Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453277
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42355
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Vasectomy discussion

Guys: How much did it cost? How painful? How do women react when they hear that you've been snipped? Is your jizz different?

Post in this thread if you've been SNIPPED.

Ladies: Can you tell a difference? If you WEREN'T in the hobby, would it make a difference? (A. Hell no! He can't give me a baby. B. Hell yes! He can't give me a baby. <commence BBFS>) Since you are in the hobby, would knowing that a guy has been snipped make you feel more comfortable...just in case?
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Nothing to it. We did it in my doctor's office and he had 3 student nurses and asked if I'd mind if they "attended". I said Hell NO! Let's charge admission and spit the profits. (and that's 100% true). Didn't take long and I went out for a nice dinner afterwards.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Agree with Sens, nothing to it. Not painful at all. Took all of about 5 minutes, and I drove myself home and continued life as normal (except no sex for a couple days). Sperm is such a small fraction of ejaculate, no one would notice the difference.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Yep, no big deal at all. With my insurance I had to cover about $400, but it REALLY varies from provider to provider (and from state to state since it is basically birth control).

They had a new nurse assistant working there when I went, and she led me to the room and laid out the doctor's instruments on a tray. A few minutes earlier, the head nurse came in and said "Oh no, you've done this all wrong. Dr. So-and-so is very particular. He will be furious if you don't lay out his instruments how he likes it." I said "Please don't make my doctor angry before he cuts into my scrotum." They laughed and fixed the tray.

My experience was a bit different than reported above. It took a good half-hour, and I had some pain for a couple of weeks. Nothing major, oxy for a few days and then ibuprofin for a while. Sitting for long periods was tough, and I had to use a pillow. But honestly it wasn't a huge deal. Then you go in two more times (@3 and 6 months) to get your jizz tested for swimmers. You just drop it off and they call you and say "All good" (hopefully).

No difference in ejaculate or performance. A LOT of girls don't believe me when I say I've been snipped. They think it is a play for BBFS. A few times -- when the condom has broken or we drunkenly said "fuck it" -- it has helped me reassure my date. Funny, but they almost never seem worried about STDs, only pregnancy.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'm one of those cases you hear about, I hemmoraged and swell to grapefruit side, A few days of discomfort. I'd do it again.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #6
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Makes no difference, too easy to lie about, doesn't stop transmission of STIs.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
bartipero
Valued Poster

Ever had your unit made into a cane? Naw? Me, neither.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
pineappleguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

How much did it cost?

Don't remember. It was over 20 years ago.

How painful?

The procedure itself - not at all. There were a couple of days afterwards that walking up an incline was uncomfortable.

How do women react when they hear that you've been snipped?

Irrelevant.

Is your jizz different?

No. Your "jizz" or semen comes from the prostate. The sperm comes from the genitals and mixes in. The lack of swimmers in the semen makes no difference other than nobody you're with can get pregnant. Guaranteed. (If the procedure is done correctly.)
pineappleguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #9
BobWills
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

I had mine 14 years ago. I have two older brothers that I adore and have benefited from their advice for 57 years. Oldest brother (11 years older) had a vasectomy, followed doctor's recommendations, sat on ice for a couple days and was back into the "swing of things" on day three. My second brother (nine years older) had a vasectomy, did not follow medical advice, rode his Harley and carried on as always. He swelled up like a grapefruit and "nursed" swollen balls for a month. I had a vasectomy, sat on ice for a couple days, and returned to Harley riding on day three. FYI, I jerked off 2 hours following my procedure. Everything worked fine.
BobWills is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #10
WiLsOn
Gaining Momentum

You should take this warning very seriously. They tell you it does not change your sex drive, it absolutely does. Mine went from once a week before the vasectomy, to two or three times a week after a vasectomy. Do not get one unless you want your sex drive to increase.

Wilson W WiLsOn
WiLsOn is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #11
paragod
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

My expierence was similar to KCQuestors, but based on the exam prior, my Dr and I were both anticipating it would go that way.

My cost was based on the fact that I hadn't met ANY of my insurance deductable and I had to pay the whole thing but it was only $375.

With providers, the fact that Ive had a vasectomy has never come up, but then I rarely do FS and its always covered.

With civillian women, it has enhanced things.
paragod is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #12
Guest041014-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

Ditto KC Q. The build up and hype are worse than the event. Then again, I don't like a man holding my dick and scrotum and cutting a tube to my balls.
Guest041014-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #13
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
Makes no difference, too easy to lie about, doesn't stop transmission of STIs.
True. But it depends on the reasons why you have one. If guys think it will help them get some more, or be allow to go BB, well if a girl offered BB because I had the V, I certainly wold not want to see her.

At the time I had mine done, I was in a monogamous relationship. There were two reasons for it.
1) Didn't want any more kids.
2) Studies have show negative effects from long-term use of birth control pills.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #14
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

The best advice i got was wait until March Madness - then have it done on thursday opening week of the tourney. You get to sit and watch basketball all weekend.
1963Cobra is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #15
2muchtimesolil$
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Mine was around 400 about 6 years ago with insurance. The worst part was the deep needle in the groin ( a short feeling like a good kick in the balls), the skin numbing needles weren't bad. Watching the smoke rising out of the balls was interesting..lol.
It was worth it. And no, my fantasy of ladies flocking to me if they know I'm clipped didn't happen, damnit!
2muchtimesolil$ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women