Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > The Sandbox-West Texas
test
The Sandbox-West Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163119
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42444
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2016, 02:32 PM   #1
Blueeyedkitten
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 312792
Default BUSTED midland/odessa tx

I remember once upon a time say 2012 , when oil was 100 a barrel and midland Odessa was swarming with people if anyone ever saw it turning out this way in 2015. I knew it was totally normal at 70 , but even when it hit 60 I noticed the difference it made as far as layoffs. Every company man or banker I've ever met would swear there was 20 years left of the boom. Of course since it began oil does double triple fake-outs , but where will be the new top? Is oil going the way of coal? Its amazing to see how intertwined oil is to the global economy that it may eventually drag us into another reccesion. All it really takes will be for a large oil company to go under for oil to go up. But until the fundamentals change........
Blueeyedkitten is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 05:37 PM   #2
westexDD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Oil

Production is trailing off now just slightly faster than expected now. So that with the natural increase demand due to global growth it'll come back like always. Once the demand/supply lines cross though it'll be another hard boom. There's been nearly no money spent on infrastructure the last two years so that'll cause even higher demand I'm hoping. For now it's all about survival until the next boom
westexDD is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:08 PM   #3
Blueeyedkitten
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 312792

With counties like Israel who just got sanctions lifted are flooding the market it pushes oil down . thats what I believe is part of the reason oil crashed .Everyone flooding the market naturally it becomes less valuable. The Saudi's can make ridiculous profit . hell it costs them 10$ to get it out of the ground. In a way with gas prices so low people are hitting the road and gassing up I'm assuming the demand is there. I believe oil can on a level be manipulated to whatever they want it to be. I think this will be a short bust, hopefully. I remember Obama saying if companies weren't drilling as much as possible they would lose their license. I'm starting to wonder if it's all a political tool. As oil does fund criminal , and terrorist activity abroad. Sadly if we have a war and go oil independent that would surely made oil spike. I mean remember the last year of bushes presidency oil hit 140 if I'm correct.
Blueeyedkitten is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:16 AM   #4
westexDD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Prices

Not sure on the "short bust" there. It's already one of the longest, 2 years now this summer. It's looking like the mid 80s bust according to older hands. It was Iran not Israel that had oil sanctions. Their oil was on the market before being sold under the table if you will. Only now it's being accounted for. Oil E&P companies don't have licensus to drill, what they have is permits to drill on certain blocks of land that will run out if they don't keep up their drilling but at these prices it's not feasible. The Permian basin cost to produce is 35-45 depending on the company. Saudi does produce at a VERY low cost but their oil also funds their government by up to 85%. Ours is funded by oil by only 5%. So Saudi needs that $100 oil to fund giving their citizens their govt checks so that's what will kill them in the long run hopefully. Yes, oil was $147 at its highest with the Bush administration. That bust was more of the energy/housing/financial metldown. This is simply a supply/demand bust with world economies slowing down. It will get better, it always does. Just have to ride the roller coaster
westexDD is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:34 PM   #5
vengence1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I'm glad there was bust! It's a reality check. Boomtown rats thinking there's no end to it, wrong players! We are stuck with the thieves in a lot of areas but if few of them OD or get shot then they will wise up and move on to big cities where they can get fixes or free methadone. I have lived through a few bust in my years and I like seeing the welders sitting around bars mid day and sports cars for sale cheap! Don't get mad for personal ignorance or honesty folks, the money was great when it was here but nobody forced them to live like no tomorrow! I did without then and life hasn't changed for me prepare for the worst and hope for the best has always got me by. Next time I am having a beer and some sap says "one more boom and I won't waste it!" I'm going to jail....that's what happens when you throat punch someone!
vengence1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women