then early
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:09 PM   #9
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

the married guys are the ones cancelling maybe they have their reasons.

Us single guys don't cancel and have nothing to worry about when booking.
errr ehhhh hmmm on we go
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM   #10
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Sory if I was unreliable babe...dident mean no harm!
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 04:32 PM   #11
rke324
Valued Poster

I've got an S O AND kids in collage still at home. I've yet to cancel an appointment. The way I see it, the single guys are more likely to cancel. As I pointed out earlier in this thread, those of us with S O's and more responsibilities have to go thru a hell of a lot more than just picking up the phone on a whim and setting up a visit. Therefore less likely to cancel unless that individual is piss poor at planning.
What it comes down to is a total lack of common courtesy and respect for the other party whether it be on the part of the client (married or single) or the SP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post

errr ehhhh hmmm on we go
Old 01-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #12
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
I've got an S O AND kids in collage still at home. I've yet to cancel an appointment. The way I see it, the single guys are more likely to cancel. As I pointed out earlier in this thread, those of us with S O's and more responsibilities have to go thru a hell of a lot more than just picking up the phone on a whim and setting up a visit. Therefore less likely to cancel unless that individual is piss poor at planning.
Doesn't really make sense to me. Married guys have more commitments than single guys. Single guys without kids have fewer distractions than men with families. We're less likely to have something come up at the last minute.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:51 PM   #13
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Guys who complain about the rates often fail to consider the time and effort in marketing, fielding (often insincere) inquiries, screening, preparation, traveling, and factoring in cancellations and no-shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post

errr ehhhh hmmm on we go
I doubt very much that single guys are more reliable.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:55 PM   #14
rke324
Valued Poster

THAT is the whole point. We have more, I'll call it responsibilities. I can only speak for myself in saying that with all the BS I have to go thru to free up the time to play, the LAST thing I'm going to do is cancel without a damn good reason. So far in more than a year I've yet to have to cancel. If you are not now or have not ever been married, kids, home, your own business to run, etc, etc . . . then you have no idea. I make 99.9% sure the time I need to see a particular SP is free BEFORE setting an appointment. It would be easy for me to say ALL you single guys have very few obstacles to keep you from making appointments and it wouldn't be a big deal to you if you cancel or backed out because with very little effort, (ie: covering your ass at home, work, business) you can just call the next day and schedule another appointment with another SP.
As I said earlier, ALL the married guys are not the ones cancelling nor are ALL the single guys. In my opinion it's a combination of the two with the irresponsible and immature of each group causing all the headaches. Any way you want to look at it, a smart SP will eventually catch on to who the deadbeat clients are that cancel time and again whether it be with them or other SP's and the same holds true of the SP's that make a habit of canceling appts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Doesn't really make sense to me. Married guys have more commitments than single guys. Single guys without kids have fewer distractions than men with families. We're less likely to have something come up at the last minute.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #15
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
THAT is the whole point. We have more, I'll call it responsibilities. I can only speak for myself in saying that with all the BS I have to go thru to free up the time to play, the LAST thing I'm going to do is cancel without a damn good reason.
While it's true that single guys have a greater opportunity to cancel with the expectation that they'll simply be able to schedule another appointment at the drop of a hat, i think the real point is that married guys, particularly those with kids, are far more likely to have a "damn good reason" present itself at the last minute.

Nevertheless, i doubt that either group is more responsible for cancellations than the other.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women