Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41502
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2017, 08:35 AM   #1
Justwantsome71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16
Default On the other foot?

This is for all the wonderful provides out there.....
If the roles were reversed, the shoe on the other foot persay, would you donate to have your pleasures, dreams, fantasies or just companionship?
Justwantsome71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 10:14 AM   #2
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You would never get an honest answer to this question, so why ask? Some people can be so self centered, do you understand women do not think like men. A man's sex drive is typically much higher thus a market for men to.pay is broad. Men are not charging women for sex because it is different for them. Women are less willing to pay because not so important or as high of a sex drive.

Women enjoy sex, but their sexual drive is geared to the right man or right model of each woman's desirable man, which is not any of us, lol. Men have a drive to spread their seed while a woman has a desire for a particular man not just any one.

If what you are asking is do women want sex so bad they would pay for it. The general answer is no. Or we would have more male prostitution, fat men, bald men, etc.

If you are asking do providers enjoy sex with clients again general answer is no. They only allow it for the cash. Become business partners or get close to some of them outside of hobby and you should hear what they say about clients, it is not nice. It is a job and not fun for them. Mostly an act.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 10:19 AM   #3
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Ever heard of a 'gigalo'?
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:01 AM   #4
Justwantsome71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
You would never get an honest answer to this question, so why ask? Some people can be so self centered, do you understand women do not think like men. A man's sex drive is typically much higher thus a market for men to.pay is broad. Men are not charging women for sex because it is different for them. Women are less willing to pay because not so important or as high of a sex drive.

Women enjoy sex, but their sexual drive is geared to the right man or right model of each woman's desirable man, which is not any of us, lol. Men have a drive to spread their seed while a woman has a desire for a particular man not just any one.

If what you are asking is do women want sex so bad they would pay for it. The general answer is no. Or we would have more male prostitution, fat men, bald men, etc.

If you are asking do providers enjoy sex with clients again general answer is no. They only allow it for the cash. Become business partners or get close to some of them outside of hobby and you should hear what they say about clients, it is not nicIt is a job and not fun for them. Mostly an act.
Yes I know women have the upper hand and don't have to pay if they don't want to, but some do it just to make sure there isn't any commitment or pressure of a relationship that could be formed. You are very wrong about women's sex drive not being as high as ours and I have meet some women with higher sex drive then mine, and that is saying a lot. Lol
Most of your providers say bad things about clients because they are "Bad Clients", if you show a women respect and caring you will get so much more in return. So it is not a far fetched question at all, curious minds would like to know what the lovely ladies have to say on this.
Justwantsome71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:58 PM   #5
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Gentlemantoo, I have had enough of your ass speaking up for the women on this board. For fucks sake, do you have a vagina?

To answer your question honey, FROM A REAL WOMAN'S PERSPECTIVE AND WHO HAS HOBBIED, AND LIKES PUSSY...

Yes, I have paid for a couples session twice in the past 4 years. Once with Kerry in Nola and out very own Lea Madisson.
My husband and I enjoyed the 2nd one very much.
Lea has this way of being out the hell cat slut in me, and OMG, it was hot!

I would love to embark more on these adventures, but will have to wait for when we vacation or get lucky to have house to ourselves
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:36 PM   #6
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Just had an interesting idea.

GM2, go take a look at SM's Twitter page and you'll see some of the literal shit they have to put up with on a daily basis. I'd talk badly about people like that too. In fact I do when a client of mine does something stupid or disgusting, we all do. Just because the ladies talk bad about someone doesn't mean that they hate all men or it's only an act.

I've actually talked with these ladies away from the board and I've heard them rave about guys(clients) that they have seen and give high praise to guys on all different levels including sex.

You paint with broad brush and miss the whole picture.

SM, your twitter page made me laugh my ass off and at the same time, grossed me out. Thanks for putting up with us.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 03:39 PM   #7
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews

In an alternate universe where the patriarchy has been flipped over and a matriarchy has replaced it, I could definitely see myself as a very regular hobbyist. That is if I wasn't having my needs properly attended to at home, of course. And I had enough discretionary cash flow where it wouldn't affect my family. Though even if the candle was burning bright at home, with my sex drive, I could still see the possibility for a need to pay for play. I enjoy variety far too much...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwantsome71 View Post
This is for all the wonderful provides out there.....
If the roles were reversed, the shoe on the other foot persay, would you donate to have your pleasures, dreams, fantasies or just companionship?
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:22 AM   #8
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

RL, that was a great response to my post. Thanks for the grown up response and it made me think. Maybe the women I hang out with are not telling me all of the story. They complain about clients and tell me some clients they like but when they say like they tell me they mean he is easier and good money.

I have not had sex with these ladies and we hang out, talk on phone, etc. I will not mix business and sex and I have been asked by two of them. Just never goes well when sex and business mix for me. Yes, I do some work for these ladies. So, we are free to express ourselves and our work without her wondering if she will offend me or land an overnighter with me. Me hobbying with them is off the table and the way these women talk to me is much different than the ladies I see for sex.

Saying that, I realize it is only a small sample of the providers working. But they do not rave or talk well about their clients.

An example is when I was having lunch with a friend and she got a message from a regular. At the table she called him, right in front of me and was charming and flirty. She got off phone, looked at me and put a finger down her throat and said to me "what a fucking loser." This is a regular of hers. One she claimed to like.

Another lady tells me she prefers newbies because the hobby has not messed up their minds yet. I mean when I hear this daily what conclusions do I come to? Maybe these ladies are not telling me about their favs or the good sessions, but I will ask. So, you post made me think maybe I am painting with a broad brush, idk. But thx anyway.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women