Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2020, 10:26 PM   #1
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default against my better judgment: has anyone else noticed that the longer we go into this pandemic, the hotter the gals on LC and the lower the rates?

we need to get some housekeeping out of the way. to my groupie trolls: bareback, tryveryweakly, etc., you have a thread reserved for you to troll me in. if you feel like trolling, go to that thread and spank your monkey as long as you need to until you're "happy." this is not the venue. i'm gonna do my damndest to anyone who trolls me in this thread to get you banned. so troll at your own risk. my troll groupies are encouraged to participate in this thread if they can stay on topic, follow the rules, and don't make this thread about me, as that is the definition of a thread hijack. capice?

ok housekeeping outta the way. occasionally i hop on LC. i found a way around a site redirect to Eros. if anyone needs help on that, shoot me a pm.

if you're a novice to List Crawler, there are some things you need to know. it's common sense, but we all know which head wins when it comes to really hot chicks, right?

1. anyone who talks about cash app deposits, it's a 99% chance that it's a scam. i'm not calling out venus nova; we all know her deposit policy. i'm talking a legit, you will get nothing but scammed if you do a cash app deposit for an outcall (or even an incall to a non-existent address or one the gal aint at.)

2. if you see a gal that looks like an instagram superstar, it's probably a scam, but not always. google the pics, check the comments page (some of those pages are fake too!) and the reviews page, and do your homework. (i happen to think that Azul for example could easily be an instagram superstar if she had the right marketing.)

3. if you see a gal who advertises bbfs, greek, water sports, gfe yada yada yada unless lets say to put it nicely, she's not the most attractive provider you've ever seen, it's a scam.

4. if you see a gal that lists no location info and/or a strange phone number, or just an email address and nothing else, it's a scam.

5. if you see a really hot gal who lists rates like 40/hr and 200 for an overnite, it's a scam.

so now that we have (most of) the scams out of the way, we get to the topic of this thread, which is that I'm seeing more and more serious hotties which-because i'm an experienced monger, i know-are not scams! and rates are dropping. it's frickin crazy.

that said, me and a whole bunch of hobbyists are either out of the game or have scaled down considerably with this clusterfuck-19 stuff going around and wrecking the economy. there was a time about a year ago that i was doing like a session a night; now i'm doing like 1 or max 2 a week, and i'm only doing qvs, and competitively priced qvs at that. and only gals that blow me away even get a 2nd session. any attitude, too many nos, super rushy, etc. become a 1-n-done, cause us broke-ish-y mongers want our widow's mite qvs to be appreciated, cause we're thinking, man what if things get even worse around this fuckery..

but i'm just amazed at all the hotties, new gals everyday, ebony spinners that look absolutely flawless, really cute white gals, super hot latinas (i can never figure out which latinas are real or fake though, so i stick to what i know, which is ebonies. if anyone has any tips on latinas, hmu. i'll trade tips cause i'm an expert on ebony spinners..), etc. and super reasonable donations. i kinda wished i'd saved a bit more during the boom times..

so i'm greekfrk on LC. my pxmcc handle got banned(!) (i didn't even know that was a thing until it happened lol) cause i called out a super hot ebony spinner chick for cruddy service. (she's on here but i aint sayin shit cause it's bad juju lol. maybe she'll read this and put me on blast, in which case we can have a nice, frank, and popcorn-worthy thread ending with she and i trying a do-over with a hot and sexy grudge-fuck session which maybe-depending on what happens with my troll groupies in this thread-i'll post to my grudge fuck thread..) every question i asked, she was like no. can i give you a massage? no. can i please you? no. can i put my hands in your holes lol? no. will you suck my dick? no. can i suck on your juicy nipples? nope. it was fucking ridiculous. she said, can we get started? i was like, how the fuck is that supposed to work? i'm not hard, you're not wet, your service sucks. so i called it and put her on blast on LC.; i guess that's a no-no. it was one of the most frustrating sessions ever cause this gal is fine af. so now when i call out a provider, i try to be a bit more diplomatic. "well she's a really nice and sweet gal, but once was really more than sufficient.."

i had a fair number of LC groupies as well, but they weren't trolls fortunately. so for my LC groupies, px is back as greekfrk, all new and improved..-ish.

