Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60413
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41691
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2021, 07:21 AM   #1
elcid180
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Deposits

What's up with the trend that the ladies asking for a deposit for services. To me it is just a way to rip off their clients.
elcid180 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 09:27 AM   #2
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

When I see a stg add and it says small deposit required before setting a date I move on as its a scam. When I see it on a hooker board by a known provider I move on also. I understand why some traveling women ask for deposits. They get stood up a lot and pass on dates with other guys who asked for the spot that they gave the guy who stood them up. In the end they lose money and become jaded and ask for a deposit to help offset the chance a guy will flake at the last second and leave a girl with an open slot she cant fill. So I understand where the lady is coming from. That said I never pay anything in advance ever. I have found that it is the quickest way to assure you will never see the lady going forward. Almost every single time I have done this in the past I have been burned. I have never done this with a girl I hadnt already meet several times and felt comfortable with yet once they had my money they suddenly had no interest in making the date and found every excuse to either roll the blame on me and keep my money without giving me shit in return.

I have come to the conclusion that hookers look down on us tricks who they see as having to buy ass just to get laid. They see us as losers and think nothing of beating a loser who is dumb enough to send her money before the date takes place. I look at it from this prospective. Hookers see tricks as pathetic losers who have to pay for ass. They have no respect for a guy who is so pathetic that he cant get laid in real life without paying for it. Since they look down on us as being pathetic losers they have no actual desire to fuck us. The only reason they let us touch them is because we give them money. Once they have your money they have no motivation to actually fuck you. So if you pay them ahead of time chances are they will not make good on what you paid for because the thought of letting you fuck them after they already have your money makes them sick. They have no desire to let you touch them and they already have your money so why let this loser touch me when I can just keep his money and not have to endure him actually touching me. At least thats my take on what goes through a hooker mind. I could be wrong but I wont be paying shit in advance ever because I have been burned almost every time I did in the past.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 08:38 PM   #3
Jimmy Morrison
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I have been burned 3 times so I’m the same I won’t do it any more - if they offer PayPal you can use a credit card and if you get scammed cancel the charge with the bank / I have done that before and also reported the scamming post.
Jimmy Morrison is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 08:54 PM   #4
Footfein75
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Aint happening
Footfein75 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 11:07 PM   #5
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Not in this lifetime.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 08:47 AM   #6
MoreMoreMore
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I'm with BassCat on this. Plus if you've seen the news lately that guy from Florida is fucked over transactions on Venmo or . One of them is already locked down. I'm not running for office but I don't need anything tracing me back to buying ass.
MoreMoreMore is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 10:45 AM   #7
Deeznutz00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

If I see deposit, even if its on a provider I've seen before with no deposit, Its a no from me. I don't need venmo, cashapp, PayPal, etc. trails. Cash or I'll look elsewhere plus I've read plenty of stories about guys getting rolled via money transfers.
Deeznutz00 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 10:00 AM   #8
lbbguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Appears we all agree. No deposit, no way, not ever!!!
Also, I don't have time to go buy a gift card, nor do I pay with cryptocurrency... If AMERICAN cash is not good enough, then go .....
lbbguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women