Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41485
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Desires

Expectations vs desires - Here is my short list:

I expect a lady to be dressed and made up nicely before I arrive, I expect her to meet me at the agreed upon time, at the agreed upon place. I expect her to appear in a good mood and seem upbeat throughout the session. I expect her to be the lady in the photos. I have a desire for her not to up sell me, desire for her not give me a list of rules, deisre for her to relax and enjoy as much as she possibly can.

When my expectations are not met, the session might as well not take place. Fortunately for me this have not been a problem for me lately, but I have decided if my expectations are not met I am not spending the money and I am leaving.

If the session starts off with a list of rules, she upsells, or she counts the money, I still continue but more than likely will not repeat. I have read the website or info I know what is on her menu before I arrive.

I have only had a lady appear to me once that was not the lady in the photos, when I was very new to the hobby. So, for me expectations are usually met - my desires on the other hand are less frequently met. And for me disappointment soon follows. I am curious about your list of expectations and desires?

What does a provider expect of me when we first meet and I walk in the door? I know the envelope is foremost, As I expect to play you expect to be paid, that is already understood. And more interesting to me is what are your desires as a provider from me?
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You sound like a great guy!!!
I desire clean respectful gentlemen who are "eager" to partake in a mind blowing session...lol!!!

Good attitude/good hygene go a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg ggg way!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:41 AM   #3
bluebiker
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

I know what you mean Dallas, I can't tell you how many times I have talked to providers that have told me guys show up not clean,needing to brush their teeth, etc. I just can't imagine showing up like that, just as I have been in the same boat,when the provider isn't as clean as I would like. I am really into DATY,but that is out of the question if she isn't squeaky clean. This is not rocket science,the regular girls here with good reviews never dissappoint me. So as much fun as it is to find some new stuff,I think I will stick with the reliable ones,and there are a couple of them from here I haven't seen yet either that have excellent reviews as well.
bluebiker is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

true..cleanliness is most important!
I am so anal about dressing up...I own so many clothes,I almost need a bigger closet{lol}!!!!

I love dressing to impress{ask anyone at the mississippi m&g..lol}!!!

Then second most important is ATTITUDE!
{I love what I do and i expect the guy to come over and feel the same excitement I do!!}
Old 05-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #5
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

i desire for a man to be freshly clean (or at least ask me if he may freshen up on the telephone) and at least stick a dang piece of gum in your mouth if you smoke if a toothbrush is not available. i desire that a man not be intoxicated or under the influence prior to a session. my most biggest desire is treat all pink parts like they are a treasure to be played with, not to be ripped off or crawled into.
everything else will go spendid!
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:13 AM   #6
sbhb0002
Registered Member

LOL. That is funny. I thought some things need not be stated but i guess I am wrong.
sbhb0002 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I have to agree with you sbhb0002, the bar seems pretty low for the ladies. Clean and sober, I got that one, no problem, LOL! But I would think you desire more.

For example: I desire a client in my line of work to be honest about all facts, not withhold any info, let me decide what is relevant, promptly pay the bill, and of course when we meet I want them to be clean and sober, lol. I will not refuse a client that lies to me but sure makes my job that much harder and usually hurts the client in the long run. So, I expect a retainer but desire honesty. Meaning I will not help a client without some up front payment, simply refuse the transaction, but will work for the client even after he or she has lied to me.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
Hobbihorse2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Outdoorsman,

You sound like an attorney. Do you know the difference between a provider and an attorney? The provider stops screwing you once you're dead!
(Sorry, just couldn't resist the temptation. )

My expectations are similar to yours. I don't know if I am the first client of the day or the last, but I'd like the provider to pretend like I am the only one. She should take care of herself and spend a similar amount of time and energy as I spend getting myself ready for our rendez-vous.

HH
Hobbihorse2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #9
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I desire when I give a provider my name, my ph#, my work # to verify me within a day or two. Not 6 weeks and counting.
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:03 AM   #10
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Seems like a fun post...

Freshly showered, Nice casual appearance, trimmed fingernails,
sober(unless we are drinking together of course!), and an over-
all happy demeaner upon meeting with me... nothing worse than
a crabby pain in the ass!!!! No offense intended to anyone!
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwednesday666 View Post
I desire when I give a provider my name, my ph#, my work # to verify me within a day or two. Not 6 weeks and counting.
Lol, 6 weeks eh? i hope you haven't really had to wait that long
Old 05-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #12
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Outdoorsman;299503]I have to agree with you sbhb0002, the bar seems pretty low for the ladies. Clean and sober, I got that one, no problem, LOL! But I would think you desire more.quote]

99% of the time you guys surprise me by exceding my expectations. And for that I thank you all!!!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally posted by LAVixian
99% of the time you guys surprise me by exceding my expectations. And for that I thank you all!!!!!
Julie.... you most certainly, exceeded my eXXXpectations, last night!
Guys.... Run... Don't Walk!!

Giz's AAA+ Seal of Approval!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #14
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Julie.... you most certainly, exceeded my eXXXpectations, last night!
Guys.... Run... Don't Walk!!

Giz's AAA+ Seal of Approval!!

MrGiz... you are making my cheeks color
Ladies.... this is a real fine man here, non better. HE should be the one getting CoMpEnSaTeD!
Old 05-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes Mr Giz exceeds all my desires--he rocks!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women