love to hear ya'lls' thoughts. BUT ON TOPIC GODDAMIT..lol.
pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 11:50 PM   #2
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Very informative. I’ve seen several of your comments on LC. Of course I didn’t know your are greekfrk. But yeah, even some of the comments I see on there are suspect. I have an account on LC but every time I log in into it to read reviews, it does direct me to EROS. So I literally have to ge logged out with a new browser just to read comments only.
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 11:52 PM   #3
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^nasco shoot me a pm and i can give you a workaround that i figured out.
Old 04-23-2020, 05:38 AM   #4
Number1stunner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Just to add to #4.....if they list just Houston and not a specific location like Alief, Hobby, SW Houston, Katy......then it’s probably a scam.

Also I agree with you when these girls come with all the no’s.....I mean I know you don’t wanna answer my questions over text or a phone call....but I’d rather you tell me than to have me drive all the way to meet you and then start with the “no I don’t do that” or “that’s extra”.....could’ve saved me a wasted trip.

And I have noticed that on LC.....but I usually hit them up on some late nights after 11 when I feel that itch coming on..
Number1stunner is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 07:31 AM   #5
greeklover6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

True thanks for the updates
greeklover6969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:05 PM   #6
bigstickdave6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^nasco shoot me a pm and i can give you a workaround that i figured out.
Just use a different browser. Same thing happened to me. I logged on with Chrome and boom all the reviews and comments were available.

That said, with my new handle not many of my comments are getting thru. Before they always did, some got deleted later.

PXMCC = Greekfrk I figured that out lol.
bigstickdave6969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:07 PM   #7
bigstickdave6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1stunner View Post
Just to add to #4.....if they list just Houston and not a specific location like Alief, Hobby, SW Houston, Katy......then it’s probably a scam.

Also I agree with you when these girls come with all the no’s.....I mean I know you don’t wanna answer my questions over text or a phone call....but I’d rather you tell me than to have me drive all the way to meet you and then start with the “no I don’t do that” or “that’s extra”.....could’ve saved me a wasted trip.

And I have noticed that on LC.....but I usually hit them up on some late nights after 11 when I feel that itch coming on..
I just ask what I want. Some tell me and some I do not hear from again but at least I know who not to waste my time with.
bigstickdave6969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:15 PM   #8
ohne2
BANNED

Since I can’t get to the clubs anymore (ohne1) handle, I have been hitting lc. A few good ones but a lot of scammers and crap. I just straight up tell them what I’m looking for. Most say no, but a few are game. I just worry about running into a sting.
ohne2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 03:46 PM   #9
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I would guess business is very slow for a lot of ladies. I would also guess many have lowered their prices.....but I would never ask them to do so.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 01:40 AM   #10
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^that's nice of you t-bone. when i get a quote that i know i wont do and say so, the response i get alot is, "how much you got?" that one always cracks me up. "i'm like, i'm a fucking business owner. how much i got aint nun of ur dam bidnez lol.."

quick quiz for my LC peeps: what's the highest honor that a LC gal can get? 1st person to answer correctly gets my top 3 current faves on LC by pm. only 1 winner though sorry.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:03 AM   #11
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

PX....I don't deal with the ladies on LC so I have no idea how they are.
I tend to stick with known commodities which are a little different in the way they do business.
Good luck with LC
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 11:40 AM   #12
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^that's nice of you t-bone. when i get a quote that i know i wont do and say so, the response i get alot is, "how much you got?" that one always cracks me up. "i'm like, i'm a fucking business owner. how much i got aint nun of ur dam bidnez lol.."

quick quiz for my LC peeps: what's the highest honor that a LC gal can get? 1st person to answer correctly gets my top 3 current faves on LC by pm. only 1 winner though sorry.
One shot of my jizz neatly deposited atop each jumbo eyelash
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 11:51 AM   #13
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

These shandles are making fools of the mods....js
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 11:53 AM   #14
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogdog View Post
One shot of my jizz neatly deposited atop each jumbo eyelash
nope lol. hint: it's 2 words and grammatically incorrect.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:08 PM   #15
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
These shandles are making fools of the mods....js
who are you calling a shandle sir?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies